Revelations

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
l o w pass

BAD Character refs.

Postby l o w pass » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:27 pm

Hi Sandra
It is possible Debenham changed over the years. If so well and good. When i had dealings with him things were different. I hope I never see the man ever again. He is the only person in my life i feel anger towards.(and I met a few people). You talk about the old days Sandra, just curious, how old? I was there from 74/75.

Nicholas Debenham.

A truly nasty blutal cold piece of work. Caned me when I was four years old drew blood from me when i was 5 and carried on tormenting me for years afterwards. He never tired of endlessly caning me, often twice in a week and often for petty or no reason. He never seemed tired of putting me down or quietly mocking me. A useless headmaster who presided over a shambolic untrained retinue of teachers he was unable to control.

Colin Russell

Knocking out children with his fist was nothing to this guy, he once tried to hang me from a peg in the changing room. A total psycho. And your right Sandra, he did alternate extreme violence with praise. Because he once remarked to me " i pick on you because your one of the better ones, your worth it" i am supposed to excuse his inanity?

l o w pass

Re: GOOD CHARACTER REFERENCES

Postby l o w pass » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:34 pm

Sandra wrote:A lot of the allegations of abuse are merely the looking back into the past through the tainted glasses of recent legal awareness.

What a load of crap. I knew at the time they were way out of line. It has nothing to do with what is "legal" or not. But what is fair and just, ironically the same things SES used to bang on about. You really think I have emotional issues about ST J just because the law has changed? Get fucking real.

Sandra

Sorry to offend

Postby Sandra » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:45 pm

Hi there guys...I was there from 80 to 93

So I didn't get all that 70's stuff thank God.

I stand by my peice completely BUT I was going to write a kind of counter acknowledgement at the end of it to you guys, but I have put so much negative stuff on recently, and also my views on the characters above in 'my' experience are as above that I felt the above peice was the 'real' peice for me. Sorry to offend you guys. Peace brothers. :evilbat:

StVSurvivor

Postby StVSurvivor » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:54 pm

Sandra if you honestly believe what you say about Debenham and Russell then you are deeply misguided and deluded. Any virtuous acts they may have displayed were overwhelmingly negated by their vicious and brutal acts of physical and mental abuse towards innocent and defenceless children. The victims of these atrocities will find your words deeply offensive. You simply cannot defend the indefensible.

Sandra

Postby Sandra » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:03 pm

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just seperating my experience from your's.
O.K I am defending them.
You'll just have to take that as it is.
It just seems there is a four teir experience problem of what the St James experience actually was.
I'm putting forward my opinion of what happened to me.
And also addressing current problems.
I'll leave it to you guys to stick up for your period.
Which is certainly what you are doing.
So have no fear that your contribution is being taken seriously.

The Analyst

Postby The Analyst » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:38 pm

This is different view. Finally. Thanx for broadening discussion. :eggface:

Return to “St James and St Vedast”