St James School

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
mm-

Postby mm- » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:09 pm

Dear TS,

I feel compelled to answer your post. To be honest I had decided not to add any more to this forum as I felt that the few answers that I had received coupled with what I know and had read were enough.

However, I wanted to thank you and the others that have been honest and brave enough to talk about your experiences at the school and most importantly I wish you well for the future.

Having done quite a bit of research on this matter I have found out that the SES is not solely a St james problem as apparently there are other schools both state and private within the UK that the SES have links to or at the very least are trying to gain access to. Is this just heresay or does anyone out there know more about this?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Daffy

Postby Daffy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:37 pm

mm, you will find a list of 'splinter schools' of St James in this thead: http://www.whyaretheydead.net/phpBB2/vi ... .php?t=334. They are in not just the UK but all over the English-speaking world.

nomad

Postby nomad » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:48 am

Not only the English speaking world but South America, Europe and Mediterranean, Trinidad, South Africa and where else, I thought someone mentioned Israel somewhere?

I find it interesting that they did not branch out into California. I guess there's too many cults there already!

http://www.practicalphilosophy.org/worl ... chools.htm

They are like a cancer, they need to be stopped! Make sure you let all your friends know in adult classes and parents that have kids in school. Everyone should know about this website and people should ask questions and make informed decisions!

daska

Who moved my cheese?

Postby daska » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:46 pm

Anyone planning to move their child/ren should be aware that this can be extremely stressful for the children.

Who Moved My Cheese? was recommended to me by a friend and I'm happy to pass the recommendation on as my son thoroughly enjoyed the book and it helped deal with a lot of the issues of moving on.

Good luck and best wishes to anyone who takes the decision to pull their child/ren out.

Daska

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:18 am

nm - They actually have branched out into California. There is a SoPP in San Francisco.

daska - I loathe that book, but if it helped your son, that's great!

Return to “St James and St Vedast”