TomKat Divorce - and Murdoch's tweet!

Discussion of cults generally - not specifically related to the SES or its related organisations.
woodgreen

TomKat Divorce - and Murdoch's tweet!

Postby woodgreen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm

No doubt you've all seen the coverage of the Tom Cruise divorce etc., and the reasons suggested for his wife's actions ( i.e. that she did not want her daughter to be taken into Scientology's grip/education system ). Good for her and I hope she wins full custody. What made me smile was that Rupert Murdoch tweeted about Scientology - to the effect that he thinks it is evil. Apparently they tried to recruit one of his family.Oh dear, but maybe there is some saving grace in him after all. Seriously though, the TomKat divorce does once again highlight how these organisations try to take over women and their children's lives especially when they have a big name in there. I was reminded of Mclaren taking on Frith Oliver for her children. He lost thankfully.

woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Justice

Re: TomKat Divorce - and Murdoch's tweet!

Postby Justice » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:22 pm

According to an article in today's Daily Mail:

'Beatings', sniper nests and a punishment block called 'The Hole': Inside Scientology's strict Sea Org which Suri Cruise faced joining – and which drove her parents apart'

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168225/Tom-Cruise-Katie-Holmes-divorce-Inside-Scientologys-Sea-Org-Suri-faced-joining.html#ixzz1zh92HToW

We need more people in the media prepared to take a stand against Mind Control Cults like the SES and Scientology.
Full marks to Murdoch and the Daily Mail!

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi Justice - hadn't actually seen the Daily Mail article, which is very brave for them, and thanks for posting it. But equally, I didn't know that Will Smith is linked to Scientology. No wonder Hollywood is slowly going down the pan. (They don't make films like they used to when I was a kid). Big money, big influences again.You never know, maybe the SES get some donations from Scientology to keep them onside. And Will and Hugh Jackman must cross paths. Long way from where I come from, but I have been to Hollywood back in the day, and it was rather plastic.
Maybe Obama and co. will burst the cult bubble one day, after all he did manage to get Bin Laden eventually.
cheers,
woodgreen.

Justice

Postby Justice » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:17 am

Latest disturbing Daily Mail article on Scientology / Cruise / Holmes:

"Mystery of missing wife of Scientology leader: Woman who played matchmaker to Katie and Tom hasn't been seen since 2007"

"But perhaps the biggest mystery shrouding Scientology chairman David Miscavige concerns his wife, Shelly, who has not been seen since 2007.
Once a leading Scientologist herself, Shelly Miscavige is even credited as the cupid to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' doomed alliance.

"A more extraordinary claim is that she was locked up in 'The Hole', after allegedly being caught filing job applications without her husband's consent.
Others claim she was sent on an intense 'behavior modification program' at a remote, confidential location"

"Mark ‘Marty’ Rathbun, once the second most powerful figure in the church — but who later fell out with the organisation and fled the base — told a court that between 80 and 100 Scientologists were sentenced to the Hole at a time and were required to do group confessions all day and all night.
He claimed that, one night, Miscavige visited the Hole and organised a brutal game of musical chairs.
Putting the Queen song Bohemian Rhapsody on the sound system, he announced that only the winner would be allowed to remain a member of the church, prompting a desperate fight as Scientologists came to blows over the chairs."

"The punishment of members who attempt to leave the sect has been well documented. The church refers to people who defect but practice independently as 'squirrels'.
Mr Rathbun was stalked by a group of Scientologist 'squirrel busters' who fitted cameras to their heads and followed him wherever he went."

I have heard stories that the School of Economic Science has pursued and harassed people who have left the Cult, turning up at their homes etc.

When Cult leaders have total power and are answerable to no-none, anything is possible!

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168586/Mystery-Scientology-leaders-missing-wife-David-Miscaviges-ex-seen-2007.html#ixzz1zjlwTXpr

sydneykatieking

Postby sydneykatieking » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

woodgreen wrote:No doubt you've all seen the coverage of the Tom Cruise divorce etc., and the reasons suggested for his wife's actions ( i.e. that she did not want her daughter to be taken into Scientology's grip/education system ). Good for her and I hope she wins full custody. What made me smile was that Rupert Murdoch tweeted about Scientology - to the effect that he thinks it is evil. Apparently they tried to recruit one of his family.Oh dear, but maybe there is some saving grace in him after all. Seriously though, the TomKat divorce does once again highlight how these organisations try to take over women and their children's lives especially when they have a big name in there.
I was reminded of Mclaren taking on Frith Oliver for her children. He lost thankfully.

woodgreen.

Hello woodgreen: I don't know what you are referring to: McLaren and Frith Oliver. I was in the Sydney SOP for 11 years and a contributor to the book, Secret Cult and had contact with McLaren when he came for his annual 'visit' to Sydney every southern winter. I completely understand these sham schools taking over women and their children as that happened to me and my son in the 1970s. I would be interested in more information about this subject you have mentioned. Cheers. Thanks from Texas.
Sydney SOP survivor 1969-1980, proud contributor to the expose, Secret Cult.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earlgrey

Postby Earlgrey » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Thank you for the link above. It's very important that the information contained in the story is made known. Otherwise they remain as SES/SOP dirty little secrets.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi sydneykatieking in Texas

Sorry, I have only just come across your post - but thanks GD for the link to the Secret Cult.

Hope this answers your question. McLaren himself is not mentioned in terms of the court case, but I suspect he was heavily involved behind the scenes.

regards from chilly England!

woodgreen

Return to “Cults and religious organisations generally”