Who is who - N/A/S/L/L

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
a different guest

Who is who - N/A/S/L/L

Postby a different guest » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:55 am

N = name
A = age
s = sex (or gender if you prefer)
L = Location
L = Links with the SES

This type of thread is a staple on many BB's - dunno if it would work here but I feel that at least a LITTLE info would help the comunity here. Yes a number of you know each other from the schools, but there are others here - does it hurt, anon or not, to know each other just a little better?

Name - A different guest (or ADG). I took this name in the early days of the board when just about everyone was posting as a "guest". I can't tell you how confusing it got. Someone posted that the various "guests" should differentiate from each other - thus the moniker "a different guest" was born.

Age = over 40 is all I am admitting to.

Sex = female

Location = Australia

Links with SES = no direct links, just concerned about relatives who are deeply involved. I've long suspected it is a cult of sorts and as they are very close-mouthed about the belief system I took to the net to find out more.

emmalu9

Postby emmalu9 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:12 pm

Wow ADG that is totally not what I expected- I thought you were an english guy in twenties!

I'd be willing to share a little about me!

Name-Emmalu9-the email name I've always had. Those who know that will know its me.

Age-24

Sex-F

Location-London

Links with SES-pupil 1984-1994, family involvement early 70s'-1997.

daska

Postby daska » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:47 pm

N = daska is a nickname that close friends know but is post StV
A = over 35
s = female
L = UK, outside london
L = from SES family, attended sunday school at Sarum, St V and was member of SES, under protest, until age 16

enough info?

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:16 am

N = Free Thinker (no meaning except in relation to the SES)
A = 27
s = female
L = CA, originally from NYC
L = from SPP family, attended the Ark Preschool and Kindergarten in it's first years, part of SPP youth groups untill leaving, member of the school itself from age 15-19

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Sun May 08, 2005 10:53 pm

N = Mike Gormez
A = 43
s = Male
L = mostly Amsterdam
L = non whatsoever
Mike Gormez

erikdr

Postby erikdr » Mon May 09, 2005 4:26 am

N = Erik de Ruijter
(Told before, no reason to hide identity but the login name needs to be short...)
A = 45
s = Male
L = Amsterdam and at times Colombo
L = student of SvF from 1975-1977 and 1981-1988. Main period in youth groups, the infamous 'Marines'.....
With folded palms,

<Erik>

Tom Grubb

Postby Tom Grubb » Mon May 09, 2005 6:17 pm

N = Tom Grubb
A = 39
S = Male
L = London
L = My parents were in the vile cult before during and after my time at St Vedast.

mike_w

Postby mike_w » Mon May 09, 2005 7:38 pm

N = Mike W
A = 39
S = Male
L = Salford
L = From former SES family (Mum & Dad met on their first night at SES!) left shortly after incident related elsewhere on this forum. Parents have also long since seen the light :fadein:
Last edited by mike_w on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keir

Postby Keir » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:14 pm

N = Keir (that should be enough for those that knew me)
A = 37
S = M
L = London
L = Day school pupil in St V and St J from age 8-16. SES member from 8 - early twenties. Entire family members of SES at start. Brother a day school pupil at ST V. Most friends, aquaintances and authority figures at that time came from the SES. Still learning about normal world.

ingr

Re: Who is who - N/A/S/L/L

Postby ingr » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi, ok!

Name: Thomas Lawley
Sex: M
L: London
Links: SES from 1993- 2005 inc. youth group, i got pretty involved from the word go!

I would encourage others if they are willing to to post on this thread, it would give a greater sense of "context" to posts, obviously, im quite curious as well . . . lol!

carlynnm8

Re: Who is who - N/A/S/L/L

Postby carlynnm8 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi, this is a good idea. I didnt think to ask if people were male or female when answering posts - sometimes you can just get an idea if someone is male or female - but looking back some are very neutral and I have just assumed their sex - this helps to clarify things like that. My info:

Name: Carlynnm8 - my email

Sex: F

Links: Attended SoP for over 7 years - had friends who, I am sad to say, still attend
><strong>Joanna Eberhart</strong>: If I am wrong, I'm insane... but if I'm right, it's even worse than if I was wrong. >more famous quotes<Stepford Wives

Return to “Miscellaneous”