Dear All

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Matthew

Postby Matthew » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:21 pm

ET wrote:Has anyone considered that this post from the chairman of the 7th form has arrived on this board at just about the same time that the inquiry report is due to be published?.

Hi ET,
Jerome actually posted that message in August last year. However your point about his "negative residue" is valid, and one that he never addressed.

non-conformist wrote:
Antises wrote:They want to be heros who can claim that they have saved the world of a sick and evil cult by making it publicly apologise and lose face, fighting relentlessly for justice and their own egos.

I'm sorry, I can't believe I've just read that!!!! It shows a blatant disregard for what myself, Tom and countless others on this site experienced at the hands of these sadistic, damaging brainwashers who disguise themselves as "caring" individuals in search of truth and self realisation. Wanting justice has NOTHING to do with wanting to be heros, nor is it by any stretch of the imagination an ego trip. In fact, and I'm sure others will back me up on this one, the last thing we want to be is heroic and SES/StV/StJ crushed whatever egos we had from the age of 4 before they had a chance to develop. So please, have a bit of respect.

Hi non-conformist, yes I do back you up on this - 100%

ET

Postby ET » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:52 pm

Ooops! :fadein:

Didn't notice the date of the post, just assumed it was recent coz of the recent responses. My mistake!

Return to “St James and St Vedast”