The SES and Regional Schools in England

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
woodgreen

Re: The SES and Regional Schools in England

Postby woodgreen » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Reflecting, bear with me, that the tap came from Mrs Cairncross, ( the woman's attempt at control, with I suspect a nod from Mr. Cairncross, the male attempt at control). It takes two to run a regional cult. Whenever I connect with Mr. Cairncross( the male of the species), I get "Fxxx you" and a totally horrible energy thing.If I connect with Mrs. C I get a don't care. ( Did not really know them anyway - Is my connection faulty or is it true after all?). If it is true, then Cairncrosses, your vibe is bad, and too obvious in your cult - and after all these years you need to give up trying to control and cover your tracks - it happened, you got it wrong, stop using the dark side of spirituality to continue your fight against people who say no to your school. As an adult, in a short time in that School, that is what is coming out of my phsyche. Off to bed now, my Dad (80 years old) got bullied in his Club a couple of weeks ago so I wrote a letter of complaint - all Hell is letting loose in our community, but I and and my friends and family, are pursuing the problem seems like a nonsense, but we will not give in. !! An analagy for the Forum, don't give in. xx woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 pm

I have been reflecting a while on my experience in the NW SES - on the whole it was not good, because the hierarchy were not good. The Regional Schools are but a microcism/macrocism of the London School ( yep they use that analogy) - and the SES seem to think they are god in their money/ male hierarchy . SES uses politics, men, money and women. We are the ones they used, because we were normal people/spirits , and we accept and love ONE another. No love from Cairncross / the SES et al. I connected, no love, just like Boddy and the whole of the SES. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx woodgreen - hope I connect in love! ( and life).

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Mon May 23, 2011 1:28 am

Back to reality, as the song goes. The tutor I mentioned , Ursula Gothard, is part of the Eighth Day Cafe Co-Op in Manchester (next to the Uni) which is a prime location to aid recruitment to the SES- they have customers who are vegetarian/ new agers plus the students on tap. Do not know whether the co-op itself is fully entagled with the SES, but would put a word of warning around the place just in case - especially as Dr. Cunningham lectures at the Uni too. Very fertile grounds for recruitment are the Uni's - wonder how many they managed to get from Oxford, given the proximity of Waterperry. Similar things will go on around the country and the world - how many are "recruited" by people connected to Uni's,or businesses/ and other contacts, how many stay and how many leave, with what effects and consequences. I recall hearing that one girl had been "lunched" at the Eighth Day prior to joining - so maybe people need to be careful if any new age ladies or business contacts who invite you to lunch then invite you to a philosophy course. xxx Woodgreen. (As always, with respect to the genuine vegetarians and the genuine new agers). Ryan Giggs by the way, plays for Manchester United, who won the Premiership this year. I tend to support Man City but IMO they are all overaid anyway. Any footballers in the SEs - I do recall two minor ones in the SES but would not name them as I do in this instance respect their privacy - they may well be struggling as some of us do to come to terms with the organisation.

chittani

Postby chittani » Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm

wonder how many they managed to get from Oxford, given the proximity of Waterperry

Er, none.

In all the years I was associated with Waterperry, not one Oxford student that I was aware of took more than a passing interest, except those involved before they went.

You seem to imagine the SES 'penetrating the corridors of power' (c) Hounam & Hogg 1986. I recall that phrase being repeated with a hollow laugh, even 20 years ago.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Thanks Chittani if that is true, although I hope I do not imagine things about the SES anymore. I just recall going to Waterperry as a very early member of the SEs and coming across young people who afterwards I thought may have been Oxford students - not my imagination - just me trying to work out what the SEs were all about. And the proximity may have relevance because I was told that the workers from the regions stayed in the halls of residence at Oxford whilst doing their bit at Waterperry for the Art in Action week. I rule out nothing when it comes to the SES. regards. woodgreen.

chittani

Postby chittani » Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 am

Yea, people sometimes stayed at Oxford Brookes, which has its halls about a mile away.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Been fishing and have found Avril Cairncross linked to Brinscall Hall, so my earlier assumption that Mrs. Cairncross was called Frances may be wrong unless she has a daughter called Avril. Anyway, whether it matters or not here is the Avril link: http://www.holistic-promotions.co.uk/sp ... growth.htm. I can certainly see now what the NW School is linked into. Anyone for past-life recession folks. Jesus, give me strength! x woodgreen

woodgreen

Re: The SES and Regional Schools in England- Michael Cranny

Postby woodgreen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Michael Cranny - bit of a small big wig. Is a governor of the Schools so will be part of the PI if we get there. He is from the North West. Meets the criteria. Think he might have been a catholic at one time, but will not have any give from me. xxxxx. woodreen

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 am

Recalling the SES in the NW, the connections in the families now are clearly SES , both nationally and globally, and with hindsight, reflect their culted aproach .I can see how I fell into a false acceptance of the people in there, but I was not aware how far the people were connected, even to their family relations. Urusula Gothard was the sister of Mary (did not know her second name) and Mary's husbband (called Dave) who were well-in with the local hierarchy -all Tutors (what rubbish is that title) and they had a network of people through business and the SES in the NW that initially was not disclosed but slowly became apparent as I continued. Ursula and Mary were clearly catholic originally ( is an instinct thing with me), and Dave, who knows, but they were all in the deception game. My reaction to their deception is pretty much finished, but I felt very much let down for a while - message to the cults, don't try to rebrand a Catholic - we may not be perfect but Article 9 and a picture of an unholy man will never work whether Ursula and Mary fell for it or not. And dodgy financial dealings will eventually be found out. Karma exists even in the cults and their financial world in our western lives.

