DAVID BODDY AND HIS LINKS WITH 'JUST THIS DAY'

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Justice

DAVID BODDY AND HIS LINKS WITH 'JUST THIS DAY'

Postby Justice » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm

David Boddy, Headmaster at St. James Senior Boys School, The School of Economic Science and the staff and pupils at St. James Independent Schools seem to have increasingly close links with an organisation called 'Just This Day' which operates from St. Martin in the Fields Church in Trafalgar Square as well as St. James Church in Piccadilly.

Their website is at:
http://www.justthisday.org

How closely is this Group connected to St James Independent Schools and the School of Economic Science?

Does David Boddy use the annual event organised by 'Just this Day' to recruit new members for his 'Cult' 'Silence on Sundays'?
http://www.silenceonsundays.com

And are parents with children at St. James Independent Schools fully informed about all of these activities which involve their children at the 'Just this Day'' event?

woodgreen

Re: DAVID BODDY AND HIS LINKS WITH 'JUST THIS DAY'

Postby woodgreen » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi Justice

I think "Just this Day" became "Festival of Spirit" on which we have a thread, but because FoS got checked by the Church of England through this site, they may have reverted to Just This Day to try and fool people.. Yes, Jeremy Sinclair , David Boddy et al and the SES are probably all still doing it all again. Why they bother I don't know. Stuck is the word for them. They are all connected, trying to keep their con-job going.
They keep trying to reinvent themselves I suspect, and can slip through the checks that people in the C of E and other organisations make ( especially as people move, change jobs/roles etc.).

Thankfully we are not fooled, even if we do have keep re-checking our own research. Suggest you e-mail the C of E, they are very receptive.

If I have got the above wrong, then "Just This day" is simply an internal SES event, but the inclusion of St. Martin in the Fields is certainly linked to the Festival of Spirit, as is explained on this Forum.
regards

woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Justice

Postby Justice » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 am

I now understand that 'Just This Day' was set up by Liz Edmunds, who I believe has been a member of the School of Economic Science for 38 years who has sent six children to St. James Independent Schools.

'Just This Day' has no proper contact details on its website, and they operate from an accommodation address run by Mailbox in Buckingham Palace Road.

ON A MORE SINISTER NOTE, THERE IS A LIST OF 'ENDORSEMENTS' ON THE JUST THIS DAY WEBSITE THAT DEMANDS CLOSER SCRUTINY.

In addition to the numerous SES organisations listed on the 'Endorsements' page, there is an organisation listed called
'Inner Sound Foundation'.

Inner Sound Foundation (formerly known as Ki Health International) was exposed in a Daily Telegraph article which claimed that :
"Former members have also come forward to allege that “masters” at the healing centre, a registered charity, tried to control clients’ lives and pressurise them to make donations."

"The family of the former client alleges that the charity “brainwashed” him into making donations amounting to £300,000. They claim he was pressurised into handing over about £100,000 to the charity and £200,000 to a private bank account in South Korea.
A person close to the family said that he underwent a “personality change” after he started going to the centre. “He was brainwashed,” the source said. “It was subtle but he was brainwashed.”
The family has written to Ki Health threatening legal action unless the money is returned. The parents of the man, from London, who does not wish to be named, claim in the letter that he was the victim of “undue influence” when he went to the healing centre after developing ME (myalgic encephalopathy or chronic fatigue syndrome).
The charity, which has been in Britain for 10 years, denied that it exerted “undue unfluence” on any of its clients."

The 'Just This Day' website goes on to say on its website:
"David Boddy, headmaster of St James Senior Boys School, Ashford will introduce the speakers who include Father Laurence. With him will be Jeremy Sinclair, founding Director of M and C Saatchi, Paul Sternberg from Action for Happiness, Claire Foster-Gilbert, founder of The Ethics Academy and Mr Rajinder Singh Sandhu, headmaster of the Guru Nanak School in Hayes, London. They will all speak on their own way of Getting to the Heart of the Matter with special emphasis on Silence and Stillness."

See:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2695637/Alternative-health-centre-accused-of-brainwashing.html

AND:

http://www.justthisday.org/endorsements/

AND:

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?12,60845,97170

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Justice.

Sinister indeed. There seems to be a coming together of many organisations who are all recognised as either cults, dodgy new religious movements, or suspicious organisations who take money and free labour for themselves . Do we think that in Britain the SES and other cults are easily able to operate because we are a very liberal and multi faith, multi ethnic country? Certainly in London we are and have been for generations. Are we a bit too accommodating of cults through our charity laws and our free thinking?
The organisations in Just This Day only have to sign up on the web and think they are joining up amongst themselves. In fact I remember the Dalia lama was hailed as one of the "Just This day" supporters/participants at one time, but he probably had no idea what he was signing up to. If he did he probably thought they would take on China for him but even Prince Charles couldn't do that for him!! I don't think the Dalia has any idea what his connection with the SES might entail. But unfortunately the Dalaia takes the simple route = kindness, love, etc, and the SES will use him anytime Recall my tutor was big on the dalia and Buddism. Strange given they are predominately a hindu cult. Or just a cult maybe where anything goes ?

But yes seriously I think that many of the orgsanisations linked in with the SES are concsiously, deliberately, and maliciously joining up to try and take on the establishment for their own ends.
regards, woodgreen
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Ahamty2

Postby Ahamty2 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 am

Have to agree with you Woodgreen.

I sent an email via the WCCM website expressing how I was disturbed to read that Fr Laurence Freeman endorsement of 'Just This Day'. I can't reproduce my email here as it will reveal who I am. I mentioned David Boddy and the SES in it as a cult type organization.
I received a one line response from Adriano Massi I suspect from his pad in Rome saying: “Of course we respect your comments and decision and wish you well.”!!
Nice and polite on the surface, a short way of saying “Il pazzo, (a nut-case) so don’t bother us with your problems.” We will just bury our heads in the sand or should I say with the WCCM just bury our heads in the Maranatha mantra.
You can be sure Fr Laurence Freeman will not get to see or read my web email, his minders would shield him from any controversy and conflict of interest after all they are too busy looking Christ like, rather than to be like Christ in reality. If only these organizations would realise how artificial they really look to the outside world. Same old, same old!!

Return to “St James and St Vedast”