The hole the current pupils are digging for themselves...

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
bella

Postby bella » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:19 pm

Thanks, FT - I look forward to it.

Keir, I just got off my metaphorical ass and searched your posts. I found a couple from about 9 months ago where you responded to me at some length, and in some detail about a few of your experiences. When I asked the question about realising it wasn't for you, I was probably thinking more along the lines of a shift in mindset - like whether it happened gradually, all at once, in short bursts...or maybe like the man dreaming he's a butterfly suddenly realising he's actually a butterfly dreaming that he's a man. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend or demand anything.

Keir

Postby Keir » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:27 pm

No offence taken Bella.

Unfortunately It is hard to post anything that might give you a clear understanding without going into specific detail.

I am still growing in my understanding of what makes it something not for me, and seperating out personal choice from circumstamtial choice in the equation.

I should say that I have since found what is for me a better path which in some ways is more aligned with my personal view and is more modern in its practice, although of course has minor problems of its own.

It has been a journey of understanding and search spanning a large number of years precipitated by an intervention.

Return to “St James and St Vedast”