CONFERENCE: HOW CULTS EXPLOIT HUMAN WEAKNESS

Discussion of cults generally - not specifically related to the SES or its related organisations.
Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:43 am

well lets just say everyone loves a bit of sam lol :Fade-color
had maths this morning and my brain hurts so I thought I would lower its requirements and come on here. :black:

How have you guys been?
sam xox
thats old now, like me, only 4 weeks to go!!!!!
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education"

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:07 am

Sam Hyde wrote:had maths this morning and my brain hurts so I thought I would lower its requirements and come on here. :black:

How have you guys been?

Hummm.. :-)

Well, I've picked up a mild interest in getting rid of the faulty blackbox voting computers in my country. In less then 3 weeks there are general elections and the minister has announced after research by the internal security agency (after a grassroots movement had pointed that out in national media) has shown the voting is not a secret and in fact can be read from a distance of up to 40 meters thanks to leaking electronic signals escaping from some of the computers. So now (Woo hoo!) I at least will be voting again with paper and pencil. The same is true for 34 other regions. So rush jobs ordering thousands of pencils and finding back the voting bins where the votes have to be dropped into, as many were already sold.

Other thing is I've become an indoor sporting enthusiast and spend a lot of time on that. So far I love the place and people who work there. Working out beats sitting behind a monitor hands down. Never been in a better shape.

That's about it.
Mike Gormez

Justice

CONFERENCE: HOW CULTS EXPLOIT HUMAN WEAKNESS

Postby Justice » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:36 pm

The Conference recording will be available online soon!

Return to “Cults and religious organisations generally”