Revelations

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
oneoff

Revelations

Postby oneoff » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:23 pm

REVELATIONS - MATT STOLLAR (list of essay titles then essays)

CLOSE DOWN NO, CHANGE YES A critical retrospective of the St James education
HOW THE S.E.S REALLY WORKS A psychological look at mind manipulation within the S.E.S
WOMEN EXPOSE (must obey husband?) A Look at the role models that St James and the S.E.S encourage with regards to women
ABUSE? A two sided argument that gives my own 'positive' view of the people concerned in a section called but also allows for a very definite possibility of error on my part. It seems abuse did happen (before my time) and during my time in more isolated and unregulated incidents.
S.E.S RECRUITING AT ST JAMES A brief look at this subject.
DONALD LAMBIE (some recent change but not enough) A more personal and informal look at Lambie and the school.
MESSAGE SENT TO DONALD LAMBIE Letter sent by Royal Mail 15th Dec 2004
THREE HEAD TEACHERS Messages to the three head teachers

CLOSE DOWN NO CHANGE YES

This is in some ways highly exciting, in other ways extremely entertaining in other ways very daunting. Finding a site that has been set up to knock St James of it's pedestal! Or at least down a couple of notches if not 10 (out of 15) Ha! I've been looking for this site all my life and I could tell a few other people about it who could tell a few other people and suddenly there really could be hundreds of subscribers to this list. The problem is not going to disappear! Brilliant!!
The REAL problem is not the PHYSICAL ABUSE at all. That was terrible but at that time in history it wasn't technically illegal as it is now. So it's brilliant how new laws sometimes really can make a difference. But mmm I didn't mind the punishment side of things too much. Even the moderate teachers smacked and used bats (not that hard). However there are still teachers who shout a lot (and no doubt traumatize) the children a lot. However most are genial nowadays and no the shouters probably don't shout quite so loud on open days and I'm sure they do put on a display whenever someone is shown around the school. Every institution does this to some extent. However I don't doubt at all the allegations. Especially in the first six forms of the school. Those things did happen and I remember thinking my teacher didn't love me any more at the age of 5/6 when I was the first person in my class to be smacked for breaking a plastic ruler. I was also once hit in the senior school with a T square at the age of twelve for dropping a calligraphy board. It was a measured thwack but totally inappropriate. I'm still just as clumsy, so it didn't really help. I was caned for smoking at a St James hosted independent school day of races at Parliament Hill. Fair perhaps. No real harm done. I still smoke however and I'm still upsetting the St James status quo. So again no lesson learnt.
I was caned for a group attempt at bullying one boy. FAIR. I was also caned for asking a teacher if diamonds smelt like fart. UNFAIR. However I didn't feel physically abused at any time during school and accepted the cane on the few times I got it.
In general my generation of the school (post the first 6 classes) didn't get abused, and the caning was measured if at times inappropriate. Although views on that are subjective although nowadays now it's been made illegal one can take the whole phenomenon and be negatively objective.
No the real crime is the WORLD VIEW that a pupil leaves with.Perhaps crime is too strong a word. Let's say negative outcome. BUT BEFORE I START I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE VERY CLEAR THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT I GOT FROM JAMES THAT HAVE BEEN INDESCRIBABLY VALUABLE. These things are primarily MEDITATION. (!!!!!!!!!!!) AND 2 THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE CONCEPT OF 'THE SELF'. THESE HAVE GOT ME THROUGH A LOT OF HARDSHIP IN A VERY VERY REAL WAY AND FOR THAT I'M IF NOT ETERNALLY GRATEFUL, ETERNALLY GRATEFUL WITHIN THE CONFINES OF SPACE AND TIME IN THIS LIFE. ST JAMES AND THE S.E.S JUST HAPPENED TO BE WHERE I HAD MY FIRST EXPERIENCES OF DEEPER CONSCIOUSNESS. TO BE QUITE HONEST SOMETHING HAS TO TRIGGER OFF THE IMPULSE OF INNER RECOGNITION OF A DEEPER SELF AND IT WAS MYMENTAL BREAKDOWN, THE EXPERIENCE OF A FRAGMENTED SELF AND THE FINDING OF NON LINEAR REALITY THAT LEAD ME TO NOTICE A PART OF MYSELF THAT IS BEYOND THE OUTER LAYERS OF MY MIND. THE SELF. BUT THIS IS NOT THE S.E.S'S SELF. THIS IS NOT THE SHANKARACHARYA'S SELF. IT'S MY SELF. WELL IT'S ACTUALLY THE SELF'S SELF. AND THE SELF CERTAINLY DOES NOT ONLY WORK THROUGH THE S.E.S. INDEED IT IS WORKING THROUGH THE SELVES OF ALL THE PERSONS ON THIS WEBSITE. HOWEVER THE S.E.S BELIEVE LIKE ALL CULTS THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY CHOSEN SYSTEM TO SUPPLY THE REAL SPIRITUAL TEACHING ON THE PLANET. THEY ARE AS PRIMITIVE IN THIS WAY AS EVEN THE MOST GROSS AND STIPULATIVE RELIGIONS. HOWEVER IT WAS AT S.E.S THAT I FIRST CAME TO NOTICE TO SOME DEGREE AND THROUGH A PRETTY CRUDE SYSTEM THAT THERE WERE LEVELS TO MYSELF STARTING WITH THE MOST ABSTRACT LEADING THROUGH TO A LAYER WHICH THOUGHT AT A VERY FINE LEVEL AND THAT HAD THE VIBRATIONAL SENSATIONS AND FEELINGS OF THE MORE ABSTRACT PLACE. THIS IS THE LEVEL I AM SPEAKING FROM HERE. IT IS NOT THE 'SELF' IT IS MY DEEPER MIND. THEN THERE IS THE SUPERFICIAL MIND WHICH IS FRAGMENTED AND CANNOT BE WITH ANY PART OF ITSELF SIMULTANIOUSLY WITH ANY OTHER PART OF ITSELF. A FRAGMENTED AND PRIMATIVE EGO. SOME OF MY MESSAGES HERE ARE COMING FROM THAT PART. BUT THE GENERAL THRUST IS COMING FROM THE DEEPER PART. WITH REGARDS TO MEDITATION AND THE TEACHING OF 'THE SELF' AT IT'S MOST SIMPLE AND THEREFORE REAL LEVEL,
I CAN'T STRESS HOW REAL AND USEFUL TO ME THESE TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN TO ME IN OVERCOMING THE SHIT AND PREJUDICE IN MY OWN MIND CONCERNING PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING. HOWEVER THESE TEACHINGS CEASE TO BECOME THE SCHOOLS OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WHEN THEY BECOME NOT JUST THEORY BUT A REAL LIFE DAY TO DAY PHENOMENON. THE S.E.S JUST WON'T LET PEOPLE GO AND GET ON WITH THEIR OWN INNER SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION. IN A REAL WORLD AS OPPOSED TO A COCOON BUBBLE OF ORGANIZED THOUGHT CONTROL AND BELIEF PEOPLE ARE'NT GOING TO COME OUT WITH THE SAME ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING AND AGREE ON ANYTHING BUT BASIC HUMAN PHENOMENOM IN REAL LIFE. IT IS POSSIBLE TO AGREE ON A BASIC PLACE WITH SUBTLE CHARACTERISTICS THAT ONE COULD CALL THE SELF OF ONE AND IT MAYBE SO THAT THIS SELF IS 'ULTIMATELY' THE SAME SPACE IN EVERYONE, HENCE THE 'WE ARE ONE CONNOTATION', BUT AFTER THAT THE EXPRESSION OF CHARACTERISTICS