To Withdrawing Parent 2 Meet up?

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Sandra

To Withdrawing Parent 2 Meet up?

Postby Sandra » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:09 pm

Hi there I feel really guilty, because I was aiming to just say my views forcebly after having been silent for 15 years. So it was my first airing.
I could also write a long essay explaining why St James has amazing potential amnd even now is full of love. Also the most satisfying and relaxed moments in my life have been a direct result of having had a spiritual education.
It's just I was concentrating on the negative to affect change.
It's not as bad as I made out. Infact you would find it harder to find a more dedicated and interested staff anywhere. And I really mean that.There is a lot of Love, good intention and straightforward extra time put in by the St James staff. I experienced that at the time I was there,
I had a certain amount of difficulty afterwards finding my own view of things, and I just think as the world is changing and becoming less 'traditional' about things so should St James. In some ways St James is VERY VERY VERY far ahead. One to one attention, and the love for the boys is much more than you would have at an average school. So would you like to meet and I can give you a balanced and accurate appraisal of what I really think.

Matthew

no need to feel guilty or responsible

Postby Matthew » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:19 pm

There's no need for you to feel guilty or responsible Sandra. The parent's decision to remove his/her child from St James was based on having read all the posts on this forum, and not just your own.

Parent

Postby Parent » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:27 pm

Dear Sandra,

I urge you not to feel responsible.

Sadly, the decision was already made. I say sadly because I truly believed that potentially St. James had a lot to offer.

I have agonised over this and tried very hard to give the benefit of the doubt to St. James. After reading ALL the posts, I conclude that my child must leave.

My conscience will not permit me to continue "educating" my child at this institution.

As soon as an alternate school is arranged (which is not a straight forward process), my child shall be withdrawn.

Please do not feel responsible Sandra and I would direct this also to all those (within the SES) that point a finger at you. There are heart wrenching stories on this forum and I have the ability to draw my own conclusions.

I wish you all well. Former students, Current Students, Parents, Teachers and the SES too.

st james pupil

Postby st james pupil » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:44 pm

Sandra i think it is really decent of you to feel obliged to give the parent a balanced view of what St James is like, im not saying this school is perfect, no school is.
Your previous post i read and is most interesting, im sorry to say i have not experienced or noticed much of it for myself and there are only one or two points which i can connect to.
I think it really is unfair that so many people on this forum are totally and utterly anti St James, many soley concentrated on the bad parts of St James and are attributing their views to the current St James schools without having revisited the environment students work in now.

all the best

Sandra

To parent

Postby Sandra » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:36 pm

To parent. I feel much better now. Love you too. XXX
Hope your kid/s grow up in a loving environment and become beautiful human beings. Sure they will XXXX : :B-fly: 0X :angel: :angel:

Sandra

To St James pupil

Postby Sandra » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:40 pm

To St James kid. Cool dude. Go have a look at the girls school and work out what they're teaching. Come back and tell me after having seriously considered it and tell me.
Read my post concering women obeying their husband's.
LOVE PEACE AND WHATEVER ELSE WE ALL NEED :grab:

Return to “St James and St Vedast”