SFSK Devotee

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
actuallythere

Re: SFSK Devotee

Postby actuallythere » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 am

enlightened wrote:Sorry AT, i didnt mean to evade your question.When I started at SFSK I was in therapy, ongoing, but I had done a lot of work on myseff and I got to the stage where I was ready to take it to the next level.I had always been interested in spiritual evolution and had delved into probably every new age modality you could think of.I have stopped therapy now because I got to a stage where I felt that Id dealt with my issues as best as I could.I am not limited to SFSK, and I am open to a wide range of personal growth tools. A couple of years ago I tried a therapy called PSH, which I thought was excellent and once a year I go to QLD and have a chakra balancing.But no I dont think that spiritual work alone is enough, it is not a holistic approach..I hope this answers your question.

Dear enlightened,

No need to apologize. Please continue by responding to the other part of my post as well:

"On a second point, unless I'm mistaken (please correct me if I am), you appear to have said you take from the SFSK what you like, but omit things that don't work for you. Is that correct?"

Thank you for the reply to my first question, in which you say the SFSK is for you a personal growth tool, along with other tools including therapy, that spiritual work without therapy is not enough, and that for you spiritual work is a next level after therapy. It's interesting that some people on this forum see spiritual and personal growth as part of the same thing, while others draw a distinction between the two.

Kind regards,

AT

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 am

I find that the "practices" all work well when you are in a calm and positive frame of mind, but when you are in the throes of emotional turmoil, no amount of coming back to the present and "attending", is going to work.Maybe that might work for the sage but the common man needs to acknowledge and deal with the feelings as they come up.I put this to one of the more open-minded tutors at SFSK,and he said : Yes come back to the present and attend, and if that means beating the crap out of a pillow or sitting in the car with the windows up and screaming obscentities....then this will be the "right action"

Krishna

Postby Krishna » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 am

Mrs Nina Mavro totally BRAIN WASHES each and everyone just like her HUSBAND who was nothing but a THUG and cheated all his students for the past 45 yrs.
HIS HOLINESS gave so much knowledge to this couple only and only with the purpose of sharing with their so called students but all the material is safely locked up in the cupboards in their house and nobody has access to this material not even MR DANNY OPICHICH who spent 40 yrs in the company of the MS and served the school with total devotion and loyalty .
Mr James Hook ,Margarita new entry Joceline who follow Mrs Nina for nothing else but the money they will get after her DEATH .
Ms were never interested in the knowledge that they recd from HIS HOLINESS but the money they made from the school and torturing the innocent students of the school.
Those who still attend the school should leave as soon as possible and go to HIS HOLINESS and ask him the direction that he would give them with a new ..................."M A N T R A " to put some life in their manipulated life by the MS.
Please stop going to the school and HELP yourselves and find out the TRUTH for yourselves .I wish you all on this path of TRUTH .KRISHNA.

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 am

Dear Krishna, I think its time for you to take your medication as you appear to be having delusional neurotic psychotic episode

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Hi Krishna
Welcome to the forum. Enlightened is just a troll. He or she always says toxic things but is not representative of the forum members, so its best to ignore him/her.
BG
St James Girls School 1977-1981

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm

NO I am not a troll!!, I am here to bring balance to this forum, I have my opinion of SFSK and am entitled to express it and I will not be stifled by the likes of "Bluegreen"
"Krishna"......please explain this "money" you speak of, that according to you will be used by the greedy hangers on , who are you? and what right have you got to make these outrageous claims!!!

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 am

Yes - I'm not sure that the money claims are justified. Krishna - you need to actually provide some evidence if you're going to make a claim like that. I also don't think you can speak for the intentions of Dr. Hook et al. For my part, I remember Dr. Hook as a fundamentally good person. I admit that I found him a little dogmatic and narrow minded at times, but this is no more than one might expect from anyone who believes anything with conviction. It's more than possible that he found me obnoxious and opinionated, and he would not have been totally unjustified in holding that view. I really don't think that any of the tutors at SFSK are the kinds of people that would stay for potential financial gain.

