Housekeeping prior to the closure of this board

Anything relating to the operation of this site.
Daffy

Housekeeping prior to the closure of this board

Postby Daffy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:17 am

In preparation for the forthcoming closure of this board as an active forum I'm doing some housekeeping.

I've split the 650+ threads in the 'General discussion on SES' forum into several new forums so that anyone coming across the archive can more easily find discussions relevant to them - e.g discussion of St James/St Vedast will be listed separately from threads discussing the SES. With that many threads I've had to make a very quick judgement as to the most appropriate place for each. I assume moving a thread around will not break links to it but I have not checked this.

I am also deleting private messages to reduce the size of the database and for privacy purposes. As noted previously, I cannot actually read users' PMs: I can only limit the quota of PMs allowed in your inboxes.

As I've said several times previously, this site will continue to be visible for the time being. If you need to contact me after new posts are closed, email me at admin.mail@ses-forums.org.

New user registrations have now been disabled.

morrigan

Re: Housekeeping prior to the closure of this board

Postby morrigan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 am

Happy New Year to you ! and to all who have posted and read here! Happy 2014 ! may all feel better and better!

Return to “Housekeeping”