Direct questions

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Leontius

Direct questions

Postby Leontius » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:35 am

Dear All,

I have created this thread so that members may compile a catalogue of simple questions to those of the SES and St. James who have come under scrutiny on these pages and elsewhere.

The powerful and very necessary testimonies found on these pages has raised such momentum that real answers may indeed be forthcoming. However, the inquiry - if indeed we are allowed to see it in full - can but provide a solid foundation upon which to build further lines of inquiry. For this reason, I suggest this thread be used for focused, maximum-impact postings. Concise, emotionally neutral questions will add the cogency and coherency that this forum needs.

It might not work at all but it's worth a try.

Personally, I'm particularly interested in those readers who are currently ignoring their leader's prohibition by reading these pages. Please have the courage of your convictions so that you ask the questions which you know need to be asked. It is your school after all.

Leontius
Last edited by Leontius on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leontius

forgot to ask the question.

Postby Leontius » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:29 am

oops.

Forgot to ask the question i had in the first place.

DID ANYONE IN THE SES ASK ANY FORMER PUPIL TO SUBMIT TO THE INQUIRY AN EXCLUSIVELY POSITIVE ACCOUNT OF THEIR TIME AT ST. JAMES?

IF SO, DID ANYONE AGREE TO SUCH A REQUEST?

While we're at it...

WAS DAVID BODDY APPOINTED HEADMASTER OF ST. JAMES BY THE LEADER OF THE SES?

GIVEN THAT A PRECONDITION OF JOINING THE SES IS THE PROMISE TO "BE GUIDED BY THE SCHOOL," CAN THE GOVERNORS REVEAL WHETHER OR NOT ANY GUIDANCE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE SES ON THE MATTER OF THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW HEADMASTER?

HAVE ANY OF THE GOVERNORS EVER BEEN 'TUTORED' BY MR BODDY?

HAVE ANY OF THE GOVERNORS EVER BEEN COUNSELLED BY MR BODDY?

GIVEN THE HIERARCHICAL STRUCTURE OF THE SES, HAS MR BODDY EVER HELD A POSITION OF SUPERIORITY WITHIN THE SES OVER ANY OF THE GOVERNORS?

IN HIS CAPACITY AS HEADMASTER, DOES MR BODDY HAVE A PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE WHOM HE HAS COUNSELLED IN THE PAST?

HAS MR BODDY EVER COUNSELLED THE PARENT(S) OF A CURRENT PUPIL?

DOES ST. JAMES STILL HAVE A POLICY OF RECRUITING ITS SIXTH FORMERS INTO THE FOUNDATION GROUP OF THE SES?

HAVE THE PARENTS OF THE PUPILS CURRENTLY AT ST JAMES EVER BEEN INFORMED OF ALL THE POSITIONS MR BODDY HAS HELD IN THE SES?

HAVE ALL THE PARENTS OF SIXTH FORM PUPILS BEEN ASSURED THAT ST JAMES WILL NOT ACTIVELY ATTEMPT TO RECRUIT ITS SIXTH FORMERS INTO THE SES OR ANY OTHER INTERESTED ORGANISATION?

DOES ST JAMES ALLOW ITS SIXTH FORMERS TO BE ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND 'LUCCA LEADERSHIP' MEETINGS?

IF SO, HAVE ALL THE PARENTS OF THOSE PUPILS BEEN INFORMED?

HAVE ALL THE PARENTS ACTIVELY BEEN INFORMED THAT AN INQUIRY IS TAKING PLACE?

As a digression....

WHAT WAS THE "MMTS" GROUP?

DID THE SES EVER HAVE A POLICY OF PROHIBITING ITS MEMBERS FROM CONTACTING THOSE WHO HAD LEFT THE SCHOOL?

Well. More than I thought. Messy too. And most are leading; but the questions are valid and answerable.

Leontius

[/u]

rachelS

Postby rachelS » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:20 am

Hi Leontius. The only question I can really answer is that we were very definitely told not to have any contact with those who had left the school. It was said that when someone left the SES they 'went back to sleep' and it was cruel to disturb them by keeping contact. Also it was said that they in some way 'fed' from those of us in school, gaining sattwa to which they were not entitled and which would not do them any good anyway. To my knowledge this rule is still in place.

Leontius

sattwic entitlement

Postby Leontius » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:02 pm

wow! I didn't realise a prescription was needed for a dose of Sattwa.

Return to “St James and St Vedast”