Sydney School for Self Knowledge

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
enlightened

Re: Sydney School for Self Knowledge

Postby enlightened » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 pm

SKK: You are seriously deluded, you are living in the past and have absolutely no idea how the school has evolved. You are just clinging to bitter memories that have no bearing on what the SFSK is like in the present day.

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 am

The current Mavro abomination of a spiritual path has absolutely no legitimacy, no spiritual leaders, no true spiritual lineage and no future.
Sydney SOP survivor 1969-1980, proud contributor to the expose, Secret Cult.

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 am

PS:

It's all OK, 'enlightened,' I know you love Nina Mavro, maybe a tad 'in love' with her. I am not making fun of you or putting you down or criticizing you. I remember what it was like myself, to be all trusting and believing in her rhetoric, hanging on her every word, trusting in her integrity and honesty. I don't just mean in Sydney SOP either, but elsewhere.

Since you appear to be a contributing and participating member of her SFSK (I say 'her' because we all know there is no fully-realized guru holy man leading Nina's school), I would like to ask you something:

How come the Mavro's School for Self-Knowledge is not listed on the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) register for charities? There are, in fact, hundreds of organizations on the public tax roles that go by that name, all over Australia, but none with the names of 'Mavro' as the name on the register. Is Nina's school registered under some another name, or are there trustees who have put their names on the tax documents? Why isn't Nina's name on the tax documents?

By comparison, The School of Philosophy/School of Practical Philosophy (of SES lineage and infamy) is clearly documented on the ATO site. The NSW, VIC and WA SOPs were all registered on the same day, same year. And the John Colet School (for indoctrinating young children into being good future SOPers) was also registered the same day as the SOP adult schools around Australia.

So, why is Nina's school not clearly set out in the public taxation documents? Huh?

You could do something really brave and courageous. You could go right up to La Nina and ASK HER for her school's ABN. Every business and charity has an ABN. There should be a framed certificate clearly posted somewhere on the premises. It will state her school's tax status, the registered name and the ABN. The ATO is very strict and vigilant in making sure so-called charities are really charities, doing good for humanity. The ATO can cancel any charity that is not living up to its guidelines. Do you have any knowledge whatsoever what those guidelines might be? When Nina personally benefits from her school, is that ethical or even legal?

And while I on the subject of finances: have you ever seen an audit of the SFSK financials? Do you have any idea how much money she is taking in and what she is doing with it? By rights, all contributing and participating members of her organization are entitled to know WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING. Where are the funds banked, in Australia or stashed off-shore somewhere? Whose name is on the account and who operates on this account?

By comparison, I know of a spiritual organization, with ancient lineage. They are very very upfront about their finances. In fact, they post the annual budget where members can see it. They state exactly how much is needed to maintain the facilities, like the rent, utilities, insurance. They state how much percentage is used for education, travel to programs, support of the spiritual leader, everything you can think of, it's all right there for study, questioning, challenging, information. That shows respect for the membership. They also have monthly board meetings where all members are invited to attend. When was the last time you attended a meeting of the SFSK board?

Ever seen anything remotely like that in Nina's school?

I think that is enough for now. In my next posting, I want to address the fantasy that Nina is 'buying' her school a building. But, next time.

It's OK, really, truly, with me that you have no regard for my point of view. I understand you are a perfect product of whatever this thing is you are doing in Nina Mavro's school. I love this forum and the freedom to speak the truth, as I know it. So, whatever I post, it's for everyone and anyone who wants to listen and, maybe, learn. If not, well, just blow me off.

Whatever...it's all good.

Cheers, mate.

Krishna

Postby Krishna » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 am

Breaking News , guys is Nina Mavro and lucia are in India with the heavy monsoon and landslides .Nina mavro has taken lucia as her carer to wash her clothes and iron them not for any spiritual development.HOw come Nina did not take her Favourite Judith .Last time Margarita had the worst time of her life and James and Joceline also backed out for reasons very obvious that they did not have a good time with the dictator NINA.
HIS HOLINESS had asked her to return all the material back to him that he gave both of them for the past 20 years to give to their students which they did not do and so HIS HOLINESS asked NINA through his LAWYER to return all the material but she in return has refused to give it back to him and gone complaining to His HOLINESS .
What a waste of time to see the river GANGA in a flood and 139 died in the land slide .
Mrs NINA and LUCIA are tough people who are not affected by any calamities . SEE them when they return and watch all their LIES that they will tell their students.
His Holiness has heard from all those who visited him from SYDNEY , and so NINA will be in her state of shock .

