The Melbourne School

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
a different guest

Postby a different guest » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:15 am

melba wrote:The Brisbane school seems okay from what I heard.

Wow - even in an organisation like the SES, in "sunny Queensland" it is far more relaxed!

LOL

Another thought. I think it is mentioned in The Secret Cult (and has certainly been mentioned on these boards) that people who are keen for the SES, but are a bit too questioning, can still progress in the school but in some sort sort of isolated 'side stream' so they never seen what the real agenda is.

Does that really happen? Could the entire Qld school be 'sidestreamed'?

Temporarily Duped

Postby Temporarily Duped » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:43 am

Hi Melba

Thank you for your posts on this board.
Last edited by Temporarily Duped on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

melba

Postby melba » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:30 pm

Dear TM
I am sorry to hear of your experience. If you pm me with specific questions I will tell you what I can. My proof is my own eyewittness account.They are things i saw with my own eyes or heard with my own ears. (I did many a lunch service in my time!!) I've heard from someone I know that the lineup has changed a bit, but I know that some of the worst are still there.

The problem with the schools, here there and everywhere is that there are a lot of people who seem so nice and middleclass, and look, a lot of them are. They also happen to lack the sort of intellectual rigour needed for real philosphical enquiry and really just like being told what to do and how to do it. It's all very cruisy. Having to listen to observations form such people for the amount of years I did, well it's a wonder I didn't go insane (or maybe I did!!???). And the Heads and schoolfront can be real charmers, seemingly so innocent and wholesome, so wise and so gracious. It can be very hard to convince the nice and dutiful students who've suffered no harm and believe the school is such a nice place, that such charming and good(!) people could do anyone any harm intentionally or otherwise.

People need to remember this about the school. If something bad happens to someone then they deserve it. It is their sanskara. It is the accumaltion of their past actions- good or bad, that dictates what happens to them in their future life and of course in the present. It is my experience of tutors and the like that if something bad happens it was meant to be. The injustices at St. James were meant to be. they happened because of the past actions of the students(chldren)...are you following this line of reason? Mmmm oh so reasonable isn't it? But this is their philosophy and this is how they justify any of their actions that are taken to be an injustice. You see if you complain, object, or question, you're just not seeing clearly, you're discrimination is muddied, you obviously haven't been practricing enough, your possessed by rakshasas(demons), you are a bad, bad person....This inquiry stuff and the reconciliation stuff. I don't buy it for a second. The truth comes first and at any cost. The human wreckage that gets in the way, well, look, they jolly well deserved it didn't they. It wouldn't have happened to them if it wasn't meant to hey???!!! This is the PHilosophy. Don't forget it. It is the victims fault because they earnt such things from their past actions!!! Compassion is only for the believers and those who don't grumble or get in the way of the truth...

AntonR

Postby AntonR » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:03 am

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:51 am

Celia - I just read your post. To find out all those things "later"...

So so hard for a parent...

Temporarily Duped

Postby Temporarily Duped » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:37 am

Celia

Your postings may help others make sense of what is happening to them
Last edited by Temporarily Duped on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

sugarloaf

Postby sugarloaf » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Temporarily Duped wrote
I am writing here to at least give back to those on this forum who helped me understand what it was that my family was experiencing, that is, indoctrination into a cult. I had /have little prior Knowledge of cults.

Thankyou for writing on this foum. Too many recent and past parents at st james have just slipped away quetly when they find they have a problem with the school, its really imortant that we hear something of what they have to say.

In terms of 'indoctrination' - it has such loaded connotations, like the word 'cult', that i think many at the schools immediately jump to the conclusion its an outrageous charge.

some dictionary definitions may help:
Indoctrination isnt 'brainwashing'
Indoctrination is:
To repeat an idea or belief frequently to someone in order to persuade them to accept it
To imbue with an ideological point of view
Teaching someone to accept doctrines uncritically

Do the current st james schools, and other SES schools around the world indoctrinate children?

parent

Postby parent » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:00 pm

Temporarily Duped,

It is EXACTLY what my child experienced at the London School.

EXACTLY! Scary, isn't it. It is a pattern. My child now has somthing to compare with and WHAT A CHANGE.....

Let us all keep talking and comparing notes. It is very helpful.

