St. James does NOT 'Recruit' Pupils into Funny Farm

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.

Do You agree, with respect to St James 2006?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:13 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6

mm-

Postby mm- » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:17 pm

Dear non-conformist,

Thank you for your honest account. I wish more of the girls from the senior school would post here and be just as open about what really goes on....it would make life so much easier for parents that are in the dark or simply told that these are fabricated stories and/or imagining things.

Sam Hyde wrote:

but honestly, Girls, Parents, the 'initiation ceremony' into foundation group has now BEEN ABOLISHED!

I wish I could say I believe you but I'm afraid I don't.

I'm sure Lambie was quaking in his boots when you kicked up a fuss, you sure seem like a powerful young man Sam, able to change a fundamental rite such as the initiation ceremony into the foundation group.

While you're at it you couldn't have a word in Lambie's ear about the mantra ceremony that the girls have to go through at Holland park (I believe it takes place over the whole of a Sunday morning) and have that ABOLISHED too?

Cheers.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:22 pm

Sorry mm, No-Can-DO as the establishment where the pupils are initiated is an external organisation that is only USED by the schools as a source, facility, 'registered centre' so to speak. Faxes can be sent directly to the supreme elf from reception......heheheheh.
Please do believe me that the ceremony has been stopped for new comers, inplace of this, thanks to our shit storm no doubt, you can join for a few years without 'commiting'. Thats all we wanted to be able to do, on the basis that throwing yourself in the deep end of a spiritual quest to 'find your way back to the creator' all seemed a bit vague to us noobies! Anyway, now I'm off out of there reguardless of taking this promise and enjoying the after party booze!

Sam xox
thats old now, like me, only 4 weeks to go!!!!!
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education"

non-conformist

Postby non-conformist » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:27 am

In answer to your question as to how long ago this initiation went on, Sam... I went through it 14 years ago almost, but I know from friends it was still going on as recently as 5/6 years ago.

Like mm, I find it hard to believe that this has now been abolished. As for the meditiation initiations on a Sunday morning, trying to get this abolished is an un-enviable, Herculean task which I am sure you will be able to accomplish with great ease. Thank you in adavance for sparing future generations.

non-conformist

ses-surviver

Re: St. James does NOT 'Recruit' Pupils into Funny Farm

Postby ses-surviver » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:41 am

Justice! wrote:Depending on which Cult you are discussing, Health care professionals (i.e. Consultant Psychiatrists) tend to start seeing patients who are suffering from a range of Mental Health problems including severe depression, self-harm, feeling suicidal, severe anxiety, obsessive compulsive behaviour etc, after they have been involved with Cults for several years, in many cases. This includes people who have been involved with the SES.

I never got as far as self-harm and have always been uncomfortable with the idea of Suicide (which I attribute to my Catholic upbringing), but I recognise the other problems all to well - the OCD bit being the most problematic personally. I still haven't got rid of those SES cleaning ritual - bucket, mop, floor-cloth etc :( and no, I don't own a vacumm cleaner.

I can't atrribute my OCD behaviours entirely to the SES, as it has its roots in the guilt complexes which Catholicism is so good at instilling in youth, but SES certainly exacerbated it and there have been a number of period of my life, post-S.E.S. where it has been extreemly problematic.

Abel Holzing

Re: St. James does NOT 'Recruit' Pupils into Funny Farm

Postby Abel Holzing » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:51 pm

Justice
Justice! wrote:OK, so just to be absolutely clear, are you saying that you have never met and never heard of ANYONE who has suffered Mental Health problems following involvement with the School of Economic Science?

Hm. As long as you don't lose sight of the fact that most people's mental health problems derive from their membership to the most powerful cult and brainwasher of all, Society. A fact completely overlooked by contributors to this board who claim to be able to recognise a cult when they see one. Ha!

Zathura

Postby Zathura » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:39 pm

I've come near to commiting suicide. Big deal!

Alban

Postby Alban » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:03 pm

Actually Zathura - it is a very big deal. Why would you feel it necessary to take your own life. How could anyone be so completely desperate for this to seem the only way out.

If you feel it is no big deal and you are serious, then would you care to expand - give us a bit of background - explain why you felt this way. If on the other hand, it is a bigger deal than you make out it's no problem if you don't talk about it. But please remember that of all the people who contemplate it, some will attempt it, and some will succeed.

I knew one St V girl who unfortunately succeeded - her sister has posted on this site, and to be honest as remote as I am to that family now, I still feel tremendous sorrow that it happened, so a little sensitivity would not go amiss.

Alban

Return to “St James and St Vedast”