MOTS

Krishna

Postby Krishna » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Dear members ,
Mrs Mavro has and never will mellow .Both husband and wife are used to telling nothing but LIES and now after many ex students have been to HIS HOLINESS and got initiated she has nothing to say as even the MANTRA given by school is WRONG in every way " STATED BY HIS HOLINESS" himself to the ex students who visited him recently .
If the present students want to keep their eyes shut and shroud themselves in IGNORANCE so be it .
SEARCH for TRUTH is the BIRTH RIGHT of every human being which is denied by late Mr Mavro and present Mrs Nina Mavro .

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:15 am

Dear Krishna , you are compromising your crediblity by evading the question of money, once again I ask you "what money" are you referring to??, As far as I understand Mrs Mavro has bought a new premises on York Street, for the benefit of the students, which we are very much utilising and enjoying....

Ahamty2

Postby Ahamty2 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:49 am

I doubt if Nina Mavro has bought any property in her name. The Mavros always used the Trusts that they control and the funds in those trusts. Just like the Sydney SOP had a Trust to satisfy Fair Trading, all minutes of these trusts were falsified by Michael Mavro. The people named in the Trusts never knew what went on with the funds held in it. I suspect that the premises would have been bought with Trust funds. The Mavros never used their own money for the Schools they ran.
Stop being so naive about the way Michael and Nina Mavro behave. If you think 'sydneykatieking' is exaggerating then it is you, 'enlightened', that needs to become properly enlightened about reality.

Earlgrey

Postby Earlgrey » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:03 am

If it wasn't for the good work of the the SOP accountant at the time, NT, the Mt Wilson property owned by SOP would be in the name of the Mavros, (or the trusts). He made sure the property was legally out of the hands of the Mavros around the time they were ejected from SOP. Regardless of any issues relating to the current setup of SOP the property remains available for use by SOP students/members/friends etc. It remains a quiet oasis even though many regarded it as a virtual labour camp.

Ahamty2

Postby Ahamty2 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 am

I am pleased Earlgrey to hear that Mt Wilson is in the hands of the Sydney SOP and not the Mavros. I was in the vanguard of the "top" group men who went to Mt Wilson when it was acquired. It was virtually a labour camp under Michael Mavro. I remember the primitive conditions we stayed under there at the time. Leon MacLaren and another person from the London SES (Peter Green ??) were brought up to show them how we Aussies got things done here, i.e., how it was when NSW was a penal colony of Great Britain because that is how we were treated by Michael and Nina Mavro who had their tent lined with persian carpets to cover the ground and heating to go with it. If you, Poms, think how bizarre! It was, totally!

Ella.M.C.

Postby Ella.M.C. » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 am

Just on the SFSK premises ..

I believe that there was a substantial donation which came from the will
of a person in the United States, and this money was used toward the purchase.

He left the money to 'the school' not the Mavros personally.

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 am

Honestly all your ranting and raving and speculation about everything "Mavro" is of absolutely no interest to me.Im enjoying what I do in the school and gain great benefit from it and nothing you people claim is going to have any influence on me.I am not naive, I just dont have the same history as you people so therfore I cant relate to anything you say.Having an alarmist like Krishna on this forum making all these accusations isnt doing your cause much good.

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 am

The question is not whether you can relate to it, enlightened; the question is: what would you think about any person who would do these things? Whether or not they're doing those things to you is not really in issue here. Would you really say that "Information regarding child-abusers is of absolutely no interest to me" just because you personally may not have been affected? With respect, that is an incredibly callous point of view. Is your "enjoyment" and "great benefit" really worth more than the suffering of all these people? Are you really completely uninterested in the sort of person Mrs Mavro is? Of what value are her instructions to you if those instructions come from the same person that actively encouraged the beating of children for "dissent"? That encouragement of beating was tantamount to the active encouragement of the indoctrination of children, and that is unforgivable.

The thing is, you would probably react to anyone else doing these things with extreme revulsion (and rightly so). At the very least, you would take such claims about people very seriously, because of the various implications if those claims were true. Why is Mrs Mavro any different?

You say that you don't have the same history with the School that we do, but if anything, that ought to make you more "interested" in the information we provide. You say that you're not naive, but the position you are taking is exactly the naive one. Saying "nothing you people claim is going to have any influence on me" is just evidence of an extremely narrow minded view. What is so wrong with considering what we have to say? What do you really have to lose?

MOTS

Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”