Ella.M.C.

Postby Ella.M.C. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am

Hello Krishna,

A small clarification .. Judith is not Ninas favourite,
J is her devoted servant and has been treated poorly over the years.

In regard to all the spiritual words and teachings that Gurudev has given the Mavros over the
many years, that he had asked them long ago to publish for all mankind...

It is actually not that she has to really return it..
All she needs to do is share ..everything can be copied, and why could she possibly object to that?
And most importantly, it is what her Guru has requested of her ..

Selfishness is the only excuse for not returning priceless words that can be translated
and left as a legacy to all mankind, for many years to come, words from the 'experience' of a very rare soul.

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

I wonder if you are referring to Judith Rawson. Judith was a Mavro Sydney SOPer from the very early days, around 1967-8. She was part of the original Sydney Top Group and one of Madam Nina's inner circle 'ladies.' She was a school teacher, from South Africa, and used to be a normal person, a lovely young woman with a boyfriend, even. Then she was, sadly, sucked into the Mavro madness and developed into something rather cold and severe and forbidding. Even obsessive, rigidly following all the Master's Rules and Regulations, afraid to step or think outside the box. Like so many others, Judith allowed herself to be treated and spoken to by the Mavros like a dog, doormat, slave. I'm rather glad she left her teaching profession; I can't imagine the effect she would have had on normal Aussie school kids. She went with Mickey and Nina out of Sydney SOP when the Mavros were expelled and followed her masters, like an obedient, obsequious dog to the next Mavro spiritual deadend: the SFSK. Ironically, Judith Rawson was one of the eye-openers that woke me up to the toxic environment the Mavros had created in SOP. I looked at "Miss Rawson" and decided that I didn't want to end up like her or have my son anywhere near people like that.

Thanks for sharing these details about Madam Mavro and His Holiness.

Question: if La Nina really and truly believes that this holy man, His Holiness, is the true and genuine path to Enlightenment, then why doesn't she sell all she has, give it all away (her personal super fund, her house in Neutral Bay, her 'school,' her clothes, everything), and go and take up permanent residency in India, to serve her spiritual holy man, follow him as her true guru and necessary 'man.' I mean if I were in Nina's position and really felt 'this is the Man who can lead me to Truth and Enlightenment,' why I would sacrifice everything for "The Path." Why doesn't she put her money where her mouth is and sell all and go to India to be with her 'guru?' If she liquidated all her possessions then she could give all her goods and money to His Holiness, as a heart-full sacrifice and proof of her spiritual sincerity. This would, perhaps, make her an attractive candidate for discipleship for His Holiness, perhaps it would financially sway his decision to 'take her on.'

Something similar to what Jesus said to those simple fishermen by the Sea of Galilee, 'leave all you have and come and follow me.'

That she apparently is making no real personal sacrifices for her quest for the Truth (her sham-school pays for her airfare, etc.) tells me that she is insincere and a spiritual deviant. Of course, if she renounced wonderful, sensible, democratic Australia, she would lose all her privileges of citizenry, such as universal health-care, a clean and sanitary food and water supply, excellent doctors, a stable banking, legal and political system, a generous welfare system, the pleasures and comforts of living in Sydney, including extremely high real estate values. Is she capable of leaving all the benefits of living in an established First World nation to live in a chaotic Developing nation? What actual sacrifice is this person making for anyone, except herself?

Dear Nina Mavro: if you are, indeed, a seeker after Truth, why don't you ask your holy man to accept you as his humble and obedient handmaiden, to serve his every need? Perhaps he, your holy man, can lead you back to something resembling a love of Truth. It requires modesty of spirit, humility of soul, a sense of remorse for the suffering you have caused others and a desire to start over, as your holy man's lowest of handmaidens to love and serve, fetch and carry, grovel and grope your way to "the Light of Truth.' I mean, something akin to what you yourself have always enjoyed from those poor duped souls who think you are a spiritual leader(!) You would prove yourself to be a genuine disciple.

