Apologies from former pupils

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
RobMac

Apologies from former pupils

Postby RobMac » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:46 pm

Whilst we wait to see whether and other of the accused teachers and the outcome of the enquiry I thought it might be appropriate for there to be some other public apologies so hear goes.

I would like to issue a public apology to Alban for being a horrible little shit to him by constantly calling him names (well, one in particular) and making what was already a very unpleasant existence for us all even more unpleasant for him.

Sorry Alban

I don't remember being as horrible to anyone else but if I was, teachers excluded of course, I would also like to issue the same sincere apology.

Keir

Postby Keir » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:26 am

An excellent and most thoughtful post RobMac. We all had experience of being brutalised and brutalising in turn.

I can remember being bullied in St V, then bullying in ST J. So to all recipients of my mindless acts of bullying I wholeheartedly apologise.

If any one would also like to receive a personal apology for a specific act please contact me via private message and I will be happy to apologise unreservedly.

daska

Postby daska » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:02 pm

Being anonymous makes it a little difficult to make specific apologies but:

to those of you who recognise me - if i haven't contacted you already and you feel a specific apology is in order then please get in touch

to those you of you who bullied me until I overreacted - I hold no grudges

Alban

Re: Apologies from former pupils

Postby Alban » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:21 am

RobMac wrote:...I would like to issue a public apology to Alban for being a horrible little shit to him by constantly calling him names (well, one in particular) and making what was already a very unpleasant existence for us all even more unpleasant for him.

Sorry Alban

Ha ha, well thank you very much Rob, but I certainly don't remember being victimised by you...in fact I seemed to recall that you got more than your fair share of the bullying yourself...and for any part in that I played, I too appologise.

Return to “St James and St Vedast”