SFSK Devotee

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
Ella.M.C.
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Ella.M.C. » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:32 am

enlightened wrote:why am I here????, I am here to defend the SFSK, and to challenege some of you anally retentive people. I go to the school for , beleive it or not "SELF KNOWLEDGE", which is precisely what I have found and what Ive been looking for, and beleive me I have tried everything. The rules for living such as living in the present, creating space, detachment, being of service and right perception/right action have literally transformed my life and made me a much happier and better person, everything else, such as what goes on behind the scenes does not concern me.The question is what exactly are you people looking for?


Gosh how things have changed since I left school !!
The kali yuga must now be in full swing....
When I was there we would not even think of talking to others with as much disrespect, as you have ..

But ..have I got it all clear?
So we are "An.... Re......."!!
As well as Totally Lost, Resentful, and especially not ..
the Chosen Ones, to stay on the path (the SFSK path that is ..)

'The rules for living' as you put it, are not exclusive to SFSK you know ..
that knowledge is everywhere.
But yes wonderful and life transforming agreed.
As an example are Eckhart Tolle's books including 'The Power of Now' and my
favourite, 'Stillness Speaks' they are wonderful and cover all of these things.
By the way the M's have used his copyrighted words taken from his
books in their material.

enlightened wrote: I go to the school for , beleive it or not "SELF KNOWLEDGE", which is precisely what I have found and what Ive been looking for, and beleive me I have tried everything.


I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news here ..
But even as a 'totally lost' soul.. I can tell you that you have not, 'precisely' found
Self Knowledge at all, nor are you likely to in that establishment.
If I am incorrect here, please enlighten me to the exact condition of your state.

But the good news is ...that you are a happier, transformed, better person with
more space and detachment. This is wonderful and I mean this sincerely.
(But not quite enough space to listen and accommodate, what others have seen or been through)
Nor do you care about the credentials of your chosen leader .. this shows the discrimination that
you have learn't in school.
Never question, and accept what you are told, even when the opposite might be staring you in the face.
This method of 'discrimination' is of course very beneficial ..
It saves any upset to ones comfort zone ..we do not like being shaken from our slumber zone,
after all .. we all seek happiness do we not?

And no doubt you being here, defending SFSK so well ...
(with your many considered responses to the posters here), and especially not caring
what goes on behind closed doors .. corruption, manipulation, impure mantra, altering
HH messages to suit the school, etc etc ..Phftt .. who cares, all totally unimportant)
... are a great advertisement/role model for future SFSK students to follow.
I am sure Mrs Mavro would approve of your defending her school here ..

Gerasene Demon wrote:Permission to 'Mind Dump' on this unenlightened being please....?

Of course Gerasene .. you have right of reply

ManOnTheStreet
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:22 am

Enlightened, you say:
enlightened wrote:The rules for living such as living in the present, creating space, detachment, being of service and right perception/right action have literally transformed my life and made me a much happier and better person


after having said:
enlightened wrote:I am here to defend the SFSK, and to challenege some of you anally retentive people.

and:
enlightened wrote:I think the problem here is all you sanctamonious whingers on this forum were not truly chosen to stay on the path and now you are all truly lost and resentful

you then go on to say:
enlightened wrote:"Demon'...WHY DONT YOU CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR CAVE AND HAVE A DUMP.


Surely you see that shooting yourself in the foot like this does little to substantiate your "defence" of the SFSK. No one here has accused you personally of anything; why then do you feel it important to present us with obscenities and insults? If this is the person the School has helped you to become I can only say that our previous posts on this forum have been largely vindicated.

Do you have any objective reasons why you think the SFSK ought to be defended? Perhaps it would be in everybody's interest that we discuss those instead (if they exist).

MOTS

enlightened
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby enlightened » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 am

I am well within my rights to defend not only the school, but also myself from this 'DEMON" for trivialising my post. , All I have to say, and this may well be my final post because I can see Im not welcome here is
LIGHTEN UP EX SCHOOL PEOPLE , especially demon and poor ELLA MC ( maybe you should be spending more time basking in your newly found blissful life away from the school instead of spending hours on this forum attacking Mrs Mavro......and
(:(:(: Put on a happy face:):):)):)

OneBadRat
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby OneBadRat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 am

Don't talk to Demon, or me, you don't have the right.

Ella.M.C.
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Ella.M.C. » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 am

enlightened wrote:I am well within my rights to defend not only the school, but also myself from this 'DEMON" for trivialising my post. , All I have to say, and this may well be my final post because I can see Im not welcome here is
LIGHTEN UP EX SCHOOL PEOPLE , especially demon and poor ELLA MC ( maybe you should be spending more time basking in your newly found blissful life away from the school instead of spending hours on this forum attacking Mrs Mavro......and
(:(:(: Put on a happy face:):):)):)


Of course you are enlightened ..
Well within your rights and
Defend the school you should,

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE, POSSIBLY YOU MISSED THIS POST ..
bottom line is very relevant to your case .. objective reasons why you think SFSK ought to be defended?

If you answered in a civilised manner, you would be VERY welcome.
But I welcome you any way x (because of my blissful state!)
ps. I can't see where I announced that but it sure sounds good.

ManOnTheStreet wrote:Enlightened, you say:
enlightened wrote:The rules for living such as living in the present, creating space, detachment, being of service and right perception/right action have literally transformed my life and made me a much happier and better person


after having said:
enlightened wrote:I am here to defend the SFSK, and to challenege some of you anally retentive people.

and:
enlightened wrote:I think the problem here is all you sanctamonious whingers on this forum were not truly chosen to stay on the path and now you are all truly lost and resentful

you then go on to say:
enlightened wrote:"Demon'...WHY DONT YOU CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR CAVE AND HAVE A DUMP.