Give it up, Nina. The sham, the pretense, the falsehoods, the power games, the mind games, give it all away. Do something for your soul and give it all up. Renounce all your possessions and comforts and securities. Admit to the whole, sad, phoney 'school' business, release your entrapped, enmeshed 'students' and set them free. You will be made free by setting others free.

Thanks for sharing and reading. Best regards from Texas

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 am

RE Krishna: For someone who professes to be a spiritual seeker, you sound quite the opposite. You are full of recriminations and absurd accusations. You seem to be fabricating these ridiculous stories based on what???, your vivid imagination??
For instance how on earth would you know that Margarita, who happens to be a good friend of mine had a terrible time in India ?, for your information she had a wondeful time.
Ive heard of you on the grapevine, I beleive you were quite envious of the Mavros and considered a bit of a control freak, so it makes sense that you would go to India, and speak with the great "Guru", and make up vindictive lies about the material you were supposedly translating and all the dumb sheep have put their faith in you.

Ella.M.C.

Postby Ella.M.C. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 am

enlightened ..
You know nothing of what Ninas school is really about,
you wear blinkers ..but that is fine, they are your protection!

You know nothing of Krishna either ..

enlightened wrote:RE Krishna:
Ive heard of you on the grapevine, I beleive you were quite envious of the Mavros and considered a bit of a control freak, so it makes sense that you would go to India, and speak with the great "Guru", and make up vindictive lies about the material you were supposedly translating and all the dumb sheep have put their faith in you.

For your information, Krishna puts her/his money where his mouth is, unlike the Mavros.

Krishna has not just gone to India to speak with the 'great Guru', but actually is a most devoted disciple,
who spends much of the year in India working very closely for his/her Guru, doing much charity work
and direct work for the Shankaracharya.
They have a very loving and close bond, it is very obvious to see.
Much of the family income goes to support work done by HH.

Translations by Krishna of questions done in front of HH are accurate, they have been checked by an
independent source.
Guruji also understands and can read English well, and anything said incorrectly is picked up by him immediately.

When in school Krishna and family were extremely generous..with service and especially monetary wise ..
you know nothing of what went on, and the treatment that was done to them, by the self serving Mavros.

In reference to the 'dumb sheep' ..
Well they actually put their faith in the words and instructions of the Shankaracharya, directly, and use
a valid mantra given by him.
Why settle for something that does not even rate as second best?

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:40 am

Ella MC: You are the one wearing blinkers.........If "Krishna" is so wonderful why does he criticise the people of the school so vindictively?....
Why dont you go back and reread his last post and tell me if you think these are the words of a spiritual man.

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am

I want the sub-title of this posting to be: THE MARVROS AND THE MONEY.

This is a posting I've been wanting to share for a long time. It follows on from my posting about Madam Nina's phony school, the SFSK, and its status as a charity with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Has anyone in Sydney thought to formally register a complaint with the ATO, to bring it to their attention that Madam Nina may not be observing all the strict criteria for keeping her tax-free status? If enough people file a complaint or give the ATO cause to investigate, well...you could do a world of good.

Let me go back to 'the beginning' of the Mavro regime. This is what I know about these two charlatans.

They were both in the London SES for six years from around 1960-1. (I would love to know what these two Greek-Australians were doing in London in the first place. Where they married before they went or did they meet in the SES?) After those six years, they returned to Sydney with bundles of 'material' they had pinched from the SES, without permission. They started the Sydney SOP, opening January 1967, at a space in Anzac House, downtown, with this stolen material. MacLaren had no power to stop them and they just ploughed on with their new 'school,' not as an acknowledged branch of the SES but as something unique and new. We were always told that MacLaren had 'sent them to Australia to form a school of good company." Well, that was pure poppycock.