IS MULTITUDINOUS WITHIN THE WORLD AND THE CHARACTERS WITHIN THE S.E.S JUST DON'T EXEMPLIFY THIS PHENOMENOM. THEY ARE ESSENTIALLY POLITICALLY AND SOCIALLY ALL MODERATE TO HARDLINE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SELF OF ANYONE UNDER THE LAYERS OF CHARACTERISTICS IS A RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE. THE SELF MAY EXPRESS ITSELF WELL THAT WAY IN SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT EVERYONE! THAT JUST IS NOT THE NATURE OF REALITY. THE MORE INTELLECTUALLY 'ADVANCED' PERSONS IN THE S.E.S STILL DON'T ADVANCE VERY FAR! WITH REGARDS TO BEING A TEACHING THAT OVERCOMES 'OBSTACLES' THE GREAT IRONY IS THAT HALF THE SHIT AND PREJUDICE IN MY LIFE WAS THE REST OF WHAT ST JAMES AND THE S.E.S GAVE ME. SO WE'RE QUITS. YOU GAVE ME A WHOLE LOAD OF BOLLOCKS BUT YOU ALSO GAVE ME THE LOOPHOLE AND THE KEY TO OVERCOME I. THANK YOU.IT'S MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE GET. IT'S SPECIAL. BEYOND CALCULATION. AND I MEAN THAT.HOWEVER I WANT FUTURE GENERATIONS TO GET THE WHOLE TRUTH!! OF WHAT THE SELF MIGHT ACTUALLY BE AND FOR THIS REASON I'M GOING TO LIST A CATALOGUE OF BULLSHIT THAT STILL PERVADES THE SCHOOL. MAYBE BEING A LEFT WINGER BEFORE I DISSOLVE INTO MY 'SELF' MY OPINIONS ARE SUBJECTIVE BUT I'D LIKE THE KIDS AT ST JAMES TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN MINDS UP ON THEIR POLITICAL LEANINGS AND FOR THERE TO BE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE FORMAL PSYCHOLOGICAL NATURE OF THE SELF. (EGO AND FRAGMENTATION OVERLAYING THE SELF ) AND THE KINDS OF PERSONS THOSE CHILDREN MIGHT BE AS THEY START TO PEICE THEMSELVES TOGETHER AND BECOME FULL SELVES IN WHATEVER DIRECTION THAT TAKES THEM. THE SELF CANNOT ONLY BE RIGHT WING. FOR GOD'S SAKE! LITERALLY. IT WOULD BE VERY BORING FOR IT/SELF/CONSCIOUSNESS/DEEPER REALITY/GOD/NOTHING/NO THING/NO THING (CROSSED OUT)
BACK TO MY NORMAL CONSCIOUSNESS NEVER FORGET EVEN THOUGH FROM NOW ON I MIGHT SEEM COMPLETELY 'ANTI' I'M NOT. ALSO REMEMBER THAT ST JAMES IS NOT THE ONLY SCHOOL THAT IS HOMOPHOBIC. HOWEVER IT IS THE ONLY SCHOOL IN THE WHOLE OF ENGLAND EXCEPT PERHAPS FOR THE ISLAMIC STATE SCHOOLS THAT IS COMPLETELY SO ACTIVELY SEXIST. THAT'S HILARIOUS IN ITSELF.HA HA HA HA. BUT HOWEVER IT'S NOT REALLY FUNNY. NO IT'S EXTREMELY DAMAGING BASICALLY TO 'SELF WILL'. SO HERE GOES. DON'T FORGET I'M NOT FUNDAMENTALLY 'ANTI'. I'M SUPERFICIALLY ANTI UNTIL ST JAMES SORTS OUT THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF IN THEIR RATHER DISORGANIZED AND CONSTANTLY CHANGING 'ABSOLUTE' VERSIONS OF TRUTH. REMEMBER I'M NOT ANTI. SO ONCE AGAIN HERE GOES:
You notice how they all get on to these sites and defend the school from within it. The current pupils.They haven't left yet. Well let's see what they think in two to five to ten years time.Eh! Let's wait till they get out there, and their naive idealistic and self righteous world is challenged. Ha! They won't be too pleased with themselves then. That said I would say that out of every class there are 5 to 8 'success stories' who just are St James products. They're usually in S.E.S for the rest of their lives.(it's actually a bit less infact, but I'll play that one up) Then there are say 5 people over whose head the whole experience goes completely. Then there are the hardcore 5 who HATE HATE HATE the school. They probably got caned a lot, or perhaps their lives have become painful after leaving because somehow the whole morality/idealistic thing has clashed in a violent way with actual life experiences. Then there are say 5 who are undecided and can see some good and some bad. I would say I belonged to the last category and sometimes veer into the previous category (HATE category)
However if you talked to me at the time of leaving I would have been enthusiastic also in a haze of uncertain blissful adoration for the school. I would have been one of these little squits who get on and proclaim the schools merits without having had any life experience.
The first thing to realize is that St James or the S.E.S is not the big and profound organization that the people in it think it is. It is a provincial little effort and it's ideas are never going to take off, so we can relax about that!
Meditation. Brilliant! The Self. Brilliant! But not original!
Most religions have a mystical 'version' that points to 'god' being 'in' the individual.
Most New age movements have some form or version of 'the self' doctrine/concept.
What they don't have (any movement post 1960's) are the ethics and social mores of the Victorian Age.
Thank God St James has them together with a whole handful of new superstitions that really have come from no-where, because someone needed to hold the badge of moral decency and pre-war duty up as society crumbled into the abyss of the post-modern age.
So you see it has been of some use! Because really if the 20th century hadn't been totally 'scrubbed out' within St James then people would still believe that it happened. Like President Bush, St James appears not to recognize the last 40 to 60 to 100 years of human evolution at a social level. Music, Art, sexual equality, the recognition of the gay movement. Didn't happen!
Well that's O.K. Every school is entitled to it's own agenda.Really it is. As long as it's totally transparent! And I know right from the inside that the S.E.S works on a 'lets coax them in' basis. Save the hardcore unpopular measures until the students/victims who are trying to find meaning in life have appreciated the easier more abstract experiences of part one and are buzzing, then, as their guard is lowered, slowly feed them into a moral system that is presented as progressive yet true to certain truths that never die, but is in fact reconstructed pre-victorian trash.
Well people are less of a load of suckers nowadays and it's no wonder that only three out of every twenty students go for the course after it's early stages and they're the people who are probably going to be attracted to that kind of thing anyway. So no point? Yes Point.
I would have liked to have been given a less 'prescribed' version of reality as a St James pupil.
A 500% less prescribed version.Why? Because when you are 5 and even up to your mid- twenties. You haven't worked out who you are! And what you think. And you need space, you need confidence in your own mental process and you need a love and respect for yourself. The S.E.S and to a lesser extent St James, strips all these things away.(through a disorientation of the personal ego and the suggestion that an individual cannot think for themselves and should therefore follow a 'teaching' until as and when a universal and enlightened viewpoint is found within oneself that is probably going to coincide and validate the truths that the teacher has already given you.) TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH. It's meaningless! Unless you are finding out 'truths' about yourself or within yourself the word 'TRUTH' is MEANINGLESS!!
