SES pages

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
mgormez

SES pages

Postby mgormez » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:43 pm

The pages formerly on Geocities, with fe. the first chapter of the book Secret Cult and parts of the Belgian report, have found a new permanent home here.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/SES/

I don't know why Geocites pulled the site but I can't resurrect it on the same location. My guess would be lack of activity on my part that decided their robot to pull the pages.

It will take a long time before other sites with links pointing to them have been corrected, if ever. That is a given. But i have just submitted them to www.google.com/addurl so that should take care of the Google part, the most important search engine for this site.
Mike Gormez

Matthew

Re: SES pages

Postby Matthew » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:37 pm

Thanks for putting that back up Mike. I'd been wondering why those pages had dissapeared, and friends had been asking about it. Its good to seem them back in a permanent home.

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:11 pm

You're welcome. I didn't even know they were gone until someone asked me about them..
Mike Gormez

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:35 am

Having thought to go to Steve Hassan's "freedom of the mind" website after Justice's posting of his interview - I saw that under SES they had your old geocities website url. So Mike I emailed them with the new url as well as giving them the url of this BB. I hope they update their site.

And I wonder - do you think this recent adoption of calling themselves the "SoES" rather than "SES" - could it be away to try and thwart people doing net searches?

Return to “General discussion of SES”