SFSK Devotee

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
sydneykatieking

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby sydneykatieking » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Dear enlightened: it really is a waste of energy trying to reason with you, isn't it. You are in love with Madam Nina and just don't get the message. However, it's your life, waste it as you will. Your ad hominem responses are entirely predictable and never inform the debate or contribute to a reasoned argument.

By the way, lots of disabled people engage in water therapy; it's a well-established beneficial, therapeutic method. Why don't you, enlightened soul, know that? The US President, FDR, who was stricken by polio, used such water therapy effectively. You like to pick at straws, while ignoring the really major frauds that are happening in Nina's sham school, right under your very blind eyes.

Ta ta, sucker.
Sydney SOP survivor 1969-1980, proud contributor to the expose, Secret Cult.

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Enlightened,

It's just a matter of thinking rationally about the situation. Do you really think Mrs Mavro personally bought (or was even able to buy) a premises in the Sydney CBD at current market value? Do you think she is that wealthy? Even if she did - to whom is she leaving all those mortgage repayments? If, as you say, the student fees are going towards (undoubtedly ineffective) advertising at the tune of $16,000 per year, where is the rest of the money coming from? Her considerable salary as a bookstore manager? Again, it just doesn't add up when you think about it.

MOTS

Krishna

Postby Krishna » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:28 am

Hello , Everbody , mrs m and lucia are back with BLESSINGS from his HOLINESS .
Let me make one point clear His Holiness is a MONK who only gives Blessings to each and everyone who visits him ,he has never CURSED anyone so what is new if he has sent Blessings to all of you ,that is his nature which he has no intention of changing for any body's sake .
Let me tell you a story which His Holiness told me in January when I went to visit him In Paramahamsi Ganga Ashram .

Once a monk went to bathe in a river when a scorpion caught hold of his finger and it started bleeding ,the monk got the scorpion out of his finger threw him in the river and continued bathing , within a few moments the same scorpion caught the monk on his foot and it starting bleeding again to which the monk did the same thing and threw the scorpion in the river , this incident was watched by a passer by who commented to the monk " why didn't you kill the scorpion who hurt you such a lot ? to which the monk replied , If the scorpion does not change its nature why should I change my nature ? I am a MONK .
Moral of the story : His Holiness will not change his nature just for the sake of Mrs m who does not know what it is to speak the truth .

The sad part in this story of mrs m is she knows how to brain wash people as it is her nature in doing what she wants them to do .Taking Lucia was so ridiculous that when I saw her in Haridwar when she went to visit His Holiness she looked so lost and desperate with lucia.They both stayed in a hotel. She does not ever respect the word of His Holiness as when he asked her to return all the books and written material he gave when mr m was alive and all the matter recorded conveyed to her through his LAWYER ,she called him and started crying and said she would come and meet him and explain everything . He gave all his books only because they were supposed to distribute it in the school which they have never done so but locked it in their cupboard , he was annoyed with this act of theirs and sent a Lawyer's notice to which she had a sob story and refused to listen .

Mrs m is not just a good actor but also knows how to twist the story with His Holiness and she thinks he does not know the truth but HE KNOWS as he is THE GURU .

Mrs M can play her tricks for some time as she is also digging her GRAVE as she goes and she knows how hard it was for mr m to let go in his end .

What a TORTUROUS END after torturing others .What goes around comes around is the LAW OF KARMA .

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 am

SKK,MOTS , You are the ones obssessed with money, and speculating about Mrs M's financial position/practices.Until you can prove your claims, and have access to her bank statements, your'e opinions are just what I said "speculation"

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 am

Krishna I do not believe anything youv'e said.......In fact I believe, judging from your posts that you are a very spiteful man.

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 pm

The current street address, as per the SFSK website, is 55 York St, Sydney, right down from Wynyard Station. Are you telling us that The Madam 'bought' that entire costly building for you and your fellow travelers? I really doubt it. Even if she did 'buy' this highly-priced real estate for cash, who pays for the on-going maintenance, the insurance, council rates, utilities? I would guess it's the poor fools still enmeshed in The Madam's dream world.

It would not be difficult for anyone in Sydney to trace and track the property title public records for this building. It might cost a small fee, but it would be well worth the effort to expose The Madam's possible lies about 'buying' this building. I don't need to see The Madam's bank account, but FOR SURE, the Australian Taxation Office would be interested in any sort of tax fraud or irregularity regarding the SFSK as a 'charity.' That's one of the ATO's jobs: to eliminate the tax fraudsters. My question as to why the so-called School for Self Knowledge is NOT so registered under anyone named "Mavro" with the ATO remains unanswered. Who owns your 'school' and who has ever seen an audit of its books?

Who actually paid for the trips to India and the accommodation? Did The Madam soak her duped disciples for the costs? Who paid for her servant-lady's maid's airfare and accommodation? Are these 'perks' legitimate uses of a 'charity's' income?

Not long ago, say 2 years ago, if you goggled "Nina Mavro" nothing came up, except "Michael Mavro" on this forum. NOW if you google The Madam she has her own listing, meaning there is enough internet traffic about her to warrant her own listing. This is Great Progress in the democratic dissemination of information and knowledge. If anyone thinking of joining the latest Mavro scam school does some background research on the internet, this forum will pop up. Beautiful. Thank you, Daffy.

