Leaving the S.E.S & St. James pupils

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.

Do you believe me?????

Poll ended at Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:16 pm

Yes
70%
No!!!!!!!!!!
30%

Total votes: 10

Abel Holzing

Postby Abel Holzing » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:37 am

Hi mm
mm wrote:
Abel Holzing wrote:What world do you live in?

Not the SES world that's for sure. Of course I'm biased in favour of non-members. I don't support what the SES teach, believe in or practice. Why should I?

Disliking the SES's teaching is one thing; concluding that non-members' posts can safely be assumed to be unbiased (and members' to be biased) is quite another and tells me that you yourself are biased. Why not remain objective DESPITE of your personal opposition to the SES, and screen all posts for bias? Difficult but not impossible.

AH

mm-

Postby mm- » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:19 pm

Abel,

Your conclusions are correct. I am biased. The more I hear and read about the SES the sicker I feel.

HoHumBug quotes:

From her postings Mary seems a nice kind-hearted girl but it is hardly surprising the she is in direct contact with Boddy. I see from my deceased uncle's diary notes that her parents and the Boddies are all long standing members of the 2 most senior SES groups (i.e. men and women ? 2 separate groups of course) ?tutored? by Lambie.

In one of my replies about how genuine Marys's post was, I said:

I was just interested to know how she knew for a fact that statements being posted were genuine ...if she knows for sure as she states, then she implies that she gets that info straight from the horses mouth, which suggests that she is in direct contact with Mr Boddy. If this is true then I have to look at her picture of life at St James with a little bit of suspicion.

I didn't know of the connection between Mary and Mr Boddy when I wrote this, but obviously my assumptions were correct.

I have read all of the current pupils posts recently and also Mary's post on how much St James has changed. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I really felt that some of these posts had been influenced by parents and teachers who belonged to the SES.

I felt that although Sam stated he was no longer a member, he could still, and probably would be influenced by his mother, who is actually a senior member of the SES.

From Mary's post it is clear that like Sam she is getting information from senior members of the SES.

Therefore their posts have to be read from the view point of an SES member. Posts written by people who are not only directly linked or related to senior members of the SES but who are also given information from those members, have to surely be biased in favour of the SES. Can we totally trust what they say?

This is why I raise my eyebrows when current pupils proclaim that so much has changed at St James....is it the truth or just more SES spin?

Stanton

Postby Stanton » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:06 pm

mm - in a previous post you said you were tired, in this post you say you feel sick - why don't you go and lie down?

sparks

Postby sparks » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:05 pm

Stanton wrote:mm - in a previous post you said you were tired, in this post you say you feel sick - why don't you go and lie down?

constructive stanton?

Stanton

Postby Stanton » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:07 pm

I know, I know! Too tempting!

ross nolan

to and fro....

Postby ross nolan » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:00 am

I sometimes lose track of whether we are dealing with St James students or members of the SES (or both) -- Sam Hyde gives no particular reason for 'leaving' the SES as in 'having seen the light' or whether such a leaving is an irrevocable act -- surely the standard treatment for cult 'leavers' is to be shunned and treated as 'dead' eg Jehovah's witnesses, freemasons, many other cults right through to the homely quackers (do I mean quakers?) . Will his mother (SES) now disown
him ? ... Surely leaving the St James school is altogether different from leaving the private SES -- is there not an issue of truancy or government enforcement of attendance involved ? Has anyone ever 'left' St James and claimed sanctuary and protection from a cult ? (Why not ?)

A lot of the to and fro on these threads seems reminiscent of the dialogue between the "2001" A space Odyssey computer HAL and the human spaceman somehow . (just an observation )

Ross.

PS if anyone comes across an offer to download "Errorsafe" or "Winfixer" do not do so under any circumstances as they are both spyware - they screwed my email for days until I did a complete clean out .
Skeptic

Return to “St James and St Vedast”