Truth is not idealistic. It's real! On a worldly level there are 'truths' to things. Also at a mental level as the ongoing quest for truth within the mind goes on throughout society more truth is being found out all the time. There's often pseudo truth proclaimed that regresses this search, but that's fun. Just likes it's fun to try and get to the bottom of what is truth and what is pseudo truth within the whole St James experience/method/teaching.
There are also spiritual truths.(for some people) The difference between dreaming or seeing, or the difference between material reality and the formless level of spirit that lies within material reality.BUT THIS STUFF is SUBTLE! You can't see it till you do! And it might as well not exist if you can't see it. You can't force it on someone! And on a political practical level it just DOES NOT EXIST. You can't base a world view on a common view of God. Everyone's at different stages of appreciation of what god is including all the staff at St James and they have been teaching a subject that they know very little about. Spirituality. They get all their directions from external influences and ram these influences down kid's throats in a desperate attempt to validate their own uncertainty. BE HONEST! Teach from what YOU know not what the Shankaracharya says, and certainly LEAVE MACLAREN (AND ROSENBERG) out of it! If you want the PHYSICAL ABUSE to become part of history then you've got to make efforts in other directions. You've got to assign the whole original conceptual idea of St James to the rubbish heap. YOU'VE GOT TO DROP THE MANTEL OF THESE OLD TIMERS! Understandably being part of an older generation they never were going to understand women's lib, the gay movement, modern art or modern music. DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP OF COPYING THEM JUST BECAUSE THE SCHOOL WAS SET UP BY THEM! TRANSCEND THE BASTARDS! Now they are on the other side. They want you to do this as well. Do you really think they agree with themselves now? WAKE UP. BE YOURSELVES! THE STAFF AND 'LEADERS' OF THE ST JAMES AND S.E.S:
THINK!
FOR YOURSELVES!
YOU DUPES!
YOU FOLLOWERS!
YOU BLIND AND DIM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
MECHANISMS!
You can't base a whole education on loose metaphysics and concrete moral precepts. The two don't go together. Work out what the SELF really is and if you don't know DON'T TEACH IT.
WOMEN!
The Shankaracharya only ever gave you the Indian system. He didn't claim to invent it! That system is as old as the suppression of women itself. So you aren't going to get a 'REAL' outlook on that subject from India. It's the same system that advocates the caste system! But you don't take that on board do you. Manu? forget it! It's just bollocks!
The St James education for women is extremely damaging and debilitating.
They actively encourage girls if possible to become housewives. Well, if you are going to have a job at least serve your husband and do the cooking.
But by far the worst, they advocate handing over the critical faculties of the mind to MEN. Which is the biggest joke the universe has ever known. And an even bigger joke is hearing the 'men' of the S.E.S 'reasoning'. It's just not good use of the mind. They all think the same things on all the major issues. It's pathetic! There has never been a group of people who on the outside seem so normal, yet if you talk to any of them for more than five minutes start to reveal their Borg mentality so obviously.What fucking losers! Yet! They somehow have the power to intimidate the women of the S.E.S and the girls at St James, these 'men', these dickless attempts at some kind of sexless manipulative masculanism, and there is real damage done. ESPECIALLY TO WOMEN. REAL REAL DAMAGE! I don't know how many people have met St James girls. But there's something missing in them.They all have something that's missing, apart from a few exceptions, (I have one very forward thinking,liberated and strong female friend who went to St James (and she had to have counseling)) The thing that's missing is a spine! This really is true! The reason is they teach girls that although highly intuitional woman are mainly emotional. Therefore women must get their logical side and reasoning facilities either from their father or from a fucking 'husband' What fucking bollocks! What fucking bollocks!! What fucking shitty trash!
As far as I can see, both women and men are or rather should be both emotional and logical.The two faculties should work together and not depend upon the biological sex. THIS CERTAINLY CERTAINLY IS NOT TAUGHT AT ST JAMES. They may dress their whole rationale in obfuscating language that as it were evades quite delineating their views in the way that I have written above but this is the sense of it. They are turning out women who are confused. And who either repair or just suck the lollipop and swallow the whole ethos. Luckily there are'nt too many that swallow it. So maybe all those old girls are developing spines. I just don't know the hundreds of people that have left, and where they are at the moment. But all this is not some past and distant legacy that has been lost. This is what they teach now. READ BETWEEN THE LINES of the brochures and manifestos and it's quite easy to then see the subtle reality that lies beneath the reasonable and virtuous exterior.The 'inquiry' should centre on the roles that children are being advised 'into' from the age of 5 onward as well as the slightly out of date corporal punishment claims.
PHILOSOPHY ptuh!
Plato, Shakespeare, The Bible.(apart from a few beautiful passages (The Sermon on the Mount, The Lords prayer, The Bible is a load of crap) Sure these are important historical texts and in the case of Shakespeare, amazing. But Shakespeare. It's universal. He doesn't distinguish between virtue and vice in the same way the Bible does. However at St James, Shakespeare is made anodyne. Just like Leonardo, Michelagnolo and Raffaello. They were all poofs or bisexual. Any historical reading makes the implication. And a sexually in tune mind can see it in the work. But St James makes a big deal of the renaissance as some moral period, when it was infact one of the most subversive periods in Western history. It was the beginning of the scientific mind and the beginning of the end of the Church.
But! where's the rest of history, the rest of philosophical history as well.
Surely a brief introduction to every period of history is a prerequisite before further more detailed study. I came out of St James knowing a lot about Greek and Roman history and bugger all about anything post 1650 or thereabouts. ABSURD!
I'm glad I'm not afraid of the classical ages or of Shakespeare. It's not some nowhere period for me. That's good! But it's not much bloody good on it's own is it!
