Gerasene's Cave.

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
Gerasene Demon

Re: Gerasene's Cave.

Postby Gerasene Demon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU DON'T DON'T SCARE ME IN THE LEAST. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING DON'T EVER TRY IT AGAIN I HAVE COVERED MY ARSE MATE. NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 am

I am happy, safe and in good health. I can look after myself, make no mistake.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:43 am

Donald Lambie. Why did you try to suppress imortant information from the Inquiry that had to be supplied by an ex-Governor? Why Donald Lambie -WHY?

GD

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 am

Let it be known.

Whereas I have been contiually let down, disbelieved and critisised by many including my own family - repeatedly.

I will never give up until lawful justice has been served on the people who have abused and made me suffer.

I laugh in your faces.

There will be light at the end of this very dark tunnel you can be sure of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iXcKKpdx0

GD

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am

I WILL FIGHT LIKE A LION AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED.

GD

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP DO YOU HEAR ME. YOU HAVE UNDERESTIMATED ME. YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSC2_1FPXPE

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Donald, I’ve decided to call you Dripfeed , this is what you do with your destructive indoctrination and you lack the charisma of a leader - rather like a drip.

So Dripfeed, you got the wrong guy – it wasn’t him. He is just a victim of your drip feed.

My other spy has reported back to me much to my amusement. I’m using my knowledge against you PR man, how do you like it, the difference is; I speak the truth.

You will find no “hatred” in my heart there is only love and I’m learning about compassion.

I am a product of the School of Economic Science and I have a fire that burns fiercely for Justice for the darkness you have instilled in my mind, ultimately I can only and will win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

I AM A PRODUCT OF THE SCHOOL OF ECONOMIC SCIENCE.

IT HAS BEGUN.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 pm

In response to your message I have received.

If you could ever understand a person like me, I have already gained and indeed won. I have achieved more than you could ever imagine but I do not expect you could understand that or ever will be able to considering what you have said. Anything else, well, it's just a bonus and the general public should be warned about this seriously destrucive Sect which is the cause of mental health issues, family breakup and both failed and successful suicide attempts.

Thank you for your message it has shown me how ignorant some people can be. Read the book "Secret Cult" turns out they were right weren't they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BSpJ2-8Lu8

GD.

Daffy

Postby Daffy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

Gerasene Demon, I'm going to have to 'give you a rest' from the board for a few days to let you spend some time on other things. I don't do this lightly but your participation on the forum has obviously not been healthy for you in the past few days. Also experience suggests that when one user starts monopolising the conversation, it puts off others from participating.

For the benefit of yourself and your fellow members of ses-forums.org, take a week off, enjoy the spring fresh air and come back hopefully with some new perspectives to share.

Daffy
ses-forums.org administrator

OneBadRat

Postby OneBadRat » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:55 am

Moderator Daffy, I understand your reasons for suspending Gerry, but I think we misunderstand him; thus I request that you delay his suspension for a few hours, in order to let him update what he wants to update, before proceeding with the suspension.
Does anyone second me?

He could have put his statements in many short energetic posts, as he did, ( and I understand the perceptions that proceed from that),
or he could have generated 1 long posting; I don't think the difference in effect is really significant.
I indeed gladly embrace concern for his welfare. As a person who we know has suffered significantly from the application of SES dogma, both in formal and informal application in many area's of his life, including the Standard Procedure of betrayal by his parents, [which I suggest we are all familiar (unintended) with] I Recognise his need, or to put it better Right to express himself without pseudo-parents -from within our own ranks no less, exercising some misatributed right of censure over their fellow ex-pupils; and I do differentiate this from Moderation.
But in both cases, Daffy, do you not think it neccesary, to explain and justify your own position?
After all you do seem to essentially own this site and the ses-forums-reference site, while also being a Moderator here with ultimate control, -with no biography aside from being an ex-St. James pupil...
And considering that you were given access to everyone's email address by Mike Gormez (most people use their name in their email address) - without their consent, do you not feel obligated to disclose your identity to all relevant persons?

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 am

There are so many threads on this forum - I don't see much of a problem if GD has one to himself. If he needs to vent a little sometimes that's absolutely fine by me.

MOTS.

Daffy

Postby Daffy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:52 am

GD, I have now reactivated your account. Welcome back. They say a change is as good as a rest so I hope the week off has been refreshing. Bear in mind the board is not really the place to 'mind dump' - there are no doubt better places and people to help you do that.

Return to “Miscellaneous”