What is Michael Mavro's real name?

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
Goblinboy

What is Michael Mavro's real name?

Postby Goblinboy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:55 am

Just a quick question that Anthony may be able to answer - can anyone identify Mavro's real name?

AntonR

mm real name

Postby AntonR » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:09 am

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ross nolan

maro's real name etc

Postby ross nolan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:05 pm

Goblinboy, perhaps you can find his name from the corporate affairs office (or whatever it is called nowadays and in NSW) under the registration of his school of enlightenment or whatever it is called .

On the subject of the advertising of SOP at parliament station I have followed up to the point that Connex deny any responsibility but gave me two (incorrect ) contact names and numbers for the company that hires out advertising space -- I think it is' Australian outdoor advertising ' -- still following up ; it is unclear whether they are publishing as such or what legislation might otherwise apply .
Skeptic

AntonR

mm real name

Postby AntonR » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:07 am

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goblinboy

Postby Goblinboy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:16 am

Thanks Anthony (and Celia).

I suspect that Bella has been asked not to participate by the School of Philosophy. As far as I am aware, members of the SOP are asked not to view or participate in the site - the usual "ignore it and it will go away" approach that they took twenty years ago following the publication of Secret Cult. . (where your and Celia's experiences of the NSW School of Philosphy were first published - incredible stuff, by the way).

The SOP still doesn't seem to understand the implications of the internet.

Regards,

Goblinboy

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:20 pm

I wouldn't worry about Bella, she seems not the kind of person silenced very easily.
Mike Gormez

AntonR

mm real name

Postby AntonR » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:19 am

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:51 am

didn't La Perouse sail into Botany Bay a couple of days after Cook?

Anthony - any idea what the aussie schools are like now? Have they toned down any since you were there? Are aussies still really penal colony stuff? Would they treat a member who was actually a born and bred pom but lived here differently from a dinki di?

AntonR

mm real name

Postby AntonR » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:37 am

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:03 am

It was about 5 days after Governor Phillip landed here to take over the colony

Well I knew it was a few days after someone! LOL

Will send you a PM :)

mgormez

Re: mm real name

Postby mgormez » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:50 am

AntonR wrote:Dream on, Anton, dream on!!

Well, in our defense, we did kill off the Dodo by introducing pigs, that must be worth something?

Agreed, it has not the bragging right of conquering an entire nation but we Dutch are simple folk who enjoy the small things in life. :silly:
Mike Gormez

WESTIE

Postby WESTIE » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:51 am

[quote="Goblinboy"]Thanks Anthony (and Celia).

I suspect that Bella has been asked not to participate by the School of Philosophy. As far as I am aware, members of the SOP are asked not to view or participate in the site - the usual "ignore it and it will go away" approach that they took twenty years ago following the publication of [i]Secret Cult. [/i]. (where your and Celia's experiences of the NSW School of Philosphy were first published - incredible stuff, by the way).

The SOP still doesn't seem to understand the implications of the internet.

Regards,

Goblinboy[/quote]

Anthony Renshaw the new head of the Sydney SOP knows and understands the value of the internet all too well. Please notice the Sydney school's new advertisng approach in the SMH. To my kinowledge he has never shied away from the excesses of the past -- never participated in them either. So perhaps it is a new attempt to incorporate the best and rid the school of it's Mavrovian ghosts.

The key is fresh membership -- at any cost. There lie large amounts of assets and cash to fund new projects -- take the new 'Convivium' exercise which is going to be held in July 2006 . This surely could be a very fruitful opportunity for the Sydney ex SOP members to 'front up and look-see' ... perhaps ask some much needed questions. The event will be held at the John Collett property.

Without new and open-minded members the movement can and will get nowhere. The dificulty, as so many ex-members and contributors to this board know, is coming to terms with the past. So far no person within the organisation has ... and they stay far away from any ex-SOP that they may at one time have had contact with. In this, nothing appears to have changed.

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:07 pm

I wonder why the above quoting by Westie doesn't work.

Daffy, do you see an error?
Mike Gormez

Daffy

Postby Daffy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:04 pm

mgormez wrote:I wonder why the above quoting by Westie doesn't work.

Daffy, do you see an error?

I see the same error despite the quote format being apparently correct, and I think this has happened once before too.

bella

Postby bella » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:09 am

*Waves*

Hi guys. I got a couple of PM notifications via email, which gave me the push to get back on here and have a look. Yeah, it's been awhile (5 months? Wow.) - anyway, I left the school after I discovered a vile and subversive chicken genetics program operating out of...no, wait. That's not right. I'm still with the school.

No gag orders, no pressure from above, no difference in my treatment at the school, no further mention of my participation here at all, actually. I just got busy, and got slack about keeping up my forums. I'll read through the latest postings - it looks like people have been keeping active and keeping things interesting.

Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”