peter hounam

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
kissmyface

peter hounam

Postby kissmyface » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:33 pm

dear all,
i have made contact with 'secret cult' author peter hounams publishers with the request to make him aware of this forum as i felt he may be interested. was this a good move? has it been done previously? discuss.

p.s
any 'pro' ses readers please dont bother responding as, quite frankly, i couldn't give a toss about your opinions on the subject.
Last edited by kissmyface on Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

adrasteia

Postby adrasteia » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:56 pm

How much 'damage' should be done to the present St. James school?
How can we look at the beneficial aspects of the school and the harm caused through it to come up with the 'right' answer?

TB

Postby TB » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:46 am

Hi andrewmcg
i have made contact with 'secret cult' author peter hounams publishers with the request to make him aware of this forum as i felt he may be interested. was this a good move? has it been done previously? discuss

Elsewhere in the forum there was a thought that since the book was out of print, and a chapter is available online, was there any chance that the whole book was made available online. Can the question be asked of the author? It might even be that he has access to copies that can still be sold.

kissmyface

Postby kissmyface » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:21 am

i'll wait and see if he gets in touch. i'm not too confident.

Daffy

Postby Daffy » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:41 am

For anyone keen to get hold of a copy of this book, there are several copies available on Amazon.com - specifically here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/ ... 39-9519628

TB

Postby TB » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:50 pm

Thanks for the info Daffy, I have just ordered one of their copies.

Return to “General discussion of SES”