How and why St James is a very different place

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
The O

Postby The O » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:14 pm

No matthew, I know that the teachers are alive, I was being sarcastic
Theo Gould

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:36 am

So if I was raped 15 years ago but the rapist hasn't raped anyone else since then, he shouldn't be punished?

What those teachers did was a CRIMINAL act. Against the law. So do laws not matter any more? You can steal, embezzel, murder, molest, and destroy as long as you stop at some point before you are caught?

I'm sorry but that line of reasoning is full of shit.

The O

Postby The O » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:52 pm

Free thinker, you are the one talking shit. I AM NOT CONDONING WHAT HAPPENED! I just believe that the same things were going on all over the country in almost every school, for example in Kings College, Cantebury, the children were molested in some cases, it was a boarding school so they had nowhere to run. True, what happened in the early years of St Vedast and St James was against the law, but it wasn't as punishable as it is now, a rapist that raped someone 15 years ago is a completely illogical example, it makes no sense to compare that hypothetical situation with the current one at hand. I do not dispute the fact that these people were treated badly, I just feel that it was no worse than anywhere else. Also, I am just a bit angry at these people that suffered at school to misrepresent the school as it is now, whenever we come up with an argument, they do not argue against the points made, they either take the tiniest part of what I have said and make a feeble comeback, or they criticise us on bad grammar and spelling! I beg of you, put a stop to this, do not misrepresent out school as it is today!

Regards
Theo Gould

Return to “St James and St Vedast”