Apology? Contrition? Responsibility? - Boddy & SES on C4

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Free

Postby Free » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:22 pm

<delete>
Last edited by Free on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keir

Postby Keir » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:12 am

How refreshing to have someone who can see all the opinions so clearly that he can speak for me...(sarcastic smile icon here please)

I can see your point Free but there are a huge number of individuals in every group you summarise there, and being in at least 3 groups you classify I resent your oversimple classification and your purport that you can sum up my opinion about what the SES is.

People were doing an admirable job of trying to understand each others opinions before, and I just don't think your post is as useful as you no doubt thought it might be.

anti_ses

Postby anti_ses » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:22 pm

I think Free's post is extremely useful. A generalisation, yes, since different kinds of people exist in all those groups, but a well-informed one.

SES ?Early leavers?: ?SES = ??
? Did you see those web sites? It is a cult!

I especially agree with this one. So many people have come on this board with "I had a few niggling concerns, but having read everything here they've just been confirmed and justified!" I am not saying there's anything wrong with this thinking, but I feel it's a good point to make.

Free's post, in my opinion, is quite accurate:
Most SES "Lifers" believe the SES is a good organisation despite its past.
Most "Abused" St James students think the underlying relationship between St James and the SES still remains and is a cause for concern.
Most "Anticultists" believe the SES satisfies the criteria for a classic mind control cult.
Most SES "Newbies" think that the SES may have something useful to offer.
Most SES "Early leavers" think that the SES is not what they thought it would be and must be a cult, after visiting this site.
Most SES "Ex-lifers" think that the SES has serious problems, is misleading people and is an essentially destructive organisation.

These are not, as Keir implies, mutually exclusive groups. It's quite possible, and perhaps likely, that a person is both an "Anticultist" and an SES "Ex-lifer", or an "Anticultist", an SES "Ex-lifer" and "Abused" St James student.

Using this board to achieve a better understanding of people from different backgrounds and viewpoints is a much better objective, in my opinion, than launching hardhearted "You're wrong, I'm right" arguments. Free's post is a step in the right direction.

Justice

Postby Justice » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:58 pm

I think this last post by Anti_SES is very interseting.

Anti_SES said:

Free's post, in my opinion, is quite accurate:
Most SES "Lifers" believe the SES is a good organisation despite its past.
Most "Abused" St James students think the underlying relationship between St James and the SES still remains and is a cause for concern.
Most "Anticultists" believe the SES satisfies the criteria for a classic mind control cult.
Most SES "Newbies" think that the SES may have something useful to offer.
Most SES "Early leavers" think that the SES is not what they thought it would be and must be a cult, after visiting this site.
Most SES "Ex-lifers" think that the SES has serious problems, is misleading people and is an essentially destructive organisation.

These views are VERY typical among a wide variety of other cult existing and ex members.

I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE TO JOIN ANOTHER BULLETIN BOARD CALLED:

'freedomofmind ? Discussion focused on cults, mind control, undue influence by groups and individuals, and ways to help others and yourself.'

This can be found at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freedomofmind/

The Bulletin Board was set up and is moderated by Steve Hassan, America's leading Cult Counsellor, and author of the best selling book "COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL" and involves individuals from literally HUNDREDS of different Mind Control Cults around the world, including the School of Economic Science (SES).

You have to register (anonymously) to take part, or just quietly view the Bulletin Board, but it is well worth it, and is potentially a life changing (for the better!!) experience.

Let me know what you think.

anti_ses

Postby anti_ses » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:20 pm

Your post, Justice, in turn is very interesting. These views are VERY typical of "Anticultists". There is one problem with what you say. I have, am not, and have no intention of being, a member of the SES or any similar organisation or "cult".

Justice

Postby Justice » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:24 pm

No problem Anti_SES, I'm very glad to hear it!

Good for you!

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:25 pm

anti_ses wrote:Most SES "Ex-lifers" think that the SES has serious problems, is misleading people and is an essentially destructive organisation.

That is my view too. I don't care about the vague notion of "mind control". Its very existence can and is debated for years (not directed at you Justice - this is my opinion).

I look what they do, how they act after the inquiry, how even current St. James pupils aren't aware of the close SES tie (though also lack of interest on their parts, they could have known). I see Boddy talking about "maybies" and "could haves" when those facts are already firmly established in their own paid report and not disputed by the Governors.

What more do I need to know this group is up to no good, not in the past and not in the here and now?
Mike Gormez

Justice

Postby Justice » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:58 pm

mgormez said:

I don't care about the vague notion of "mind control". Its very existence can and is debated for years (not directed at you Justice - this is my opinion).

I hear what you say Mike, but you should know that there are existing, deeply indoctrinated and active, members of the SES who are being trained at the moment in the use of Hypnosis, with the clear aim of indoctrinating others.

This is a FACT, no a vague notion. Don't fool yourself into thinking that the SES is simply some well meaning, misguided bunch of sad losers with slightly weird ideas. They are a highly organised, agressive mind control cult and always have been.

Free

Postby Free » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:18 pm

<delete>
Last edited by Free on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justice

Postby Justice » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:27 pm

Free said:

Justice, I can't agree with this characterisation of "FACT", based on my many years of experience inside SES. While they do practise mind control, often somewhat inadvertently (more on this in subsequent posts), they don't use "Hypnosis" with "the clear aim of indoctrinating others."

Free, I can tell you in all honesty that I know this to be a fact, and know who is involved in it.

It is worth remembering that the SES, like so many other cults is compartmentalized. The leadership will tell people what they feel they should know on a "need to know basis", rather like intelligence organisations.

ses-surviver

Postby ses-surviver » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:32 pm

Free wrote:Justice, I can't agree with this characterisation of "FACT", based on my many years of experience inside SES. While they do practise mind control, often somewhat inadvertently (more on this in subsequent posts), they don't use "Hypnosis" with "the clear aim of indoctrinating others." IMO, their destructiveness arises more from insensitivity, arrogance and incompetence in matters spiritual and social than any well thought out, malignant scheme to control their members. They are neither that smart nor that ill intentioned.

And having just read your new thread calling for lawsuits against St James and SES, I have to echo calls for you to identify your interest in this board. Based on the evidence, you seem to want public exposure and lawsuits to destroy SES more than anything else. Comments?

Agreed on both points

Stanton

Postby Stanton » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:52 pm

Justice! is practising the kind of mind control that he accuses the SES of perpetrating. One little step leads to another little step (quite often innocuous, reasonable-sounding steps) and all the time he is moving the agenda along. Just look at his posts since he joined. He has not introduced himself (we're not speaking of identification, here, just an introduction). He's playing games with us, hoping we'll be pawns in his power trip.

bella

Postby bella » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:08 am

Justice! regularly wears a lampshade as a hat while saucily dancing the Macarena with octogenarian war criminals.

THIS IS FACT and is not to be questioned. I have my sources, as well as reams of videotape, but I don't plan on making any of it public.

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:21 am

Bella - what would you want for a few minutes of that videotape? Just name your price!

bella

Postby bella » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:01 am

I'm sorry, FT, but I'm afraid that would compromise my entegri...integrot...darn it, what IS that word?

Return to “St James and St Vedast”