SES Advertising

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
bonsai

Re: SES Advertising

Postby bonsai » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm

morrigan wrote:What would happen if we put "RUBBISH" on the advertisements in the tubes?

If we put, "DON'T JOIN THEM!" it might interest people too much who saw the ads...

Have you noticed just how many CCTV camera's there are on the London Underground network?

morrigan

Postby morrigan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:13 pm

CCTVs don't always work efficiently - unfortunately in serious problems, like violence or stealing.

Maybe those who do write or draw on ads or walls and windows in the tubes are hoodies, and not all get caught.

So wearing hoodies or hijab, or even niqab would hide a person - and men who have been stealing jewellery from rich shops have occasionally dressed in burquas, and been thought to be women... long skirts like in SES in the past...

Cousin It

Postby Cousin It » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:08 am

morrigan wrote:What would happen if we put "RUBBISH" on the advertisements in the tubes?

If we put, "DON'T JOIN THEM!" it might interest people too much who saw the ads...

I'm not sure that is a good approach whether you got caught or not.
I like to think I am a much better more community aware person now that I have left the School.
Cheers,
Cousin

morrigan

Postby morrigan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 am

"I like to think I am a much better more community aware person now that I have left the School."

That sounds really sensible, and congratulations to you.

Maybe these ads get hold of people who are seriously looking for something for their development, or just feel interested - some would continue and some would realise if they went on to further "sessions" that they were being strongly influenced and bossed about, and others would be strongly sucked in.

Return to “General discussion of SES”