SANDRA

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

SANDRA

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:49 pm

IF SANDRA AND SANDY'S COLUMNS REMAIN LOCKED THEN SANDRA WILL START USING THE OTHER INDENTITIES THAT SHE IS ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ON THE ACCOUNT.

IF SANDY'S THREADS ARE ACTIVATED ONCE MORE. SANDRA PROMISES TO BEHAVE AND REALLY TAKE A BACK SEAT.

SANDRA HAS PLENTY OF OTHER EMAIL ADRESSES ON ALL KINDS OF WEBSITES.

SO PLEASE UNLOCK AND I'LL BEHAVE

I THINK AFTER 15 YEARS I WAS ENTITLED TO SAY QUITE A FEW THINGS.

I REALLY HAVE SAID THEM NOW.

SO JUST KEEP THE DISCUSSION OPEN

StVSurvivor

Re: SANDRA

Postby StVSurvivor » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:08 pm

sandy wrote:I THINK AFTER 15 YEARS I WAS ENTITLED TO SAY QUITE A FEW THINGS.

Others here have waited 25 to 30 years (twice as long as you), but have not behaved the way you have here.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:23 pm

COME ON YOU'RE OVERDOING IT!
ALL I'VE BASICALLY DONE IS ADD A LOT OF THREADS
95% OF WHAT I'VE WRITTEN IS DEADLY SERIOUS AND VALUABLE INSIDE INFORMATION
YOU JUST DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON THE ABUSE CLAIMS.
ANDREW MACGUINESS USED TO BE PART OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WERE'NT VERY NICE TO ME WHEN I WAS A KID. I USED TO GET LIFTS IN TO SCHOOL WITH THEM. I WAS ONLY THREE CLASSES BELOW THEM.
REBEKAH GERMOND USED TO BE VERY NASTY TO ME.
I KNOW ABDREWS DAD VERY WELL AND HE'S A GREAT ART TEACHER
NOWARDAYS.
I'M NOT BITTER BUT I COULD GIVE TESTIMONY SAYING WHAT A BUNCH OF ARSEHOLES THE MAJORITY OF THOSE EARLY ST JAMES BOYS WERE THEMSELVES.....AND I DEMAND AN APOLGY FROM CYPRON EDMUNDS PATRICK SOMERVILLE AND THE REST OF THAT CLASS WHO TOOK ME INTO THEIR FORM ROOM AT THE AGE OF TEN HAVING GRABBED ME WHEN I WAS WALKING ALONE DOWN THE STAIRS AND NOBODY WAS AROUND.
THEY THEN STARTED CHANTING 'COCKSUCKER COCKSUCKER COCKSUCKER COCKSUCKER AT ME' WHILST THROWING ME AROUND THE ROOM FROM ONE LARGE BOY TO ANOTHER.
I WAS JIBED ABOUT IT OFTEN OVER A LONG STRETCH OF TIME AFTERWARDS

Alban

Postby Alban » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:27 pm

While I have never condoned bullying (I was bullied too), it does go on in most schools to a greater or lesser extent. In most schools, the teachers do their best to contain it, but to a certain extent, it is attributable to large amounts of testosterone and the need to prove oneself to one's peers.

The difference in St Vedast, was that the teachers actually provided a role model for the children in that they were the biggest and most vicious bullies in the place.

I sympathise with your position, but am happy to write off my own traumas of being bullied by relatively young and unresponsible boys as an unhappy side-effect of a vicious regime. I hold no grudges against the boys concerned, but the teachers should have known better and behaved more responsibly.

being innappropriate

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:51 pm

I have sent an email to M Gormez making a heartfelt apology to Mike and you guys for being innappropriate. I was wrong. It's just I hadn't quite realised how sensitive you guys were and after writing several afternoons of exposures my mind went a bit and I felt like making a few jokes. I'm sorry. I wasn't giving the site it's proper level of integrity and infact was even mocking my own comments I suppose. Sorry for that. If you look at my threads you'll see that in the main they are highly accurate expose's of the S.E.S particularly. A lot of people could add and contribute. I suppose I was also being beligerant for being hunted down. I don't feel hunted infact and am quite detached. Just re-open my threads, take out the bad jokes and it'll be allright. Integrity restored.

