Die SES, die!!!!!!!!!!1

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
The Analyst

Die SES, die!!!!!!!!!!1

Postby The Analyst » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:37 pm

I cannot claim to have read every single message on this anti-SES forum, but i have spent an agonizing evening reading through quite a large proportion of these stories. It made me aware of some things.
To start off with : You are all a bunch of whiny annoying freaks, who cannot get on with their damn present day lives. Frankly, you gave me a severe headache. I am surprised that there are so many pathetic, self-involved losers in today's society. I only wish that you approached everything else in life witht the same fervour. Or have you spent so much energy in obsessing about every detail of the ses, coming up with new, fantastic definitions of "cult" that it has completely taken over?
I do not think that the present day schools are as closely involved with the SES as they were in the beginning, due to the fact that their sheer size has meant that they have had to parallel "normal" schools and it is no longer feasible or practical to run them according to a philosophy. Just as the individuals involved, they have grown, developed and changed. You are the only ones who refuse to do so, despite the opportunities provided for you to "gain closure" as cheesy chatshow hosts call it. I will appreciate feedback.

kissmyface

Postby kissmyface » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:04 pm

reading 'the analyst's' above posting i suddenly feel an enormous sense of empathy for debenham, lacey and the rest because if i had to be his teacher i would take great pleasure in beating the shit out of him.
Last edited by kissmyface on Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alban

Re: Die SES, die!!!!!!!!!!1

Postby Alban » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:10 pm

The Analyst wrote:I cannot claim to have read every single message on this anti-SES forum

Maybe you should

The Analyst wrote:You are all a bunch of whiny annoying freaks, who cannot get on with their damn present day lives.

Well that's a mature attitude that's going to get you a long way isn't it. However, if we put aside your bigoted attitude, how would you suggest that we approach crimes that were committed 20+ years ago?

Oh and by the way, insulting people is against the rules of most forums.

The Analyst wrote:Frankly, you gave me a severe headache.

Maybe you need to get some glasses, or a better computer screen....but be a good fellow and don't "Whine" about it!

The Analyst wrote:I am surprised that there are so many pathetic, self-involved losers in today's society.

Funnily enough, I was just thinking the same thing while I was reading your post.

The Analyst wrote:I do not think that the present day schools are as closely involved with the SES as they were in the beginning

So, have they taken Sanskrit off the curriculum, or their own-brand philosophy? What about Meditation, is that still practiced at the school? Oh and is there anyone involved in the decision-making process (governors, headmasters etc) that aren't involved in the SES?

The Analyst wrote:Just as the individuals involved, they have grown, developed and changed. You are the only ones who refuse to do so

Actually, it has been recognised that the schools have changed - they have had to because the law has changed. However, some of the individuals teaching and running the schools have made it blatantly clear that they have not changed.

As for ourselves, the people I have met have certainly changed. They are wiser and now far less gullible - thus they are unwilling to accept the rubbish that was once rammed down their throats.

The Analyst wrote:, despite the opportunities provided for you to "gain closure" as cheesy chatshow hosts call it.

As you seem to be so well informed, perhaps you would like to tell us what closure we have been offered, and why it is your view that we have rejected it?

The Analyst wrote: I will appreciate feedback.

I suggest that if you want feedback, then you should refrain from insulting the people that you desire a response from. As you can imagine, this is a very emotive subject for many, and it is understandable that occasionally someone loses their rag. On the whole however, if you had read everything that has been written here, you will see that most of it is reasoned argument. You may not agree with everything, but personal insults will only risk getting your post moderated, and your message being lost.

adrasteia

Re: Die SES, die!!!!!!!!!!1

Postby adrasteia » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:46 pm

The Analyst wrote:I do not think that the present day schools are as closely involved with the SES as they were in the beginning, due to the fact that their sheer size has meant that they have had to parallel "normal" schools and it is no longer feasible or practical to run them according to a philosophy.