I know that Madam Nina was once a nurse. She told me so. She told me once that she had 'handled' both Winston Churchill and Bertrand Russell when she was in the London School. How it is that SES was in anyway connected with those two great men of the 20th century, I don't know. I have seen news footage of Leon MacLaren and Russell at a sit-down demonstration on the streets of London, protesting The Bomb. There is Big Leon Himself, right behind Sir Bertrand, so maybe they knew each other through the Protest Movement. She told me that 'their minds were completely gone.' I believe both Churchill and Russell suffered from dementia in their declining years. She was claiming that, as a nurse in the SES, she had contract with both these men and 'handled' their dementia. So, she was a nurse. By the time I joined Sydney SOP in January 1969 she was the manager of the Bookstore at the Art Gallery of New South Wales in Sydney. How this job came about, I don't know or what credentials she had to run the bookstore, I don't know. She once told me she spent 'most of her life' at "The Con" (Conservatorium of Music) in Sydney. How music qualified her in art, I don't know.

So, Madam was a public servant. On the public payroll.

Mickey Mavro worked for the State Electricity Commission (SEC), the state's power company. He was not a professional engineer, but a clerk or someone in administrative support. I have serious doubts that he ever had a tertiary degree in anything. He always seemed to guess what it meant to be cultured and educated. In his unguarded moments he was as crude and vulgar as any lout you might meet in a pub.

So, Mickey was also a public servant. On the public payroll.

They had an ordinary house at 25 Undercliff St Neutral Bay Sydney (Called "The House" and now probably worth a fortune) and Mickey drove a modest car, like a Holden. They had no children or dependents and seemed completely estranged from their families.

When I started SOP in 1969 the cost of the 12-week intro course was $8.00. Yes, Eight Dollars. I think the fees went to pay the rent for one floor at the Wilmot Street building, owned by the charity, Bernardos of Australia, where we stayed until the Kent Street building was forced on the school membership. After sucking us in for such a low price the price per term started going up, a lot, until by the time I escaped in 1980, the price per term was over $100. Whether that justly reflected an increase in Bernardos rent, I doubt. Plus, there were many extra fees forced upon us: the calligraphy boards and carry bags, the residentials, the initiations, food for "The House," the return air fares to London and India, plus accommodation and food, for both the Mavros for their annual jaunts and one silly audio-visual blurb send out from London, called "In the Beginning." We were forced to be there and had to pay an admission fee, not once but up to three times we had to endure this silly presentation as a 'fund raiser.' I knew families, with children, going broke, supporting SOP. We also paid out of our own pockets for materials and tools for our various groups. We cleaned their house, baked their bread, washed and ironed their clothes, walked their bloody dog, waited on them like slaves. And they took it all, as their 'due.' As time went on, the Mavros' clothing became more and more expensive. Nina would come back from India swanning around in her silk saris and cashmere shawls. These are public servants, remember.

Around 1975 Mickey sprung it on us that we needed "our own building" (are you listening, 'enlightened'?) because we had grown so large and called for a General Meeting of all school members. I still remember "The Pitch" with clarity. The Wilmot St rooms were full to overflowing. Mickey sat up on his throne with this look of psychotic glee on his face and announced that the purchase of the Kent Street building was already a fact. He told us about a group of Senior and Top Group students whose names were on the loan documents and that, if we did not make adequate regular donations towards the payment of the mortgage, then those individual students would be personally responsible for the debt. We're talking about a lot of money here. These students, NOT MAVRO, had put their names and financial life on the dotted line. Nobody asked the general student body if we wanted our own building, this was all done in a typically high-handed, bullying manner, so common to Mickey Mavro. This was far more than A Pitch: it was EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL. We were, without our consent, ordered to pay money for something we never asked for.

That night, students saw some of the Top Group men (like Ron White) and declared their annual income and how much money he or she could donate for the cause. My husband (one of Mickey's junior students) did not like this one bit, but agreed to $100 a month, which we could not afford. I'm happy to say, that's all Mavro ever got out of us for the mortgage. So, really, now that Mavro knew how much money each student was worth, he could really put the screws into us. He didn't care if it disadvantaged families, we were suppose to put his shoddy school first.

The point in this narrative is this: why, considering the amount of LOOT SOP was raking in from the students each term, was it necessary to take out a loan at all? And why wasn't Mickey's name on the loan documents? How is it that he remained financially protected, while his senior students put their own financial well-being at risk? The Mavros were sitting pretty while the students were courting financial ruin. And being the villain he was, he just smiled and smiled as he stuck it to us.

