Daily Mail Article

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
bonsai

Daily Mail Article

Postby bonsai » Thu May 24, 2012 9:07 am

Here is a link to an article just published in the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -guru.html

This is the account on Dr Wilson's daughter. Dr Wilson was the school doctor at St James.

Bonsai

Tootsie

Re: Daily Mail Article

Postby Tootsie » Fri May 25, 2012 6:09 am

‘There was zero tolerance of homosexuality, and an underlying feeling that disabled or disadvantaged people had done something to deserve their plight. If you asked too many questions they would get very angry.'

From my years in school the above statement taken from the Daily Mail article was true. It was all karma and they were being punished for something done in the past. Which may be true, but then why did Leon MacLaren and Sheila Rosenberg die horrible deaths from cancer? OK one was a heavy smoker, so indeed karma was catching up but have a close look at what a lot of the leaders of the School die from and ask the question, are they being punished?

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi, thanks for posting this Bonsai. And if Laura is following the forum, well done, not easy to go public with the SES, and also to have to be honest when the family you love are involved in the organisation. Clara did something similar and bit by bit brave people are coming forward to tell of their experiences in the SES. Leon Mclaren figures large in both their experiences, and many people of their parents generation got taken in by him it seems. He really was a bad man I think, and his legacy continues in the SES I suspect. Donald Lambie probably has the same traits - nice for a while, then nasty when someone takes him on ( hi Bluemoon, thinking of you here). Just as Mclaren took on Frith Oliver (The Secret Cult) so Lambie has tried to take on others. And as Tootsie picked up, Laura noted that there was zero tolerance against anyone who did not fit some idealistic view of humanity. ( Gay, disabled etc. etc. ie. not "perfect" in their eyes). And they are? White, male, middle class and married, in perfect health? I don't think so neither McLaren or Lambie are or were in perfect health. Certainly they are not spiritually healthy, otherwise they would be doing something else with their lives.

Maybe that's why Mclaren and Rosenburg did die painfully, because they were spiritually unhealthy. I live with pain everyday, and it is real - it comes through my nervous system, and was caused by the SES. That much I have worked out. And maybe that's why I'll fight them till the day I die. Where to fight them has been the difficulty though, because there is not a lot of support around. We would all like to say finished with that (SES) but they do not seem to want to finish with us. Donald Lambie sure does not. But if he wants to take the Daily Mail to court, then do so Donald. Daily Mail has not been top of the pops in intelligent reporting, but well done DM at least you published Laura's truth.
regards

woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Tom Grubb

Postby Tom Grubb » Wed May 30, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm no fan of the Mail but this is a really good article. Should have a positive effect in keeping people away from the evil cult that is the SES. Just wish it had mentioned the Inquiry and its findings.

actuallythere

Postby actuallythere » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

The article seems to be mostly Laura's commentary, rather than Daily Mail input, so it would be hard to rubbish this away as sensationalist journalism.

Most important is Laura's reference to two attempted suicides by SES members, one of which was successful. I have heard rumours about many attempted suicides by SES members, but this is the first time I have seen a published, verifiable reference to any of them.

That is extremely important for the public record, which serves as a warning to people about the mental health risks of suppressing their feeling of wanting to quit SES, even after decades.

And no, "SES has changed" is not an acceptable reassurance for the general public about the mental health risks of joining in the first place.

Return to “St James and St Vedast”