They ain't that big...still small enough for the Headteacher to teach every class philosophy!
Are they the only teachers qualified to teach the subject philosophy or are they in fact qualified to teach philosophy as a subject? I think not! Could they be teaching Ses philosophy then...just maybe!

The Analyst wrote:You are the only ones who refuse to do so, despite the opportunities provided for you to "gain closure" as cheesy chatshow hosts call it. I will appreciate feedback.

I suggest you read a few more messages on this site, if you can bear to-
some ex-pupils have met the teachers who have made appologies on this site and have said it went some way towards righting wrongs.
Any opportunities given have been taken!

The Analyst

So I should be beaten. Great.

Postby The Analyst » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:25 pm

I have to say, I am sorry that I had to resort to insulting you. I far from support the SES. Quite the opposite - I am surprised that in this relatively progressive society there is a need to appeal to some emotional vacuum within human beings. I just think that there are other more direct methods of opposing it - thus my objection to the "whining". I was attempting to illustrate the fact that these experiences appear so remote, they alienate your readers and make it difficult for them to be sympathetic. Plus this would need to be made known on a grander scale. And, although i relish the thought of getting beaten up by the teachers at your suggestion, you just don't have enough influence to get me the sound beating I clearly deserve. But no more insults - only constructive criticism.

TB

Postby TB » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:20 pm

Hi Anal yst,
I have to say, I am sorry that I had to resort to insulting you. I far from support the SES. Quite the opposite - I am surprised that in this relatively progressive society there is a need to appeal to some emotional vacuum within human beings. I just think that there are other more direct methods of opposing it - thus my objection to the "whining". I was attempting to illustrate the fact that these experiences appear so remote, they alienate your readers and make it difficult for them to be sympathetic. Plus this would need to be made known on a grander scale. And, although i relish the thought of getting beaten up by the teachers at your suggestion, you just don't have enough influence to get me the sound beating I clearly deserve. But no more insults - only constructive criticism.

Aside from your blunt approach it might be useful if you offer some credentials as to why anyone should value your opinions. Your first illuminating post told us all a lot more about yourself than it did about the situation with the SES and St James/Vedast. I find these insights interesting, but I think most people on this board are more intent on addressing their issues with their school years.
I was attempting to illustrate the fact that these experiences appear so remote, they alienate your readers and make it difficult for them to be sympathetic

This is probably valid for anyone who is remote from either the SES or the schools, or both. I would also imagine that alienated, remote, unsympathetic readers with no involvement is not a significant issue for the board. Study the content a little more closely, you might find that despite the need for publicity, this board is not putting on a show to gain a sympathy vote. If you offered some information on involvement or understanding about the institutions or situation you might get some more takers for your post. And lastly

You are all a bunch of whiny annoying freaks, who cannot get on with their damn present day lives. Frankly, you gave me a severe headache. I am surprised that there are so many pathetic, self-involved losers in today's society

Thanks for not including me. Please take 2 aspirin, stick your head up your rrrrrrs and call me in the morning. If the problem persists, replace your head.

Alban

Postby Alban » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:33 pm

TB wrote:...Thanks for not including me. Please take 2 aspirin, stick your head up your rrrrrrs and call me in the morning. If the problem persists, replace your head.

<<laffin'>>

Ok, that was probably deserved, but lets try and stick to facts, experiences and opinions rather than trading insults.

TB

Postby TB » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:04 pm

Hi Alban,
Ok, that was probably deserved, but lets try and stick to facts, experiences and opinions rather than trading insults

It is a FACT that, in my OPINION, he should EXPERIENCE it. No intention of trading the insult, it's his for free.

The Analyst

Postby The Analyst » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:30 am

If you're implyng that I can't trade insults, I would just like to state that I am quite competent. I was MAKING A POINT.
At least I can do a few push-ups without resorting to an online forum. And you all smell like an elephant's butt.

TB

Postby TB » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:06 am

Hi Anal yst
And you all smell like an elephant's butt

Thats ridiculous, elephants don't even smoke! When you get your head changed, get them to please do your nappy as well.

Return to “Miscellaneous”