Should I send my daughter to this school?

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Wed May 11, 2005 9:47 pm

Tom Grubb wrote:You write, "I belive your problems are on a personal level. and NOT with the entire community of the St James Schools."

Well, you can believe what you like but, as it happens, my problems are very much with the entire community of the St James schools. That's because the entire community of the St James schools is run by the SES cult and the SES cult still harbours child abusers like Debenham and Southwell.Tom

I agree! My mother tried to tell me that my problems were personal problems with certain people, or just with me. In fact, I came online and was able to show her that there were many people with the same problems as me with the SES/SoPP and that it was an organization-wide problem and not a personal one. I sent her a letter with tons of other people's experiences. (I'm sure you haven't read my other posts but my mother was seriously emotionally-abused as a result of being in the SoPP) ANd you know what? She left a year later, after having been in the school for over 30 years and raised me there.

It doesn't matter what YOU believe. What matters is what happened, and the fact that there are too many of us for it to be a personal probelm

Return to “St James and St Vedast”