Coming to terms with stupidity

Discussion of the SES' satellite schools in Australia and New Zealand.
enlightened

Re: Coming to terms with stupidity

Postby enlightened » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 am

MOTS: So you know DO then???, I take it you must be a past student of SFSK???

ManOnTheStreet

Postby ManOnTheStreet » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Of course I'm a past student. I would've thought my posts made that very obvious...

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Enlightened...are you allright? What on earth are you doing writing baaaaa baaaa baaaa on this thread? Sometimes you speak like a normal human being and sometimes you seem to be very ill. I don't mean to be unsympathetic when you are clearly quite disturbed but your posts are quite disturbing for the rest of us.
St James Girls School 1977-1981

M.I.A

Postby M.I.A » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Bluegreen I am new to forum would like to exchange ideas. don't know if im doing this right

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:43 pm

I'll pm you. See next to "user control panel" (1 new message) click that.
xBG

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:56 am

bLUEGREEN.HA ha HA ......Let me reassure you that am not insane......I must have such a wacky sense of humour, no one seems to get it on this forum....Can you please tell me why my reference to "bleating"...offends you??

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 am

HA hAHA HA HA HA , Bluegreen you just made me laugh out loud, so much so that my colleagues turned to see what was so funny.........Let me reassure you that I am not insane or disturbed, mabe a bit zany at times, but its just me sense of humour.....is there anything wrong with a bit of jocularity or levity???, please tell me why my reference to "bleating" upsets you so much??

Tootsie

Postby Tootsie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:11 am

Definition of Troll.
Someone who goes about forums or other websites in an attempt to purposely upset people and cause arguments. There is no reasoning with them and any attempt to belittle or mock them is just pointless and makes you look stupid in the process. The only real way to stop a troll is to not even reply or acknowledge one or in other words "don't feed the trolls".

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 am

Thank you Tootsie - you are right.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 pm

I agree too, Tootsie. And the troll in question failed to note that a new member of the Forum is hoping for some support here. Welcome M.I.A. Hope you feel able to post some more, in your own time.

regards

woodgreen
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Indeed Woodgreen
However biased the troll is towards SES/SFSK and filled with hatred for those who have left and become disillusioned with it, there is no excuse for intimidating those of us who were harmed as children by these 'Schools' of 'Philosophy' or pseudospirituality. I think everyone is in agreement that the children's schools were at one time very harmful to many, many people who are now adults and now need this forum for support and answers. Please, I request that the people who joined SES etc by choice as adults and have since left by choice...please remember this function of this forum and be aware that things you say could deter people like us from seeking much needed support.
Even you 'Enlightened'...have a heart!

M.I.A

Postby M.I.A » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 pm

I concur x

M.I.A

Postby M.I.A » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Thankyou Woodgreen, hopefully I will.

enlightened

Postby enlightened » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Bluegreen please hear me out, I am not a troll, I am only a member of SFSK, and know nothing about SES or its history...If there was abuse of children then I have nothing but sympathy, as I can not tolerate ill harm towards children at any level....Im sorry for butting in on this post, I had no right to try and make light of what appears to be a rather sensitive subject,I hope that everyone can accept my sincere apologies....Ill just go back to my own post......

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:37 am

But that is just it! You should know! You should read about the history of the SES/SFSK before you defend it and about the members of this forum before you attack us, ridicule us and attempt to hurt our feelings. You deduced that MOTS had been a member of SFSK, 2 days ago. It has been there for all to read for months. If you do not know what he or any of us have been through, how can you justify the way you have spoken to us all?
If you are not willing to do a little homework to find out anything about the forum and its members before you bring "balance" to it then I will tell you...
SES is the mother ship from which SoPP/ SFSK et al were spawned. You need to know what it is, its history, who conceived it, who was harmed by it, where it is going. You can find a lot out on this forum. A lot of balanced, unbiased information has been written down or linked to, over the years.
Your defense of SFSK is even more bizarre now that you have admitted you know nothing about SES or its history. You know nothing about the abuse in the children's schools in the 1970s and 80s and yet here you are bringing "balance" to the forum which was set up for those people to communicate with others who may understand what they went through.

Enlightened...I am addressing you personally because I am trusting that you are not a troll. Something I had not heard of before Tootsie described one. I could not conceive why anyone would want to spend their time 'trolling' on forums where people are injured, only to injure them further, but Tootsie's description did fit in perfectly with the way you have behaved on this forum and so I thought this must be the explanation.
You will not be able to bring the 'balance' you believe you can to us. The people here have moved on from SES et al and will never come back. So why don't you pat yourself on the back for being such an enlightened being and for having found this enlightenment within the SFSK and live and let live? i.e. go and live in the present moment...place your attention on the space between your calligraphy pen and the page and let those who have chosen not to be in that world anymore, be in this one.

Return to “The Australian and NZ schools”