Gerasene's Cave.

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
Gerasene Demon

Gerasene's Cave.

Postby Gerasene Demon » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 am

I find I am here, on this site, more often than I wish to be - through necessity.
I have decided to make myself comfortable and will explain everything shortly when I have furnished my cave with the necessary audio equipment, stove and essential furnishings I require.
It may be just a cave but you will find the company to be good and rewarding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms9ip08xRg

Regards,

GD

woodgreen

Re: Gerasene's Cave.

Postby woodgreen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Can't wait GD. Would you like us to supply you with some other essentials for your comfort? Food? Wine? Someone to wash your smalls? We have specially-trained handmaidens who no longer serve the SES and may have useful skills to employ in the service of cavemen who offer rewards!

best wishes, woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome to the party Woodgreen! I am very grateful for all of your kind offers.

Tomorrow I shall be doing my laundry so I’m ok there and hardly ever drink now, if at all, but don’t let that stop you from doing so. I have become accustomed to the benefit system so heating can be a problem as I’m skint. I am happy to say there are signs of spring and the mackerel will be showing up soon, I may have a sip with that, so I can feed anyone in attendance. I am very grateful for the company!

It has been established that I am, of course, without any doubt considerably mentally ill which gives me certain insight and allows me to, “throw light into dark corners”, as our recent guest and friend can, apparently. It has also given me the chance to do much research, especially since my mobile provider gave me six months free internet. As I have stated I am well, in actual fact what you are witnessing is me as I am in a heightened state of mind called hypomania, not mania, and I am very well indeed. Rather than allow this illness to take over my life, I have taken over its life and use it beneficially at every opportunity I can get. Although it can be uncomfortable without that I would not have the upside which I assure you is delightful and currently a great relief. Furthermore it has also given me great strength.

In this thread I intend not to explain what the SES is, we already know that, I certainly believe it to be a fraudulent business. It is my intention to explain why they got away with it, so far. I will then continue by considerably kicking some arse, on my own if necessary.

Please allow me to introduce myself I think you know my name, but if not, you will find it here in the Townend Report in Appendix 3, Bibliography, Articles, 16. I criticised the secrecy of the link between the SES and the St James School which was upheld.

http://www.iirep.com/Report/report.htm

I can also be found here if you are in any doubt:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1171006/

THIS IS A GENERAL CALL TO ALL SURVIVORS OF THE REGIME.

When I overheard a conversation in which a teacher was advised to, “watch out” for me, well, they were damn right. Why? Here’s why…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iXcKKpdx0

I am no boddys fool. nice to meet you and welcome to the party.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:27 am

As you can see I’ve got Bob on my side.

Just to facilitate clear understanding of the situation:

I have made a statement which I have already posted a link to, the same link can be found here:

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2012 ... ild-abuse/

This is a link to the report by Channel 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnv1tTcm6t4

This is a link to the St VEDAST/ST JAMES INQUIRY. Chairman: JAMES TOWNEND QC.

http://www.iirep.com/Report/report.htm

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 am

I HAVE MADE THREE OTHER STATEMENTS.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 am

In May/June 2002 I was homeless and was sent for psychiatric assessment by my GP and Ealing Council.

I attended the West London Mental Health Community Mental Health Resource Centre, Ealing.
I was assessed under Dr Anusha Wijeratne. The Consultant psychiatrist was, Dr Jonathan Scott.

During this process I MADE A STATEMENT TO DI PERROTT at Twickenham police station.

THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS STATEMENT .

I was given no CRIME REFERENCE. No action was taken and as I was to be put on the streets I made a second attempt at suicide.

THERE IS NO MENTION OF MY SUICIDE ATTEMPT IN MY PSYCHIATRIC REPORTS FROM THAT TIME.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 am

The second statement I made and I refer to my STATEMENT IN THE NEEDLEBLOG, was to JAMES TOWNEND QC.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION WAS OVERLOOKED AND NOT ACTED UPON OR INVESTIGATED.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 am

I recently made a third statement.

THE OFFICER, PC PERRY AT HOVE POLICE STATION WAS VERY HOSTILE AND UNHELPFUL. HE KEPT PUTTING IN MISTAKES I HAD TO CONTINUALLY CORRECT AND DID NOT USE MY WORDS. I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE INTERVIEW AND MANY OF MY CLAIMS WERE DISMISSED BY HIM AND NOT INCLUDED. SIMILARLY I WAS GIVEN NO CRIME REFERENCE AND HE DID NOT SEND IT TO THE SERGEANT WHO ASKED FOR THE STATEMENT AND WHO I UNDERSTAND CURRENTLY CANNOT BE TRACED. I HAD TO CHASE THIS UP AND NOW IT HAS BEEN SENT.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 am

I WILL NOW MAKE A FOURTH STATEMENT AND I WILL INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATION ABOVE. THIS TIME IT WILL BE RECORDED.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 am

FURTHERMORE, I HAVE CONTACTED VICTORIA MACDONALD AT CHANNEL 4 WHO IS VERY INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM ANYONE WHO MAKES A POLICE STATEMENT ABOUT THE ABUSE WE SUFFERED UNDER THE REGIME.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 am

LET THERE BE NO DOUBT.I WILL BE MAKING A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE POLICE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION ABOUT THE WAY IN WHICH I HAVE BEEN TREATED.

GD>

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 am

NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR POLICE STATEMENT. GET A CRIME REFERENCE NUMBER.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am

THEN CALL VICTORIA MACDONALD AT CHANNEL 4 AND TELL HER YOU HAVE DONE SO.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am

GOOD LUCK.

GD.

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:11 am

CHEW ON THAT YOU BASTARDS. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU.

GD.

Return to “Miscellaneous”