Lambie forces Debenham into SES apology

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Saint James

why aren't SES meetings recorded and made available on MP3?

Postby Saint James » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:26 pm

That would make life much easier and clearer, and keep away from speculations. Any thoughts?

StVSurvivor

Postby StVSurvivor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:16 pm

Substance?

You've just said
Merry wrote:I simply am unable to answer your question.

in response to Bonsai's direct question
Has Debenham actually made any apology of which you are aware?

And yet you say the thread title lacks substance :?

bonsai

Postby bonsai » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:19 am

StVSurvivor wrote:And yet you say the thread title lacks substance :?

Merry. Given that you can neither confirm nor deny whether Debenham has made an apology or the manner in which he made it and the fact that StVSurvivor believes his source to be credible an reliable then this thread is in the public interest and should be reported. (I'm not a journalist really)

If the SES is concerned about what might be being said about people here then they should come and join in the debate. I know there is a lot of skepticism here and SES supporters and members generally get quite rough treatment here but we do welcome them here and we do want to know what is going on in the SES.

If Debenham himself does not like what is said about him whilst he remains silent then I would encourage him to break theat silence and put his point of view across. Likewise if any of Debenham's supporters do not like what is being said here about him then I would suggest that they too encourage him to break his silence.

Bonsai

Ben W

Postby Ben W » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:47 pm

When you start taking flak you know you are over the target. :black:
Child member of SES from around 1967 to around 1977; Strongly involved in Sunday Schools ; Five brothers and sisters went to ST V and St J in the worst years

Return to “St James and St Vedast”