WOMEN EXPOSE (MUST OBEY HUSBAND?)

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
Sandra

WOMEN EXPOSE (MUST OBEY HUSBAND?)

Postby Sandra » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:27 pm

You may think I'm scitzophrenic if you've read the rest of my messages, because they veer between support and damnation. That's because the S.E.S isn't sure what it is. So in order to give a balanced view I need to speak from different levels.
Let me put everone's curiosity at rest .YES the S.E.S (school of exceeding stupidity) IS SEXIST.

AND THAT FILTERS DOWN INTO THE GIRLS SCHOOL

It seems to be a little known fact on this website that 90% of S.E.S marraiges use the old church service. 'Do you promise to blah blah blah and obey .....' but only for the woman of course. The husband does not obey the wife. God forbid. Well in their view God does forbid it infact.

How can they claim to be forward thinking on the issue of women, which in this day and age in the West really shouldn't be an issue any more when it is frowned upon within the S.E.S to use the new vows in their multitudinous variety. 'I promise to obey my husband'
THIS SAYS IT ALL

No amount of obfuscating or talking around the subject can justify the 'obey' clause. They are doomed.

Morons morons morons. Can't you see who and what you are and what you are standing for

OBEY

Here are some more juicy tit-bits.

In my year a girl was expelled for making love to a boy.
Is that the business of anyone but the girl? (she was 17)

What they didn't know was that the majority of her classmates who weren't expelled also knew the joys and sensations of fanny parting.

When I was under the intense instruction of my foundation tutor at the tender age of 19. I was going out with a girl, who I had a lot of feeling for. So much feeling infact that I wanted to marry her. (after two or three months)
She was a dear and I still know her, and no thankfully she wasn't a St James girl. She had spirit , a mind and a nice psyognomy.

We didn't get married obviously, but while I was still buzzing and contemplating offering my hand, I talked about the situation with my tutor, who was and still is a bit mad. He had some brilliant advise.
He suggested that I tested her to see if she would obey me. That was the pre- requeset he assured me to knowing whether it was a good idea or not. Obviously I was completely sceptical but I played along and asked whether maybe I should ask her to jump off a cliff. He was puzzled for a moment and deemed that a connundrum and replied that if a wife was to obey a husband the husband must be reasonable. Ask her to give up smoking he said. When I told him she didn't smoke the conversation ran out of steam.
I mean it's a complete joke, but being nineteen and having had a sexist education in which women were to be honoured and treated like goddesses, I honestly had some genuine pull as to whether women should obey men.

Lastly this was just a maverek comment made by a highly comical tutor at a highly comic moment. We were assembled to be told the news of the departing girl (love making incident) and the teacher who had remained quite during the whole preceding backed up a comment made by the main teacher right at the end with a quitefrom Manu

'Any woman who goes out with a man on a one to one basis who is not his mother is a whore.'

I told you manu was just plain bollocks.

I like a whorish element in a woman anyway. It really gets things going.

P.S

Also this a quote from Donald Lambie,(circa 1994) leader of the S.E.S to a private group of senior members of the school (way beyond part one level)

DON'T EXPECT A WOMAN TO TELL THE TRUTH

If this is no longer the view at the S.E.S or at St James, I demand an apology because this was the rubbish given to me in my formative years that has shaped my attitudes and inner reactions and counter reactions for years. It may seem comic and absurd but it has also been the producer of a great deal of fear and confusion in my early 20's and difficulty in my mid twenties. Finally as I'm approaching 30 all the peices are peicing together or rather not peicing together and I have an overview of MEN WOMAN relationtions that spans the millenia. I know what it feels like to be a Muslim husband and a Mesapotomian. I feel like Abraham, Yet I'm thoroughly modern as well. It's quite good really.

Don't teach trash with regards to the sexes, and consider the 'obey' clause. You are still expecting and supporting it within the school.GROW UP. DICK HEADS.

:angel:

This is act

Sandra

Postby Sandra » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:32 pm

Quote not quite from manu (an ancient lawmaker)

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:16 pm

Some things we were told in SES foundation group at the age of 16:

A woman should submit to her husband - she should be prepared to "enter his world" when they married

The perfect wife is one who serves unnoticed and who does not expect or look for thanks. A wife should meet her husbands needs before he even expresses them.

The only way for a woman to achieve self realisation (the ultimate goal of the philosphy teaching) is through serving her husband

The main reason why women are educated is so they can make good dinner party conversations.

Women are godesses.

Need I write more ......

In the words of Sandra:

YES the S.E.S (school of exceeding stupidity) IS SEXIST.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:26 pm

There we go. I've never had such a bird's eye view into what goes on in Foundation groups for the girls, but I could feel it around. LISTEN TO IT!
This girl giving testemony here is NOT LYING.
This is the kind of shit that goes on behind closed doors in an atmoshere of fake and forced love that makes it seem natural and normal.
IT'S LIES LIES LIES AND MANIPULATION.
This girl here is NOT LYING
I CAN ASSURE YOU
PLEASE PLEASE BELIEVE ME!
IT'S GOT TO END!
IT'S GOT TO END!
IT'S KILLING WOMEN
KILLING THEM
MAKING THEM BLIND FACELESS PUPPITS WITH NO OPINIONS.

The Analyst

Postby The Analyst » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:48 pm

IT'S GOT TO END!
IT'S KILLING WOMEN
KILLING THEM
MAKING THEM BLIND FACELESS PUPPITS WITH NO OPINIONS - quote

Honey, don't you think this is a tad melodramatic? Yes, it may negatively influence girls and make it difficult for them to function in "the real world" but kill them? Surely smoking is more dangerous to their health? A bit of idealism disillusioned, although painful, is never shocking enough to kill anyone. Unless they have a history of heart disease. :crazyeyes:

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:18 pm

I used the word metaphorically, metaphysically or phsycologically.
A better expressed statement would be
It's killing their personalities and self will.
Why should someone have to struggle to find these things.
they should be encouraged right from an early age
0X

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:20 pm

:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:

Return to “General discussion of SES”