woodgreen.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:59 pm

In the light of Bluemoon's capitulation I'm wondering if I might get a phone call to threaten me against posting on the Forum ( specifically against the NW School?). Cannot wait to see what their false legalise could be. On the bigger picture, doesn't David Boddy have some similar history to the News of the World chap at the centre of the current political storm -i.e. into No.10. Downing St. and corrupt? Stinks, and same old, same old.. Not long till the connections and dodgy dealings in respect of the SES emerge too. regards, Woodgreen.

chittani

Postby chittani » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:06 pm

In the light of Bluemoon's capitulation I'm wondering if I might get a phone call to threaten me against posting on the Forum ( specifically against the NW School?). Cannot wait to see what their false legalise could be. On the bigger picture, doesn't David Boddy have some similar history to the News of the World chap at the centre of the current political storm -i.e. into No.10. Downing St. and corrupt? Stinks, and same old, same old.. Not long till the connections and dodgy dealings in respect of the SES emerge too. regards, Woodgreen.

Knowing bluemoon, I really cannot imagine her ever defaming anyone. Or indeed capitulating.

Defamation would be ... let me see ... like when you accuse someone of being corrupt, without a shred of evidence, because of once having had the same job as someone who is corrupt. Or, on the basis that a dead Indian reminds you of someone else (also brown and bearded) who is accused of being a pervert, you imply in a slightly racist way that he was also a pervert http://www.ses-forums.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=782.

Woodgreen, I'm not a lawyer and I doubt anyone will be very bothered from a legal perspective, but I feel a bit saddened by these remarks. It seems to me that your hatred of the SES is getting the better of your judgement. But this is the seduction of anonymous forums on the internet: face to face, I'm sure you would never speak like this. You seem like you're a nice person in real life.

bonsai

Postby bonsai » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 pm

chittani wrote:Knowing bluemoon, I really cannot imagine her ever defaming anyone. Or indeed capitulating.

Woodgreen ...I feel a bit saddened by these remarks. It seems to me that your hatred of the SES is getting the better of your judgement

Whilst I agree that some of the views expressed on this board do get out of hand and there can be a loss of perspective, what I do find absolutely unacceptable is that it appears here that the organisation is willing to exert fear over one of its former members with the threat of legal action.

Of course this is not the first time this has happened. Clara Salaman is another one, someone who didn't make a choice to be part of the SES but had this imposed on her by where her parents chose to send her to school. Quite frankly, for an organisation that is interested in the Truth and one that believes the ideas about oneself are generally an obstacle to achieving Realisation, it is a shame that it seems to use threats to suppress criticism and maintain its public image.

Why should what bluemoon has to say about her experiences of this organisation be suppressed? And why should she feel threatened about telling her experiences? Like you, chittani, I believe it to be unlikely that there would be anything defamatory in what bluemoon has to say but for sure the greater injustice here is that she feels threatened enough to keep quiet than a few vitriolic voices on forum.

Whilst there may be some inflammation of emotion due to the method of communication, most of it originates from the profound detrimental effect this organisation has had on our lives.

Bonsai

chittani

Postby chittani » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:25 pm

I totally agree with what you say, Bonsai.

Threats of law suits are a overreaction and thus a sign of its inability to communicate with people. I'm not sure how real the threats are - I mean, it didn't happen to Hounam or Hogg when they published SECRET CULT. It didn't happen to anyone who has posted on here, regardless of how inflammatory or (in some cases) mistaken their remarks. Just how bad would it have to be?

Still, I can well understand an individual not wanting to try putting their neck on the block.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 pm

chittani wrote:

Knowing bluemoon, I really cannot imagine her ever defaming anyone. Or indeed capitulating.

Defamation would be ... let me see ... like when you accuse someone of being corrupt, without a shred of evidence, because of once having had the same job as someone who is corrupt. Or, on the basis that a dead Indian reminds you of someone else (also brown and bearded) who is accused of being a pervert, you imply in a slightly racist way that he was also a pervert http://www.ses-forums.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=782.

Woodgreen, I'm not a lawyer and I doubt anyone will be very bothered from a legal perspective, but I feel a bit saddened by these remarks. It seems to me that your hatred of the SES is getting the better of your judgement. But this is the seduction of anonymous forums on the internet: face to face, I'm sure you would never speak like this. You seem like you're a nice person in real life.

Yes Chittani, I am a nice person in real life! My feelings about the SES are very strong, I make no apologies for this, and was expressing my dissapointment that Bluemoon could not post because she had been legally threatened by Lambie. Not sure what you mean by "people will not be bothered from a legal perspective". The SES are bothered, hence the threat to Bluemoon. Whatever your view, unfortunately in this fight, the internet is all we have to express ourselves.
woodgreen

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

To add to my previous post - if Lambie is threatening personal defamation against anyone, not just Bluemoon, then he cannot use the SES money to take action. His action would be about his personal position, all of which is that he is the leader of the SES and all that it represents. He may have personal wealth ( does he?), and however much of it is tied up in the SES would be exposed if he took a personal case against someone. The SES itself do not seem to threaten action openly - because as a Charity they would be in a very difficult position. Charities are very limited in taking or defending legal actions. And the public interest would kick-in again if Lambie tried to sue someone via the SES. So Lambie threatens (using the SES), but it is actually himself threatening, so he would have to put himself out on his own money line, without the SES millions ( on paper) supporting him. I'm no lawyer either Chittani, but I know how life works.
woodgreen.

Return to “General discussion of SES”