Don't call that an education.(incidentally the state system isn't very good at a systematic broad overview either when it comes to history.)
And Philosophy! Don't make me laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh I am anyway. In disdain.
Come on. Most people aren't very educated and they might get bamboozled by the platitudes and rhetoric that are used to elevate the study of philosophy in the manifesto. Don't call it philosophy. Call it edited philosophy that picks and chooses other texts that could be seen to validate what the shankaracharya says.Call it religion! Cause the devotion to the outlook of one man is DEVOTIONAL.That's what gets taught at
St James. It's got nothing to do with reason or open mindedness. It's just a mindless search to justify and exemplify preordained truths that are already acknowledged as true before any questioning has been done. If you are in the S.E.S and disagree with half of it. You just aren't gonna find any allies.They've all left just like you're about to do.The philosophy at St James is dressed up religion in the style of all religions of the past 2000 to 4000 years. Some truth. But a hell of a lot of, a HELL OF A LOT OF CRAP!! The religion/philosophy at St James just doesn't happen to be purely Christian so it seems innovative to a lot of people. And the self as I've mentioned before and the use of a specially devised meditation for the 20/21 centuries is innovative by Western standards. Morally however, as much as the schools try to hide it, there is no essential difference to the societal beliefs of the past 2000 years. IT'S JUST NOT MORALLY/VALUE CHOICE NEW.
Now compare that to what gets taught on a Lucca Leadership Weekend.(a humanitarian,altruistic organization set up by Mr Boddy, new headmaster of St James) and there is a great difference. The ethos that the Lucca organization has IS non prescriptive, encourages self awareness, kindness towards others and general high thinking.
But he doesn't seem to have the guts to give the children the same benefit of the doubt and let them find things out for themselves. THIS IS THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION! NON PRESCRIPTION!
Make available all the facts, disputed facts and options on every conceivable thing, have a moral guidance based on Love and kindness.Work out exactly how sex works. Don't be paranoid about it! Don't bash the kids over the head with some idealistic form of Love. Real down to earth natural love. It's not that difficult to unearth you know!
SEX
This IS quite a difficult subject and it's no wonder that somewhere someone disagreed with the anything goes 1960's post 1960's attitudes to sex and set up a school. And in some ways it's rather a good thing. However what were the hippies rebelling against? Stuck up attitudes to marriage being some kind of tool to keep people together no matter what. And most of all they were trying to get through to the reality that love and intimacy are the vital importance in a relationship not the piece of paper. Surely any new awareness about the reality of close relationships and sex should be based on finding out how to extend that love and intimacy and keep it going (relationship psychology) rather than banning sex outside marriage, banning even meetings between boys and girls (in my day a reality) and basically propping up the old model of marriage as a still valid ideal.
The paranoia and superstition especially surrounding the mythical first penetration of the woman sounds like something out of the mountains of Mexico.
Soul connection. Is there a lesson in that! No. Make that where the onus is put. On how to love, rather than banning expressions of intimacy.
How is one to know one's 'life partner' Is there an emotional atmosphere that might come to the fore before sex that would give you a hint. Maybe.Maybe not for some people. It's a chance thing, it's a gamble for some. I bet it is.
What about sex after marriage with other people apart from your partner. Perhaps friends. That could be a possibility to cater for those more adventurous and it would placate the desire to have more than one person. Not people really support full out promiscuity. So it's not really like society is hankering for never ending sex as much as it might seem.
HOMOSEXUALITY
Well this is so plain and simple. It exists. Deal with it. What's the difference between a fanny and an arse. What's the difference between the soul of a man or a woman. Nothing. So it's conceivable that some people are wired up different from the majority. We're all bisexual but usually with a preference. I went through inconceivable pain and depression on and off for 10 years during my high school years trying to come to terms with my bisexuality. I was very badly bullied by some of those St Vedast old boys and could turn to no-one due to the nature of the issue. I could go into this in more detail but won't. Obviously bisexuality includes lesbianism for the girls.
DUTY
Duty is a bad ideal. Wanting to give is much better.
THE MILITARY
DISARM! To have a cadet force associated with a school is to be encouraging suicide in today's world. The army is no longer a passive or heroic place to be in. It's that simple. To encourage people to go into the army, to have Houses that are named solely after military leaders is perverse.
CHARACTER
Well I hope I have character, but it's not of the sort counted on by the St James establishment on a surface reading. Encourage eccentricity and individualism, not bloody living in a straight jacket. That's not character and it's not STRONG. It's WEAK. It's easy! It's been HARD getting to who I am now. But I'm glad of it all. I'm not bitter. I just wouldn't recommend it for anybody else. I would certainly not send my kids to St James in it's current state.
THE MEANING OF LIFE?
Keep it open. Don't ban atheism. Don't encourage religion. Keep it real.
St James have been and still are bringing out woman with huge gaps in their personalities.
They are still HOMOPHOBIC
They are still segregating boys from girls just by the very fact they do.
They are bringing boys up to be macho and gentlemanly and the girls up to be submissive and feminine.
They are paranoid about sex instead of being rational and psychological.
They are editing out vast periods if not most of history.
They are still distrustful of modern music and art. (understandably in some cases)
but come on there has been some of the best music ever written and improvised within the 20th century and the best art.
They are bringing people up to be 'moral' instead of human
They are bringing people up to have their questions answered even before they've started to ask them.
The meditation is innovative and the central concept of the self and COULD be highly history influencing, but everything else around it is a huge mess!
CLEAN IT UP