Cheers and warm regards from a torridly hot Texas

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:33 am

Enlightened,

It is interesting that you now seem to value evidence - why not hold Mrs Mavro to the same standard? Have you seen the financial documents of the School or Mrs Mavro's bank statements? If not, then I suggest it's simply a matter of what is reasonable in the given circumstances. My gripe is obviously not entirely with the financial dealings of Mrs Mavro, but it does seem, again, to be yet another area in which she pulls the wool over everybody's eyes. All I'm saying is that there is no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt here, when it's clearly in her interest to lie.

MOTS

Krishna

Postby Krishna » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

Enlightened ,are you sooooooooo dumb ,that when so many of us are telling u about the ms u still do not agree ,man on the street , katieking , ella , have all seen through her game ,I hope u are not blind ,any way it is yr problem ,maybe the TAX DEPT does a raid and u will know about it .
Wait and Watch and the TRUTH will reveal , mr m left gasping and reluctant to let go , the same will happen with mrs m too .

Tootsie

Postby Tootsie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 am

My understanding is that Mavro is not their real name. Well not the one she has on her passport. Does anybody know Mrs Mavro's real name? Or maybe its a secret for tax purposes!

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 pm

I don't think Enlightened is "dumb", I just think she is hearing conflicting stories and choosing to believe one over the other. Obviously I disagree with her choice, but it doesn't help our cause to question her intelligence. In fact, I am appealing to that intelligence when I post here.

The surname on Mrs Mavro's passport is Mavro.

MOTS

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Krishna wrote:Enlightened ,are you sooooooooo dumb ,that when so many of us are telling u about the ms u still do not agree ,man on the street , katieking , ella , have all seen through her game ,I hope u are not blind ,any way it is yr problem ,maybe the TAX DEPT does a raid and u will know about it .
Wait and Watch and the TRUTH will reveal ,
mr m left gasping and reluctant to let go
, the same will happen with mrs m too .

Please, please say more on this, regarding Mickey Mavro's end. I have sent you a PM on this matter, but if you want to answer publicly, that would be great, too. Thank you!

Krishna

Postby Krishna » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 pm

The Guru is God Himself manifesting in a personal form to guide the aspirant. Grace of God takes the form of Guru. To see the Guru is to see God. The Guru is united with God. He inspires devotion in others. His presence purifies all.

The Guru is God Himself manifesting in a personal form to guide the aspirant. Grace of God takes the form of Guru. To see the Guru is to see God. The Guru is united with God. He inspires devotion in others. His presence purifies all.

Please read these lines and understand how important the GURU is in our spiritual work and if you ignore him you are going no where .
Good Luck .

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 am

I think we might be straying a bit too close to Dr. Alan territory... It would be a pity if this thread descended into an advertising spree for "gurus". Let's keep on topic please.

MOTS

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 am

Dear Krishna: while I do respect your religious zeal and devotion, I am not a religious person. When I joined Sydney SOP it was because the original advertising spoke of 'philosophy' as 'love of wisdom.' I thought we would be taught the philosophies of the world, ancient and modern and how to put those ideals into practice. Such as, the Roman Stoics or the thinkers of The European Enlightenment. The closest we ever got to that was a few minutes on Socrates and then some time on Plato (we had groups that read and discussed Plato's Republic). What appealed to me, at first, was the secularism of the 'philosophy' message. Philosophy, not Religion. (The current SFSK website does not state that it follows a form of Hinduism, which seems like false advertising to me.)

However, within less than two years, SOP had gone strongly off-track into Hinduism. I was raised a Catholic in a western, Christian culture. Although I do not believe the "Jesus myth" of him being 'the son of God' and the Messiah and Redeemer, I do still respect the simple loving message of the modest carpenter from Nazareth. I was never comfortable with all the Hinduism that was forced down our throats and it was terribly confusing to our children who attended Catholic day schools.

I mean, I don't hold with gurus and god-men and so-called fully-realized men. And they are all men, I notice. I can accept the Hindu gods/goddesses as metaphors for the different forces and energies in the Universe, as long as they can stand up to rational, scientific standards. I believe in the laws of physics, not miracles.

I'll admit I cringed when I logged into the website for the Sydney SOP children's school, John Colet, to see all those lovely little children in something that looks like Hindu prayer.

So, forgive my skepticism and doubts about fully-enlightened men. I'm sure you will agree, the entire area of Religion is wide open to corruption and fraud, both East and West. How many false gurus have we all heard of since the 1960s? Lots! You, it would seem, come from a very different culture than I was raised in and this way of thinking (and feeling) is probably second-nature to you. I respect your sincerity.

It would appear that your HH is a good person, with a loving, healthy message for the world and is not doing any harm. But it seems that even fully-realized men are powerless to stop a devious creature, such as Madam Nina, from exploiting and taking advantage of his good will and kindness.

Considering your religious devotion and commitment to HH, I really do wonder how it is that you ever got enmeshed in a Mavro sham-school. You must have seen Nina's falsehoods right away, seen right through both of them as spiritual frauds. I mean, if you were fooled, what hope is there for others to see though the school-sham?

Could you speak to that? Thank you!

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 am

The last post by Krishna addressed to me speaks volumes about his character.

Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”