Love Matt

PS I suppose I'll never quite drop the hate I bear for Cypren Edmunds and Patrick Somerville. It was however to do with the period Mid 1980's and to some extent the environment. Homophobic school.
Also I was wrong to say the majority of older pupils were rotters. It was just some of them. There were some really beautiful guys as well.

Once again sorry. Please re-include me and I'll stick to my own threads.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:14 pm

I was involved in a felatio incident with about 4 or 5 other boys at the age of 8. I was talking to a mate about how this might be like 'sex' on a coach one afternoon for 40 mins.
Two weeks later the above incident happened. I was 10. Edmunds and somerville were 16 17. It was not macho high jinx. It was deliberate and nasty bullying over an extended period of time. Patrick Somerville was a nasty peice of work. He looked like a paddy off a building site who had just committed a murder. (no offense to Irish people.)

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:24 pm

This bullying didn't last more than 2 months to half a year. It petered out as they left or forgot to bully me. I feel a whole lot better now.

P.S Let 'guests' keep contributing. They're VERY important. SORRY TO RUIN EVERYTHING :agrue:

Parent

Postby Parent » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:44 pm

Sandra, Sandy, Matt - whoever you are,

We would urge you not to trivialise some of the suffering expressed on this forum.

Pls. do not view this as a telling off. This enquiry is very important to a lot of people. Parents, teachers and especially the former students that have allegedly suffered a lot of emotional turmoil and clearly continue to do so to this day - even though they are not children anymore.

You may have unintentionally or intentionally added some frivilous posts. Kindly continue to do so but do not trivialise. This is not a "Joke" forum as some of your "lighter" posts suggest.

I hope you take this positively.

Best wishes,

A Parent trying to get a mature and stable head around all these posts.

Sandra

KEEP GOING PARENT!

Postby Sandra » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm

Hi.....I totally agree with you.....and am asking GOMEZ to take off my lighter posts. I spent so much time this week exposing mainly the S.E.S but also the girls school that I needed a little light relief. I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TAKEN OFF! And I'm glad that parents are finding what the school truly stands for. The punishment doesn't happen at all now. They get yellow cards! Which is rather innovative.
However the sexism pervades as do the recruitment initiatives into the S.E.S.
It is nowhere near NOW as bad as some of the allegations on this site
imply, and hasn't been for a decade and a half.
However the mind manipulation goes on to greater and smaller dgrees.
IT MUST END!
Then they can get truly spiritual.
God is free. Spirit is free.
No one shouldn't be forced into anything and then feel obliged to a school or an institution.
SPIRIT IS FREE

Parent

Postby Parent » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:10 pm

Well done Sandra! That is a really positive attitude.

I mean it deeply. Anyone who can take positive criticism on the chin and "get on with it", has a bright furture. So do all of you irrespective of the "mind control" attempted during your schooling lives.

Each human being is special. Very special. So, start "counter brain washing" and truly reach all your potentials.

God Bless!

Sandra

RIGHT ON!

Postby Sandra » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:18 pm

RIGHT ON!

mgormez

Re: SANDRA

Postby mgormez » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:IF SANDRA AND SANDY'S COLUMNS REMAIN LOCKED THEN SANDRA WILL START USING THE OTHER INDENTITIES THAT SHE IS ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ON THE ACCOUNT.

I won't let myself be blackmailed into submission. Thanks to you I have been forced to close the open character of this board. Your suggestion I just leave your serious stuff on is no option, I am not your babysitter who has to wade through 'cunt' postings.

You are no longer welcome, your user name has been deleted plus sofar 2 IP addresses banned and I will do everything I can to keep it clean here.

Go somewhere else to post you demented tripe.
Mike Gormez

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:13 pm

Does anyone object deleting this entire thread?
Mike Gormez

Return to “Miscellaneous”