HOW THE S.E.S REALLY WORKS

HOW DOES THE S.E.S WORK TO COMPLETELY TRANSFORM THE PERSONALITY OF MEMBERS?

There is a poster on the tube that talks about practical philosophy.
How it can be used in a phenomenal way to change one's life.
Some philosophers are mentioned and so is meditation.
However the tone of the piece and the feeling of the graphics gives the impression of a modern course that is to do with escaping the bubble of a stressful early third millennium typical lifestyle.
The feeling is one of empathy with the viewer, and the style is deliberately comforting and inviting. As my memory serves (I last saw the poster two weeks ago) the implication is that the course is merely a short course. Certainly a life times commitment to the organization is not implied.

Nor is it mentioned that after the initial terms, after perhaps 1 or two years, maybe even three, there is a drafting system that goes on that as it were grabs the student into the murky depths of a course that after a while isn't so straightforward. After some years in the S.E.S everything begins to merge together and the student begins to forget the initial experiences and why they joined the school in the first place. that's because it's all gone into the unconscious or the Chita as the S.E.S like to call it. however it is just at this point that the student becomes dependant on the school for some reason to as it were get to the happiness that he or she has forgotten. There is pressure applied at this point to start being punctual every time and to start attending weekends, then weeks. A year later the student starts to be chastised for breaking these commitments. Guilt is by now a powerful weapon and the student begins to feel that if he or she leaves they will be missing out on the most important thing in life, the direction that the school gives. It is insidious and it is also hidden and subtle all these hidden impulses.
The direction that the school gives, quite in contrast to the people friendly poster and first year of part one begins to get more and more prescriptive.
If the fresh student starting part 1 were to know that his or her opinions about the roles of the sexes, about what clothes to wear, about what food to eat, about what music to listen to, about what time should be spent serving the school, or what time should be spent absent from normal life on mind bending weeks and weekends, or on what amounts of time one should spend on certain actions, that student would not join. The school which is more interested in it's ideals rather than the phenomenal practical philosophy, knows that it's ideals are unpopular, would commonly be perceived as sexist, homophobic and old fashioned therefore it introduces them gradually and subversively and to a large extent the process is also quite random. Just by being there a certain amount of time you begin to get acclimatized.
Well it's deceitful isn't it. It starts of as one thing and then ever so very gradually becomes another.
The school should advertise it's ideals, the fact that they think women should obey husbands right from the start. Otherwise they are trying to convert people without those people knowing what is fully going on, and somewhere down the line that person is going to leave feeling confused and let down (because they're seemed to be something good and then suddenly it's turned into a mixture with something completely different)or in increasingly smaller proportion people are going to embrace the schools ideals and end up throwing away their C.D collections. A nice superficial example of the complete stripping away of everything that person was before they joined the school.
The fact is that this is what the school and it's leaders intend to do quite knowingly.
The leader of the school lives a near monastic life listening to a handful of Mozart C.D's, reading a handful of authorized books, waited on hand and foot by other members of the school. A kind of monastic king. Money that the school charges is not only spent on heating lighting and maintenance. Most of this is supplied by inept school members. No the money is also spent on costly art exhibitions, subsidizing art courses, on plane tickets to transport various members of the school around the world. The leader spends the whole of the summer season away traveling. however every organization has the right to charge (just don't mention where the moneys going.)
But really the serious charge is that not only are the personal tastes possessions of the student gradually and subversively changed so are his or her opinions, down to a very split second level. At some point in the course the student will be asked to remember the 'will of the absolute' all the time, in every waking moment. At some point the measures of how long to do this and how long to do that and what to do will become insidious and prescriptive to the point that the student really believes that this is his or her opinion. It's so see through having been out of it for 5 years and I was born into it.
Either the school becomes completely transparent from the beginning or it just offers a year long course that doesn't go into these other murky territories.
I have made more spiritual, intellectual and emotional progress by a million miles being out of school than in it . I still meditate and I still have a strong sense of my spirit within but it's surrounded by my own thought process not someone else's.

ENQUIRIES ARE ON THEIR WAY SOON IF THE WHOLE HIERARCHY STRUCTURE AND ETHOS OF THE SCHOOL AREN'T CHANGED.

WHY DOES THE SCHOOL WANT TO CHANGE ANYONE?

WHAT'S THE POINT?

I'M FAR MORE INTERESTING UNCHANGED

SO IS EVERYONE ELSE

(If you want to get bored quickly attend a gathering of S.E.S people)

WOMEN EXPOSE (must obey husband?)

You may think I'm polarized because my articles veer between support and damnation. That's because the S.E.S isn't sure what it is. So in order to give a balanced view I need to speak from different levels.

Let me put everyone's curiosity at rest .YES the S.E.S (school of exceeding stupidity) IS SEXIST.

AND THAT FILTERS DOWN INTO THE GIRLS SCHOOL

It seems to be a little known fact on this website that 90% of S.E.S marriages use the old church service. 'Do you promise to blah blah blah and obey .....' but only for the woman of course. The husband does not obey the wife. God forbid. Well in their view God does forbid it infact.

How can they claim to be forward thinking on the issue of women, which in this day and age in the West really shouldn't be an issue any more when it is frowned upon within the S.E.S to use the new vows in their multitudinous variety.

'I promise to obey my husband'

THIS SAYS IT ALL

No amount of obfuscating or talking around the subject can justify the 'obey' clause. They are doomed.

Morons morons morons. Can't you see who and what you are and what you are standing for

OBEY

Here are some more juicy tit-bits.

In my year a girl was expelled for making love to a boy.
Is that the business of anyone but the girl? (she was 17)

What they didn't know was that the majority of her classmates who weren't expelled also knew the joys and sensations of fanny parting.

When I was under the intense instruction of my foundation tutor at the tender age of 19. I was going out with a girl, who I had a lot of feeling for. So much feeling infact that I wanted to marry her. (after two or three months)
She was a dear and I still know her, and no thankfully she wasn't a St James girl. She had spirit a mind and a nice psyognomy.

We didn't get married obviously, but while I was still buzzing and contemplating offering my hand, I talked about the situation with my tutor, who was and still is a bit mad. He had some brilliant advise.
He suggested that I tested her to see if she would obey me. That was the pre- requiset he assured me to knowing whether it was a good idea or not. Obviously I was completely skeptical but I played along and asked whether maybe I should ask her to jump off a cliff. He was puzzled for a moment and deemed that a conundrum and replied that if a wife was to obey a husband the husband must be reasonable. Ask her to give up smoking he said. When I told him she didn't smoke the conversation ran out of steam.
I mean it's a complete joke, but being nineteen and having had a sexist education in which women were to be honoured and treated like goddesses, I honestly had some genuine pull as to whether women should obey men.

Lastly this was just a maverick comment made by a highly comical tutor at a highly comic moment. We were assembled to be told the news of the departing girl (love making incident) and the teacher who had remained quite during the whole preceding backed up a comment made by the main teacher right at the end with a quote from Manu

'Any woman who goes out with a man on a one to one basis who is not his mother is a whore.'
I told you manu was just plain bollocks.

I like a whorish element in a woman anyway. It really gets things going.
P.S

Also this a quote from Donald Lambie(circa 1994), leader of the S.E.S to a private group of senior members of the school (way beyond part one level)

DON'T EXPECT A WOMAN TO TELL THE TRUTH

If this is no longer the view at the S.E.S or at St James, I demand an apology because this was the rubbish given to me in my formative years that has shaped my attitudes and inner reactions and counter reactions for years. It may seem comic and absurd but it has also been the producer of a great deal of fear and confusion in my early 20's and difficulty in my mid twenties. Finally as I'm approaching 30 all the pieces are piecing together or rather not peicing together and I have an overview of MEN WOMAN relations that spans the millennia. I know what it feels like to be a Muslim husband and a Mesopotamian. I feel like Abraham, Yet I'm thoroughly modern as well. It's quite good really.