Goblinboy

Re: Erasmus

Postby Goblinboy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:23 pm

Temporarily Duped wrote: I saw the treatment that was dished out to those who did not have the maturity to conform. These were the most vunerable students. I couldn't stand the fact that my son witnessed what was in my opinion, brutality by the people in charge of their wellbeing.

TD,

Yes - this factor has even been of concern to parents who are committed SoES / SOP members.

GB

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:50 pm

Can someone elaborate of what sort of treatment they meted out to 5 year olds?

AntonR

Melbourne School

Postby AntonR » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:19 am

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

WESTIE

Postby WESTIE » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:09 am

[quote="melba"]Dear TM

Dear Melba ... regarding our esteemed friend John Michael Jepsen ... it is probably a case of hubris . Think on this, after over 35 years of daily meditation -- reading holy scriptures, practicing 'stillness of mind' and attention to working surfaces we should have a living example of an 'enlightened master' should we not ? Isn't this the aim .. to produce 'realised beings'. Instead we end up with a chase for money and power -- as you know all too well -- there is plenty of power to be had within the School. Plenty of money as well.

Why then a 'creature' like Jay Jay ?? He strated off back in the 70's as an amicable young man. We all watched that insane twit Mavro -- with fear and trepidation. I know that ol' JJ never wanted anything to do with the man -- though ever the ambitious politician, he managed to charm Nina -- whom in private he called a stupid old nag .
And what we have ended up with down there in Melbourne is someone with good intentions who has managed to get himself lost. And you are lost old mate -- too much of the grape perhaps? Now I know that all this will be reported back to him -- they monitor this site very carefully. Because of the power and vast amounts of money that is at stake, all legal precautions are taken.
It is most unfortunate that 'open postings' from non registered readers of this forum are not accepted. Many, especially the younger ones, within the schools would otherwise post very useful information .
To all readers and contributors to this site .... this advice: keep your eyes on the money trail. It is the key to everything.

I am sorry to hear of your experience. If you pm me with specific questions I will tell you what I can. My proof is my own eyewittness account.They are things i saw with my own eyes or heard with my own ears. (I did many a lunch service in my time!!) I've heard from someone I know that the lineup has changed a bit, but I know that some of the worst are still there.

The problem with the schools, here there and everywhere is that there are a lot of people who seem so nice and middleclass, and look, a lot of them are. They also happen to lack the sort of intellectual rigour needed for real philosphical enquiry and really just like being told what to do and how to do it. It's all very cruisy. Having to listen to observations form such people for the amount of years I did, well it's a wonder I didn't go insane (or maybe I did!!???). And the Heads and schoolfront can be real charmers, seemingly so innocent and wholesome, so wise and so gracious. It can be very hard to convince the nice and dutiful students who've suffered no harm and believe the school is such a nice place, that such charming and good(!) people could do anyone any harm intentionally or otherwise.

People need to remember this about the school. If something bad happens to someone then they deserve it. It is their sanskara. It is the accumaltion of their past actions- good or bad, that dictates what happens to them in their future life and of course in the present. It is my experience of tutors and the like that if something bad happens it was meant to be. The injustices at St. James were meant to be. they happened because of the past actions of the students(chldren)...are you following this line of reason? Mmmm oh so reasonable isn't it? But this is their philosophy and this is how they justify any of their actions that are taken to be an injustice. You see if you complain, object, or question, you're just not seeing clearly, you're discrimination is muddied, you obviously haven't been practricing enough, your possessed by rakshasas(demons), you are a bad, bad person....This inquiry stuff and the reconciliation stuff. I don't buy it for a second. The truth comes first and at any cost. The human wreckage that gets in the way, well, look, they jolly well deserved it didn't they. It wouldn't have happened to them if it wasn't meant to hey???!!! This is the PHilosophy. Don't forget it. It is the victims fault because they earnt such things from their past actions!!! Compassion is only for the believers and those who don't grumble or get in the way of the truth...[/quote]

AntonR

Postby AntonR » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:04 pm

Post deleted
Last edited by AntonR on Wed May 17, 2006 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

CeliaR

Postby CeliaR » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:20 am

Deleted
Last edited by CeliaR on Thu May 18, 2006 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:28 am

Apologies? Maybe JH is in the SES? And certainly current pupils seem incapable of an apology - even when they admit to trambling over previous students who have suffered abuse.

Your points about the SES connection deserve their own thread - I will take the liberty of posting them in a new thread.

Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”