Request for stuff

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
mgormez

Request for stuff

Postby mgormez » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:04 pm

I am making a little side dish where the bookslist, pointers to other sites and stuff that is too valuable to get lost in this stream can be parked. I have Matthew's booklist put up as example:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=21

So it doesn't get too busy there and we keep discussions here, the topic is read only. So please PM/mail the URL of what you think should be added.

But keep in mind, it has to be only a few entries that can be placed otherwise all meaning is lost if that gets a huge list as well. So for sure I can't make everyone happy but I'll try.
Mike Gormez

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:28 pm

How about a post that lists the websites for the various SES-related children's schools around the world?

And one that lists websites that discuss the SES and it's various affiliates?

Jellybaby

Request for stuff

Postby Jellybaby » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:42 pm

What about a post listing the SES in each country, its properties,
activities etc. ?

mgormez

Re: Request for stuff

Postby mgormez » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:43 pm

Jellybaby wrote:What about a post listing the SES in each country, its properties, activities etc. ?

I doubt strongly we know all it activities in all the countries they are active. And it would make a large list and someone to compile it.

Also I recon it would be more practical to have the links to the charity commission listed of (affiliated) SES entities. I can find those back here and will make a seperate post on the reference thread.

@ Ft, yes, good idea. I have the links to school websites (http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/SES/) but I lost track of the posting that lists websites that discuss the SES and it's various affiliates.
Mike Gormez

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:11 am

Can any of the recent pupils make up a list of website address of the SES you want to see included in a pro and contra website listing?
Mike Gormez

Return to “General discussion of SES”