SES is a New Religious Movement according to C of E.

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
morrigan

Re: SES is a New Religious Movement according to C of E.

Postby morrigan » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 pm

I couldn't get that first website on my computer - the words were not "real" Sometimes that happens...

And another "religion" is being possibly accepted officially by the government - the Druids. That one is not so rigid and lying as others.

JAMR

Postby JAMR » Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 am

bonsai wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Have you a link to the Mclaren Foundation site for this info?
The MacLaren Foundation website is at http://www.maclarenfoundation.net.

I see this website has been suspended, Does anyone know anything about this?

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi JAMR, and welcome. Well spotted, do not know why it might have been suspended - or by who, across the internet providers? Must be some reason. I have never seen that message before on a website. Let's hope it is because truth is finally coming through. ( Or maybe they just aren't paying their bills....?). xx woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 am

Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Sun May 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes, thanks Gerasene. I gleaned quite a bit from that site, and as you indicate, conflicts abound within the SES. Let them litigate against themselves - music or no music. The SES certainly spoiled my ability to hear and enjoy quite a lot of music. I struggle listening to many things that I loved, including many types of music, something I have traced back to the after-effects of the School. I've had my ears checked - generally OK for my age - so it must be some psycho-somatic thing that I developed, and hope one day to overcome. I can still sing when I'm in the mood though - favourite of mine " No Guru, No Method, No Teacher" ( aka "In the Garden") by Van the Man Morrison. Rumour had it that Van got caught by the Scientologists - not sure if that is true ( please don't get your lawyers to sue me Van!) but the words ring true. cheers. woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Return to “General discussion of SES”