Gerasene's Cave.

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
Gerasene Demon

Re: Gerasene's Cave.

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW DAVID BODDY, YOU MANIPULATIVE, LYING TOSSER.

GD.
Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 am

EXPECT ME. YOU KNOW WHO I AM.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 am

That my friends is how the SES has covered up child abuse.

GD.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:01 am

Hi GD -I do know you are a good guy and you want to let people know about where the SES went wrong. But I don't know why I know that, so I am obviously not yet self-realised.

I recently wrote down my own conclusions about the SES, and I may post them soon, but I' m a bit reluctant, or scared, or fearful, to do so, or maybe I am suffering from doubts about self-realisation about the SES? Or maybe I suffer from egotism? Or laziness? Or life? I certainly suffer from the latter, as I realise every morning when I have to get up and do something. Thank God I don't get up for the SES though.

They used to call it slave labour, now it's voluntary work to fool the Charity Commission). So do not do yourself down GD.
cheers, woodgreen
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 am

Just reviewed my post. If it sounded a bit harsh GD,it was not intended to be so, and vent if you need to. I'm sure the forum will allow you that. Vent vent vent. And breath, and relief. New mantra - vent, vent, vent.! And love.

And adding to this post,if there are serious claims against the police and the SES about covering up child abuses , then a good lawyer is needed to help you - the press will do what they can, but to bring the SES to account you will need a good lawyer onside. If Channel4 are interested again, maybe they can recommend the way forward GD. Jon Snow came out about his experience with abuse this week, so maybe he could help.
xxwoodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 am

I can reassure you it's no problem,everything is fine! Everthing will and has been taken care of - trust me.
I've never been better!!!

GD

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 am

"One thing you need not worry about in all this is the SES. It’s not so much that “it can take care of itself and its members” – the phrase one is tempted to use –"

I can look after myself too! I have always trusted in me.

GD

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am

I am calm, I am collected, I have taken my prescribed valium and I will never be bullied easily, if at all.

GD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHKdpUlnwE

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm

I am happy to report that I have been found to be in good health since I attended my Surgery, voluntarily, on an emergency basis for an informed assessment.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Currently I am expressing myself in the age old form of dance, the dance of WAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxZJTRhcFg4

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Woodgreen,

If the forum doesn't like me, it will evict me - I'm sure of that. I'm only using it for what I understand it is intended for.
In my cave, as for expressing yourself, you can say anything you like, it will only strengthen you - NO FEAR, remember!

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:24 am

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events……It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centres of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” – Robert Kennedy

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 am

Donald Lambie, I will address you personally rather than deal with your minions.
My spies who are firmly entrenched in your camp, one of whom is a ranking member, are begining to report to me. You know who I am, expect me - I am very much on my way and I am smiling. Kindest regards.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello Roger.....you could do with loosing some weight.

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013 ... -st-james/

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm

'Dr.Alan' where are you? I have not forgotten who you are. Fancy a chat? I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

GD.

Return to “Miscellaneous”