Don't teach trash with regards to the sexes, and consider the 'obey' clause. You are still expecting and supporting it within the school.GROW UP.(in terms of the centuries)

ABUSE?

The real thing is for Debenham etc to realize what they did (cane 4 year olds) was bullshit! And stupid and misguided. Obviously they did at one point and stopped it. I was never caned as a primary student and I started in 1980.Kids don't need to be controlled! They need to be guided from walking into roads and behaving negatively to other kids and people. But controlled! Who do you think you are. Do you really think you know anything that kid doesn't! Maclaren wasn't intelligent. He was a fool. Every kid knows more than any of us adults. Maclaren was a fool because the teaching of the Self could have had a much wider impact if he had judged the mood of the times correctly. However he just manipulated the few no matter how intelligently. (A provincial affair.) However that is beside the point.
Until society realize that young peoples intuitions and innocence in general are more sound than anything else on the planet the world will live in delusion.
Prison could be a very real factor with some of these claims. If responsibility is denied then some of these 'victims' will call for PRISON! and take it to the courts. ST James IS NOT taking the allegations seriously! or rather it is terrified of seeing them outside of the idealistic bubble of the school, terrified that the cool light of contemporary society will see these incidents for what they were. Nothing to do with idealism and just angry individuals unable to control themselves. That seems to be the dry reality and context of these accusations.

that said, I personally never fell foul of either Nicholas Debenham or Colin Russell in a big way and my actual experience of them personally was as below. However just because the experience of one person, me, feels this way,it doesn't mean I'm right and some of these allegations, as the 'victims' are saying would have been illegal in any decade. It seems the allegations against Colin Russell are the worst because in the beginning when Nicholas Debenham used to use the cane frequently and on small children I assume unless he caned secretively that he had permission slips from parents. The parents are as much to blame as is the whole St James/St Vedast backlash against the 1960's education ethos. Maclaren is ultimately to blame for having the leaders of the day schools so in his grip that they would do anything he suggested including indulging his nostalgia and it seems Nicholas Debenham's for corporal punishment. You can't really call Colin Russell's alternative punitive measures 'corporal punishment'. They seem to be out of the game altogether.

GOOD CHARACTER REFERENCES

NICHOLAS DEBENHAM
Nicholas Debenham is my beloved headmaster and always will be. He is a man of vision, truth and honesty at heart.
He never ever 'meant' any harm and towards the end of his tenure the school was finally beginning to match the inner quality of his heart mind and spirit. He was and always will be an inspiration to me.
When I was at school at certain periods of my development I was considered subversive and a nuisance by the majority of teachers. At these moments he was the only one who stuck up for me and saw the potentiality within. He was inspiring if not a little old fashioned. But that's O.K he had character and was a character. I left school with the desire to be great and I think I will be soon. He was great too.
Now that he's left, the school can take the inner vision he had, edit out the old fashioned ness and show what he really had within his consciousness with regards to the Self. In many ways he was his own worst enemy because the social conditioning of his upbringing couldn't let go of certain attitudes and keep his integrity at the same time. As the schools develop
and certain attitudes to woman and 'morality' drop he himself will see where has allegiances truly lay and even though the schools will appear totally different on the outside the REAL INTEGRITY will shine through and what he was going on about throughout all those assemblies with regard to The Self will finally become a living reality within the school and throughout it's education. I love the man and always will.

BARRINGTON BARBER

Barrington Barber was one of three best art tutors I ever had. (out of 9) Unfortunately he very seldom had the raw talent to work with. In my case he did. And he was superb. I had a tendency to get really laboured on my work and he encouraged me to paint big and loose. From that moment on I've never looked back. What the school lacked in Modern Art awareness he made up for with encouragement vision and love with regards to painting and art. In it's early days in the 70's and early 80's the school was very military and disciplined. A lot of the allegations of abuse are merely the looking back into the past through the tainted glasses of recent legal awareness. As soon as smacking was 'dropped' it was dropped. I don't think it ever should have happened, physical punishment, at any time in history. But the sad fact is that in general, not just at St James, we are only just beginning to really question how to educate people.We've had the Victorian version Wev'e had the the liberal version. Now it's time to clean the decks entirely.
Barrington Barber is O.K

DAVID HIPSHON

David was a terrifying running master, but to be honest me and my mates used to find him terribly amusing. He would run out of the trees and kick you up the arse, but to be honest it was funny. He was a complete maniac but in my experience it was done mostly tongue in cheek. To me he is Peter Sellers. The goon of Richmond common. And he had a great sense of humour. He even let us drink tea after our runs. That was like drinking a rare scotch whisky to us small tots. Only the staff were allowed to drink tea. Love the guy.
My Medieval History lessons were the highlight of my whole school career. He was a rigorous teacher of the material but by god could he have a laugh. He was the 21st sixth former. (out of a class of 20) None of us could ever fail to see innuendo in any text. We weren't as lucky as the ancient greek students. 'Hector of the shining helm' But there is plenty of laughs in the Norman period. Love Hipshon he was the greatest.

COLIN RUSSELL

Collin Russell was born in a concentration camp. He was also rather small. I was always his pet in Rugby and I didn't mind if he kicked me to get me going once. He would make it up to you in
good will afterwards. What the allegations are missing is the whole other side to these people. Yes they could sometimes throw a Cricket ball or shout or throw a tantrum but they would pat you on the back as well and make you feel like you've achieved something.

The allegations sound severe in isolation, put them in context and they aren't so severe. It's quite easy to use a story the sounds bad isolate it and suddenly everyone thinks we are in Auschwitz. It wasn't like that. Even in the old days. Although it seems it was pretty bad.

S.E.S RECRUITING AT ST JAMES

In my time I was part of a class that joined the S.E.S en masse. Out of about 8 to 10 of us that joined there is 1 still in the original group and only 1 other in another part of the S.E.S. To explain this I would say we thought better of the system as adults and only joined out of naivety. None of us as grown adults would rejoin. It has taken most of us an unusually long time to get our head around who we are, although I would say the spiritual value of being in the school and our maturity as spiritual beings in the long run outweighs the temporary social immaturity. Back to the years before when some of us joined the S.E.S. Pressure is most definitely put on students in the sixth form as and when they get there and somehow there was a feeling of partisanship between those that joined and those that didn't. In retrospect this dividing line was a false distinction because almost all of us are now 'out'.

