Letters to governors "private and confidential"

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
BoeingDriver

Postby BoeingDriver » Mon May 08, 2006 11:07 am

Having just seen Pincham's 'response' to the open letter, I have to say that I am completely astounded.

That anyone could construe that letter to be a threat against the current pupils of St. James beggars belief.

Was it not originally their 'side' that originally put up the notion of disruption to the present student body as a result of the inquiry?

I said in another post that the 'threat' smacked of SES smoke and mirrors, and it would seem that perhaps I wasn't too far off the mark. It would seem now that maybe the mirror has a crack in it and the smoke generator might be in need of repair.

It becomes more and more obvious that there is no real desire on their part to do anything constructive towards a reasonable and hopefully amicable resolution to this whole sorry state of affairs.

They've tried ignoring it and it didn't go away, they've tried 'spinning' it with the 'hardened activist' line, the subversive leaflet distribution line, the vandalising and grafitti-ing of the school story (which may well have happened, but is that not, unfortunately, a regular occurrence at most schools these days and something that even St. James is surely not exempt from. Much more likely to be an unfortunate coincidence that an act due to any 'hardened activist'), and it still hasn't gone away.

They have yet to see that it is not going to go away.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see".

Return to “St James and St Vedast”