Inheritence and wills: SES source of wealth

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
ET

Re: Inheritence and wills: SES source of wealth

Postby ET » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:36 am

I know this is going slightly off the current point, but on this subject, I thought others on the board would like to know that my SES relatives (who had been set to give a substantial amount of money to SES on their deaths) have decided not to leave them any money at all. They would never say so, but I think this is as a direct result of finally learning about what happened to me and my siblings when we were at St James. A positive result, I think!
Pupil at St James Girl's School from 1979-1989, from age 4-14. Parents ex-members of SES.

Free Thinker

Re: Inheritence and wills: SES source of wealth

Postby Free Thinker » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 am

ET wrote:I know this is going slightly off the current point, but on this subject, I thought others on the board would like to know that my SES relatives (who had been set to give a substantial amount of money to SES on their deaths) have decided not to leave them any money at all. They would never say so, but I think this is as a direct result of finally learning about what happened to me and my siblings when we were at St James. A positive result, I think!

No, it's totally on topic. I am glad to hear it!

Return to “General discussion of SES”