Surely you see that shooting yourself in the foot like this does little to substantiate your "defence" of the SFSK. No one here has accused you personally of anything; why then do you feel it important to present us with obscenities and insults? If this is the person the School has helped you to become I can only say that our previous posts on this forum have been largely vindicated.

Do you have any objective reasons why you think the SFSK ought to be defended? Perhaps it would be in everybody's interest that we discuss those instead (if they exist).

MOTS


I would sincerely love to hear your relevant reasons.

Gerasene Demon
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:32 am

.
Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluegreen
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby bluegreen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm

E**********
Are you for real? Is this a joke?
You say "I can see I am not welcome here". What do you think? You can just come on a forum that welcomes and supports people and throw around such venom and hatred at a number of individuals and at all the forum users and then wonder if you might not be welcome??
And speaking to Demon (as you call him) as if he is someone who has newfound time on his hands since leaving the SES as an adult is yet another insult and demonstration of ignorance.
I think he is being very magnanimous calling you a silly sausage.
[Edited as written after a glass of wine and do not want to stoop to en*********'s level]
Last edited by bluegreen on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
St James Girls School 1977-1981

Dr.Alan
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm
Location: UK

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Dr.Alan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Dear Enlightened,

just a little bit of information for you. The path, which you have spoken about, leads (to at least) the following - (1) More tolerance of others (2) Love and consideration for all (3) The wisdom in the use of language. (4) Increase in the clarity of ones intellect. etc. etc.

If you, as you say, you have imbibed the qualities of this "path" - forum members will perhaps believe it when you begin to show some of the above qualities. So far, it is not easy to see where you have displayed any of these things.

Time for a recount- maybe - from your point of view - to discover if you have understood what the path is all about.
SES - London 1964-1974 left due to SES interference with private life.

enlightened
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby enlightened » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

re Bluegreen , a "c---", well you have well and truly exposed yourself for what you really are a mysgoginist, well thats it for me, this will be my last post.I will not be part of a forum where people have to resort to using derogatory gutter terminology. I am done, this forum is toxic.

Gerasene Demon
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 pm

.
Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManOnTheStreet
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:26 am

First, a bit of context:

enlightened wrote:well thats it for me, this will be my last post.I will not be part of a forum where people have to resort to using derogatory gutter terminology.


enlightened wrote:"Demon'...WHY DONT YOU CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR CAVE AND HAVE A DUMP.
enlightened wrote: I am here to defend the SFSK, and to challenege some of you anally retentive people.


-----

Enlightened, I challenge you to find one post of mine anywhere on this forum where I have used "derogatory gutter terminology" and have been "anally retentive". If you can find one please let me know. I doubt you will, and in saying so, I'd also like to point out that making generalisations as you do above is fraught with danger for that very reason. I make a point of being civil to everyone here because I know discussions like these are difficult to deal with for a lot of people. Your reactions are understandable, but please bear in mind that almost all of us have gone through exactly the same process when we were first presented with the idea that the School was not all it was made out to be (I certainly did). The only difference between us is that we now think differently about the School.

In response, you have done nothing but heap abuse on all of us. You didn't have to "resort to using derogatory gutter terminology", yet you did, and that was your choice alone. Not all of us responded in kind, but you conveniently chose to ignore that. You say you're here to defend the SFSK but I really can't see anything in your posts that suggests even a rudimentary attempt at a 'defence'. You said you wanted to 'challenge' some of us. If what you have written so far constitutes your 'challenge' then it has certainly failed. Ella and I posed a serious (and surely non-insulting) question to you earlier which you have simply not bothered to address: "what objective reasons do you have for thinking the SFSK ought to be defended?" I ask it again, in the hope that everyone can refrain from these pointless personal attacks.

MOTS

woodgreen
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby woodgreen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

Good riddance to you then Devotee.

If you want to follow some scriptures Devotee try these, and tell mrs mavro to follow them:

Krishna said ( I have to paraphrase a little) : you shall know me through love. (Last line of the Gita?)

Christ said : " Love one another".

The McLaren schools for me do not follow these tenets. Whether the Indian Gurus do or not I do not know.

woodgreen
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Middle Way
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:46 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Middle Way » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 am

Hello GD. I miss Enlightened Tongue in Cheek Sausage. He was only here for a short time, and he's only been gone a day, but I do miss him. Sure he sprayed around a lot of verbal abuse with the odd obscenity thrown in, but it was his fantastic sense of humour which I now so miss. And let's face it, the forum needs a laugh from time to time. The anticipation of waiting for another hilarious post was so sweet, and now sadly all too soon it is over.

Never mind, perhaps another sausage from the same factory with similar qualities will take his place? Or just maybe someone who would actually like to answer the perfectly reasonable questions posed here might come forward.

Hope you're still smiling over there.

MW

Gerasene Demon
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 am

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby Gerasene Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 am

.
Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluegreen
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby bluegreen » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:49 am

I'm sorry I did not read all sausgogage's hate filled posts that closely to notice she was a woman. I thought she was a man, which is why I called her a cock....why what did you think?
By the way, GD is right I am a woman as well and therefore not a misgogynist or misogynist or any other kind of woman hater. I am not a hater at all. That position has been filled by tic sausgog. I am a feminist.
GD you have made me LOL
sausgogage...love it
p.s. I'm sorry to all who were offended. It is much better to fight fire with water than with more fire i think
St James Girls School 1977-1981


Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest