Ruth Kelly does NOT comment on assualt...

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
Sam Hyde

Ruth Kelly does NOT comment on assualt...

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:37 pm

I think if you read the parliamentary minutes with some care, you will find that it was in fact Ruth Kelly's 'side kick' Maria Eagle that spoke 'incorrectly' on her behalf.
Lets just wait and see what the REAL truth is, baring in mind Justice! I hope you are willing to do the honorable things as am I and fall on your sword and no longer post here as your reputation as so called 'justice seeker' let alone your personal image will be irreversibly tarnished!

Sam xox
thats old now, like me, only 4 weeks to go!!!!!
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education"

Justice

Ruth Kelly does NOT Comment on Assault

Postby Justice » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:46 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:

I think if you read the parliamentary minutes with some care, you will find that it was in fact Ruth Kelly's 'side kick' Maria Eagle that spoke 'incorrectly' on her behalf.

It is standard practice in the House of Commons for Ministers to instruct their 'side kicks' to make statements on their behalf.

In the same way that one assumes you are making various "statements" on behalf of the staff at St. James??

Justice

Ruth Kelly does NOT Comment on Assault

Postby Justice » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:52 pm

Just in case anyone doesnt follow the line of this thread, it relates to a statement made recently in the House of Commons by Rt. Hon. Ruth Kelly, Secretary of State for Education, via her spokesperson and can be viewed at:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... olumn_1941

Return to “Miscellaneous”