In the 1960-70s, the banking system in Australia was really slack and open to abuse. I know that because I remember in 1976 I was able to open a bank account with no ID at all, just a signed application form. You could easily open several bank accounts in different names. It was really easy to hide or launder money in Australia then. (Thankfully, that's all changed now.)

From 1967 to the day in the 1980s when the scoundrels got the boot up the backside from MacLaren, there was absolutely nothing, nothing, to stop Mickey Mavro from stashing School money in a personal retirement fund or concealing it in a family trust on which only he and his wife, Madam Nina, could operate. There was absolutely no responsible financial oversight from MacLaren in London. And who was brave enough to dob those scammers into the ATO? What Mickey and Madam did have, of course, was the 'philosophy gravy train.' We will never know how much money went missing or in whose bank account it gathered interest.

And now, 'enlightened' tell us, Madam Nina is 'buying' her sham school a building!!! I'd love to see the names on the title. Has she bought it outright, for cash, or is there another loan to pay off, just like the Kent St fiasco? When Madam finally goes to her karmic reward, who owns the building? When the school fails and falls all to pieces, as it surely will, who has ownership of an expensive building in Sydney? All those cents and dollars over so many years that rightly belong to the duped students, will go into someone else's pockets, Madam's heir apparent.

That this "I am buying you a building" situation has happened yet again just makes me sick to my stomach. I have come in for some criticism for 'living in the past,' but really, all I am doing is being a good historian. After all, the whole purpose of knowing and studying history is to learn not to make the same mistakes again. And yet, Madam Nina is at it again.

Regards.

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

I went to a meeting with Mrs Marvro last night and she gave us a rundown of her trip to India.
Krishna claims that His Holiness evidently swims twice a day, but he has been confined to a wheelchair for quite some time.
He claims that HH, who is supposedly an enightened sage has taken the time to contact his "lawyer" to demand that Mrs M gives back the material, surely these would not be the actions of a self realised man.
And shock horror HH has met with gasp, other people from Sydney!
Mrs M assured us that HH is well aware of this scandalous rubbish that is going on with ex SFSK students and he has not only blessed and cleared the school, but has given us more material, and her travelling companion Lucia has verified this.
I suggest that anyone following Krishna and that is gullible enough to trust what he says should seriously go back and read all his posts and judge for yourself,this man is dangerous.

Tootsie

Postby Tootsie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 am

Hi Texas, yes I remember when Nana worked at bookstore at the Art Gallery of New South Wales. Every time there was an exhibition on at the gallery and I was with one of the School's ladies they always insisted dropping into the bookshop and saying hello to her. I did not really like this because at the time the Mavro's were trying to match up people for arranged marriages and this allowed her to see who was a unit. I remember in the early 80's being called up to Mavro's penthouse on the top floor at Kent Street and having a fatherly chat with Mr M about my marriage status and how as there were many single ladies in the School, maybe it was time for me to settle down. He pointed out then I could dedicate more of my time to School activities. I thought this funny because at that time I was attending activities 6 nights a week and half a day on Sunday! Was the arranged marriages going on in your time in School?

Ella.M.C.

Postby Ella.M.C. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:12 pm

enlightened wrote:I went to a meeting with Mrs Marvro last night and she gave us a rundown of her trip to India.
Krishna claims that His Holiness evidently swims twice a day, but he has been confined to a wheelchair for quite some time.

The Shankaracharya, does swim every day ..now twice a day when he is at his home which is
Paramahansi, where he has a swimming pool. The swimming pool has a ramp that the wheelchair goes
down, and then he swims without the use of the wheelchair. He is in a wheelchair only because of
his weight, he is not a cripple. In his youth he was a very athletic man, and a particularly strong swimmer.
He still loves very much to swim. Only recently he was swimming in the sacred Narmada River near Jabalpur,
as he did many times when he was younger ..there are beautiful photos of him there swimming,
easy to see on his website.
And for the record .. this pool was donated by Krishna for HH.

enlightened wrote:He claims that HH, who is supposedly an enightened sage has taken the time to contact his "lawyer" to demand that Mrs M gives back the material, surely these would not be the actions of a self realised man.
And shock horror HH has met with gasp, other people from Sydney!.