Lastly the rumour is that Mr Julian Capper finally saw sense and left the S.E.S recently. However he continued in his post as sixth form master at St James and deputy head. He was finally 'asked to leave/fired' two years after his S.E.S departure.The reasons for this are mysterious. No-one seems to know for sure, because he isn't retiring. No. The rumour is however that because the sixth form is the fertile breeding ground for S.E.S recruiting, to have a sixth form head that was now 'against' the school was counter productive to S.E.S recruiting initiatives. He wasn't 'getting in' his quota.This is a very plausible explanation.

That said however, Mr Debenham has on frequent occasions said that the aim of St James is not to get people to join the S.E.S.

DONALD LAMBIE

This the BIG one.

THERE HAS BEEN CHANGE RECENTLY BUT NOT ALL THE WAY

A REALLY GOOD LEADER HANDS BACK POWER STRAIGHT TO THE PEOPLE

ALLRIGHT!

Lambie is a bit of a dunce

To see him walk about in a crowded room is to see someone who appears to be half lobotomized.

He is socially inept (like we all are) until you get talking to him and I managed to have 2 to 3 or 4 decent conversations with him over the years. Particularly before I just left the S.E.S in 2000.

He revealed himself to be not quite so much of a wombat as I always thought he was.

He has a subtle side as much as he has a lobotomized side.

What he shouldn't be doing is overseeing a Borg enterprise.

He should encourage lateral mindedness and free thinking inside the school.

If there were to be an exposition investigation of the school over the coming two years the school wouldn't quite pass the test as it has done on the few occasions it has been investigated in the past.

There are a lot of intelligent people who have left over the past 5 years, who could quite easily band together with the right authorities and explain in technical detail how the school works on a subtle level.

One thing is the people in the school don't appear to notice how they go about things.

It is not fiction what I mentioned in the 'mattstollar spray' as one member kindly termed my long article CLOSE DOWN NO CHANGE YES, regarding how people are manipulated into the school. It is a reality and people who have been involved in that reality as tutors could be used to give a birds eye view.
Rasmussen, Marco Goldschmidt, Gordon Ingram are three worldly people who know the ins and outs of things who could give evidence.

NOT TO CLOSE THE SCHOOL DOWN BUT TO CHANGE IT.

The school is not primarily evil. It's supposed to be beyond good and evil.

Which is a high charge.

No wonder they haven't figured it out yet.

But the school operates at the highest level on a form of deceit that is difficult to see.

The only way to be completely transparent would be to print the entire transcribed works of LEONARDO DA VINCI MACLAREN, SHEILA ROSENBERG AND SHANTANAND SARASWATI on the net. Then people
could see what they were getting themselves into as they join Part 1.

That would be truly transparent and then the school would really get the members to whom that sort of thing is attractive.

With a proviso also that the school could list a running commentary beneath these works that as it were says which words of these three individuals are treated as gospel and which aren't any more.

Then we could all see what the S.E.S is really about .

At the moment we just don't know.

I never knew when I was in it. I got fragments. But no one in the school in or out knew which of these fragments makes up the whole and which are to be left out.

This is an entirely reasonable suggestion.

At the moment all the information is being stored in the cupboards of studies in Waterperry and Brook Green.

What is the school really about?

How does it work
Are people encouraged to think for themselves.
Are peoples lives interfered with still (I once got five people randomly suggesting that I should NOT attend contemporary art school all within the space of a few days. A friend of mine had the same)

Young people seem to be particularly vulnerable.

Of course care and looking out for people is a completely acceptable phenomenon and people are free to leave also. Free to make their mind up any which way.

BUT THERE IS PRESSURE.

Transparency as to the school's texts and the NON application of pressure is crucial to the schools survival.

Why care about everyone so much anyway. In some ways it's not that real. I don't think Lambie's given me that much of a second thought since I left. Maybe occasionally.

So I'm not anti Lambie essentially, anti S.E.S or anti St James.

There is something there.

But it's being unnecessarily deliberately concealed and accidently hidden in turns. They've actually got nothing to hide!

They don't need to become corporate. So new members aren't a priority.

So why not be completely transparent.

That way you don't need to be paranoid, we don't need to be paranoid and the investigating agency's if and when they are called upon don't need to be paranoid.

I'm being straight down the line here. There's no hidden agenda. The agenda is the piece of writing.

I don't want to bring the school down.

I've got a lot of love for it essentially.

And for Lambie

MESSAGE TO DONALD LAMBIE (sent by post 15th Dec 2004)

TRADITION

Tradition means the carry-over of eternal verities, values, truths. Once a cosmic reality has been discovered and is...expressed in human life, those who experience the inevitable beauty, goodness, and rightness of it logically attempt to continue it's expression... All true values of whatever nature must have been, at one point in time a breakthrough from the world of spirit... True tradition is therefore a continuous re- experience of the breakthrough from inner worlds of other realities, a dynamic aliveness no matter how long ago the tradition may have been formed to begin with. Tradition, in it's best sense, means an adherence to eternal values... Without continuous change, alive, unchanging verities cannot be lived. True tradition must therefore always be coupled with change. The healthy balance of the soul of the earth can be attained and maintained when tradition and change interphase in a harmonious dance.

Dear Donald,

THE LAST LAP

Disregard the main thrust of this advise at your own peril.

You'll find that there is a steadily building anti S.E.S machine forming on the internet.

The school will easily survive however.

It is nothing like what's being described for the most part. (1980's era)

However in order to make sure the school is clean you need to reconsider the way people are 'drawn' into the school.

Secondly you need to re-address the way women are treated in the school and the submissive instruction/obey clause.

If you can't take it from us regulars go and question Shri Vasudevananda Saraswati, and ask him more probing questions on the need for a woman to obey a man.That way you will get it from 'the tradition'.

If you need a starting question, take this:

Male = logic and structure Female=intuition and emotion.

Are these two facilities intertwining within all human beings regardless of their sex and if so why does a woman in a fastly developing world have to obey a man.

THE POST MODERN AGE IS OVER

THE PLATES ARE SHIFTING

Secondly ask him for the first time on the gay subject. (irrespective of any perceived promiscuity)

Ask the question in terms of: if the inner sexual identities are interchangeable then it must be conceivable that the sexual preferences can be in some people interchangeable.

ALSO GET THAT ECONOMICS COURSE VISIBLE!

Get all those barristers working on ways in which aid can be got into countries in convincing ways. Without it being swallowed by the almost undoubtedly corrupt governments.

Legal ways to set things up that operate outside of governments but don't as it were threaten governments. (I'm a social expert but not an economics expert. So disregard the economics advise if you want)

LASTLY. TAKE THE WEIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS.YOU'LL HAVE A HEART ATTACK. YOU'RE NOT PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FUTURE OF WESTERN OR GLOBAL CIVILIZATION.

REALLY. LET PEOPLE BE. YOU CAN ONLY BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO.

WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. LET THEM DO IT.

