Ok, where do I start, I honestly have no idea. 1st off, I would like to make the point that we have work to do for school, we do not have all day to sit here and debate with you all, even to we might want to. #Fadeing color
1. "This isn't just about truth. This is about revenge"
2. The SES does not actively influence the school in any way despite many of the staff being members, they are all intelligent people and can think for themselves, they are not brainwashed.
3. I see the leafleting as wrong, did they have a right to do that? I think not. You should all remember that misrepresentation is a crime, as is slander. Much of what was written is false, or only partially true. People talk about the SES as if they've been there their whole lives. They don't know enough about the SES to make such extreme judgements about it.
4. The school are not in denial, as I don't think as far that they've made a statement as far.
5. The School's ethos has changed somewhat over the 12 years I have been in the school. I have noticed this mostly since Mr Boddy has come in. This, I believe is a change for the better. The teachings are not primarily based on Eastern Teachings as you are all seem keen to point out, but are in fact based on many other sources, philosophers and truths, such as Plato, who's writings, I hasten to add is one of the underlying features in our society. Other sources include Rumi, the mystic poet that sells more than Shakespeare, Also Aristotle, and even modern philosophers have been a topic of debate in philosophy sessions, such as Prof. Dawkins theory of religions.
6. MGormez, I believe that the
ceasing of the perceived attack on the schools
would only happen when you stop involving us in what you are saying. My attention was drawn to this site wen I heard that what was being said on this site about us was completely untrue. Why should we take this? I say it again, we have done nothing wrong, much of what happens is that you criticise us, ridicule us and on occasions rudely, yet we have done nothing wrong, all we have done is stand up for what we believe in! What is so wrong about that? When we have come up with good coherent arguments, many have stooped down to criticising grammar and spelling, what impression does this give to us of you? I'll tell you, these people call us brainwashed, we clearly show that we are not, ad yet they cannot come up with a proper coherent argument to counter ours, doesn't this say that you might be the ones brainwashed, you are the ones that cannot accept anything we say without trying demeaning us.
There is so much more that I can comment on, but shant. I would just like to ask if you could private message me, as I would like to talk to you one on one. It would be a hell of a lot easier that way. If you ask em questions about the ethos of the school, how I've understood it, you may come out with different opinions. I still cannot believe that you went hwo ever loong it was without realising "what you were exposing your kids to."