Why is SES Forum on an anti-Scientology website

Anything relating to the operation of this site.

Why is SES Forum on an anti-Scientology website

Postby guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:29 pm

Just discovered this site and utterly appalled by the many personal accounts about SES past abuses and implications of current risks. However as a new user I can't find an explanation as to who set up and runs the whyaretheydead.net website and then why SES are part of an otherwise entirely Scientology related website. Could anyone explain?

mgormez

Re: Why is SES Forum on an anti-Scientology website

Postby mgormez » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:19 pm

Don't play games. From your IP address prior postings have been made to this board. I am extremely busy but easily findable and you could have asked me this question in private instead of making a dramatic appearance and new topic.
Mike Gormez

Anon

Re: Why is SES Forum on an anti-Scientology website

Postby Anon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:06 am

[quote="mgormez"]Don't play games. From your IP address prior postings have been made to this board. I am extremely busy but easily findable and you could have asked me this question in private instead of making a dramatic appearance and new topic.[/quote]

Although i can understand this may be a sensitive question, forgive me for asking, but i am also intrigued what relevance anti-Scientology has to SES. You will see from my IP address that i am a first time user and am a parent of a child that attends one of the schools concerned. I was concerned that all these suicidal references could prove to be an unhealthy influence on any young users of this Website. I was given the URL from my child after it was given to him from another pupil at school. I am in no way taking side with the schools and i have not always agreed with many of the schools teachings. However i am pleased thus far with many of the schools efforts in educating my child.

Return to “Housekeeping”