Again enlightened you do not know or listen to the whole story ..it has been written here before.
Over the many years that the Mavros went to visit him, to take his time and wisdom .. people would ask
what are they doing with it.
He asked them many years ago to publish everything ..but they did not.
I personally heard him say that what was given to them was priceless.
Wisdom is meant to be given freely, not kept for oneself.
And it is not material ..what is priceless is what is carried on his exact words ..from his substance
and personal experience.
You receive 'material' in school that is mrs mavros version of how she perceives things, and is changed to sound
more sophisticated.
And what could she object to by giving it back ..it is really just sharing with the world, you can copy everything.
If her Guru asked her then she should do so ..
just as she expects her students to do her bidding.

The 'shock horror of meeting with other people from Sydney' .. is that for so many years we were lied to by the
Mavros ..saying that they were the only westerners and that he doesn't see anyone.
You were just not allowed to go to see him, they even told Krishna that he/she was not allowed to go to
see him. How can you tell an Indian that they cannot go to their own country!!
That was rubbish years ago as it is today .. he has many western disciples.
It is all about control ..
I would be very careful of believing what Nina says in regard to India ..
she is a master at her game.

Ella.M.C.

Postby Ella.M.C. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello sydneykatieking,
Thanks for that enlightening post ..

I had never heard the story of Nina being a nurse .. but I will find out.
I did not know either that MacLaren did not send them out to start the SOP ..
Nor that Michael was not actually an engineer ..

I do know that they never put their names on anything ..this is true, it is always others,
the premises in Canberra are the rent responsibility of a senior student.
Not sure about the new building but I believe it to be owned outright ..this is what
Mrs m said to me before I left.
There was a substantial donation given to the school (not the m's personally) by someone in America
left in his will. But definitely not enough to pay for the building.
There was often mail to their house addressed to different names ..

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

enlightened wrote:Krishna claims that His Holiness evidently swims twice a day, but he has been confined to a wheelchair for quite some time.

Surely this is wholly irrelevant to the issue of whether or not Mrs Mavro's claims regarding her authority are substantiated or not. If you speak to Krishna's credibility, it's hardly impossible for someone to "swim" while being in a wheelchair. I think what Krishna means is simply "immersion in water" - which is well within the bounds of imagination here.

enlightened wrote:He claims that HH, who is supposedly an enlightened sage has taken the time to contact his "lawyer" to demand that Mrs M gives back the material, surely these would not be the actions of a self realised man.

But I, for one, am quite happy to accept that HH is not "realised" or anything like it. You are simply assuming that realised men must act in a certain way. I don't see any reason why that should be so. I would challenge you to find one coherent account in scripture (or anywhere else for that matter) where the actions of realised men are completely prescribed. Anyway - why shouldn't HH protect what is ultimately his own property? In any case, why exactly is a realised man precluded from contacting lawyers and demanding anything he wishes? Surely it he is simply manifesting the "will of the Self" when he so acts? (If you think he's realised)

enlightened wrote:Mrs M assured us that HH is well aware of this scandalous rubbish that is going on with ex SFSK students and he has not only blessed and cleared the school, but has given us more material, and her travelling companion Lucia has verified this.

This just begs the question - whether or not we can call it "scandalous rubbish" is exactly the issue. Mrs Mavro tells you all this in the same way that she used to tell us all kinds of things that were later proven to be false. I'm not saying you should trust us at our word, but surely you can see that there is no reason to trust Mrs Mavro's word either? She has much more to lose here than we do. After all, we have left the School - there is no further power we can acquire (or maintain) over you. She, on the other hand, has much to lose. It's in her interest to lie to you, where it is not in our interest to lie to you. If you start to see Mrs Mavro as just another human being, subject to the the same fears and insecurities as everyone else, the conclusion that she is lying to you in order to preserve what little authority she has left is almost inevitable.

What reason do you have to suppose that Lucia's testimony regarding her trip to India was independent?

Also: You say HH has "blessed and cleared the school" - and this you hear from the same woman that tells you HH has very little idea of how things are run in Australia. How can he "clear" a School about whose operation he knows so little? What is he "clearing" exactly?

MOTS

Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”