IT'S NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

ASK SOME NEW QUESTIONS. COME BACK. CHANGE THINGS. IT'S ONLY A SLIGHT TWEAKING.

THEN STEP DOWN INSIDE.

LET GO.

LOVE MATT

XXXXXXXXX

THREE HEAD TEACHERS

LAURA HYDE

Laura Hyde is an intelligent and attractive woman.
She herself seems to have the magical combination that a human being needs. A good head and a strong sense of heart.
She is also deeply aware of the reality of The Self.
So why is she teaching the girls to be only half of the combination.
Drop the texts. Acknowledge your deeper impulses.
Rethink the whole education.

PAUL MOSS

Paul Moss is the Oskar Shindler (Liam Neeson) of St James. Tall, charismatic, good looking. Soft inside he has a good way with the kids. He lets them run free.
So far so good.
Exceptional even.

Now lets re-think what's being taught.

TRUTH. Telling lies has got nothing to do with the search for truth. Wrong definition

Religious texts?

CHILDREN ARE SMART!!

Instead of giving them fairy stories.( Incidentally give them Grimm's.
Madonna's not too bad either)
Instead of giving them fairy stories about Apasmara and Jesus.
RETHINK THE WHOLE EDUCATION

Children don't NEED to grow up.
The whole of life is a quest for lost innocence. Doesn't need to be that way.
Teach them not to identify with ideas about themselves from an early age.

RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING!
And don't fill in the gap with a load of external bollocks.

Let them keep themselves new and open

Maybe then they'll be able to see phenomenally that space and time don't exist and that the whole of human experience to a large extent is illusiory.

They might even naturally notice that they are each individually a 'Self'

ST JAMES IS ONLY JUST BEGINNING!

DAVID BODDY

David Boddy is the best appointment ever been made in the S.E.S in his role as new headmaster.

It's the only inspired appointment in years if ever.

He is a deeply spiritual man.

However he is also shifty.

That is because he is always translating the S.E.S school material, Shantanand Saraswati basically, into modern new translations, or doing something shifty.There is something going on behind his smooth fascade.

There is a metaphorical gap in his thinking process before he speaks in which he takes the seemingly hardcore adwaita teaching and re translates it into the modern day world. This gap blinkers his thinking process and perhaps is his shiftiness. You never feel you can quite trust him.There's something else going on.

If he were to truly start thinking for himself he wouldn't keep having to justify himself and a teaching that isn't him and this gap would not exist.He's David Boddy not some bloke in the S.E.S that has to think like 'that'. If he started trusting his own opinions he would be whole

He would also act whole and there would be no sense that there is a spin doctor syndrome going on. And indeed there wouldn't be one by definition. Go with what YOU believe. Don't defend a system that isn't you.

BE WHOLE BABY

Govt health warning: NONE OF THIS IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH

Tradition quote in letter sent to Lambie by post from:
www.pathwork-guide-lectures.info
Last edited by oneoff on Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:59 pm, edited 61 times in total.

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:53 pm

oneoff wrote:HI MIKE THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND WILL TAKE ME A WEEK TO EDIT. PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER TWO POSTS ON THIS THREAD. OVER THE NEXT WEEK I WILL EDIT THIS POST A NUMBER OF TIMES UNTIL IT IS HOW I'D LIKE TO PRESENT IT. THEN YOU CAN ERASE ONEOFF'S IDENTITY.

MATT

Okay.
Mike Gormez

Peter Sanders Reynolds

Postby Peter Sanders Reynolds » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:11 pm

Well Matthew,
You finnally seem to have got it together well. A big value pack! Well done. Well presented and for the most part give or take a number of what could be called rather personal takes on certain things very true!

You are to be commended. Your first efforts looked a bleeding mess. But this is magnificent!

PSR

oneoff

Postby oneoff » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:59 am

Hi Peter,
Have recieved your email (you don't appear to have got my reply!?) anyway thanks for your support! I have had about 8 people come up to me in person, three at a wedding of an old classmate, one at a very far from S.E.S party quite randomly an ex St Jameser, 8 persons have said how much they loved my peice/es. The random ex St Jamser assured me that there were A LOT of ex St Jamsers who really appreciate my 'contribution'. I thought there might be and I kind of wondered at the snobbery on this site, on the other hand I can see in retrospect that some of my comments would have undermined the seriousness of the site. I said it at the time. Have asked for edits etc, they were slow in coming...I've been 'on' the site as ONEOFF for 2 weeks now and HAVEN'T CAUSED a nuisance so there's a character judgement that was WRONG by Mike and the rest of them. Anyway I'm fine except I'm now on the dole living off housing benefit having been chucked out of my parent's house as a direct result of my postings on this site.(ps I was living on quite a high rent at my parents so the new arrangement is cheaper!) So as I thought I might at the time I have been fundementally altered by the phenomenon of this website both in my external and internal geography. This has been a real turning point for me. I've been building up to it ever since leaving the S.E.S in 2000. I have been thinking about life very deeply which is the artist's privilage. Concurrently my career is going well...I'm recording with a proffessional music producer and have an agent with very good connections who is taking me on re: my painting for a cut in my profits. Well I came in a bit 'informal' originally but as you can see with my recent edit it shows a little more of my university training. I wasn't trying to be coherant originally but in the end my English A level and 2.1 degree payed off. You can tell Daffy I'm very happy with my 'girlfriend' and was only on the computor for three afternoons solid, a good and reasonable amount of time to unload a lifetime. Have been following recent events and highly commend YOU Peter Sanders Reynolds. You seem to be carrying on from where I left off and with more detail and rigorousness. I hope you can find the 'material' you are looking for and dissect it with your characteristic devil's eye.

Much Love Matt (yes I remember you very well. We were in the same class of course!)

Thanks Pete
Last edited by oneoff on Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oneoff

Postby oneoff » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:14 pm

P.S Moderator. Spelling,punctuation and phrasing is taking a little longer than the original one week, would love more time, just to get it perfect. I don't have as much spare time to attend to this as originally so no sudden cut offs please!

Matt

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:13 am

Matt, take a month if you have too. You said a week and I said okay. But I am not standing here with a stopwatch in my hands. I know this is important to you.
Mike Gormez

oneoff

Postby oneoff » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:49 pm

Thanks for the unofficial seal of approval (almost)

Matt

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:12 am

Matt Stollar has for the umpteen time deceived me and is sock puppeting with multiple login names. Peter Sanders Reynolds is the same as oneoff and is mentally disturbed Matt Stollar. I will complain to his ISP for willful abuse and until further notice the tread is closed.

You just couldn't contain yourself just for a few days, eh Matt? I am not obliged to let you write here, it was a nice gesture. But sadly you just once again had to deceive us. Pity you.
Mike Gormez

Return to “St James and St Vedast”