GD response.

A place for discussions that don't fit elsewhere.
Gerasene Demon

Re: GD response.

Postby Gerasene Demon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Oh :)
St James Girls School 1977-1981

OneBadRat

Postby OneBadRat » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:16 am

woodgreen wrote
Onebadrat
Don't know what your problem is with me

Wasn't it clear? -You are a dismal embarassment to yourself, an offensive irrelevance to survivors of SES schools, and a trickling nausea for the reading audience.
woodgreen wrote
but I will not be entering into a personal slanging match with you.

How could you?

Daffy wrote
experience suggests that people do feel constrained from contributing when the conversation goes in a certain direction

Experience suggests that pupil-victims of SES schools have felt unable to open their truth in a receptive place under your management, hence the near-silence (no disrespect to those very few who have bravely contributed in the face the current conditions) for 6 years! and have no encouragement to do so in the future.

Fact suggests that you knowingly took possesion of the email addresses of everyone using this forum, and the very personal information they no doubt traumaticaly volunteered, without their consent, by an equally unjust and unnacountable deciscion of Mike Gormez.
Gerasene Demon wrote
I do appreciate your support but in-fighting won't get us anywhere, we know that.

It is not in-fighting. These people are not 'in', nor have they been nor will they ever be. They are not us, they are not on are side they are not party to us. By all means exploit them for their information value, but don't get confused. They are the problem. Insanity cannot exist without agents.

Daffy, again I ask to you explain your unnacountability, your inherent non-neutrality, your shocking refusal to denounce those using multiple identities on this forum, your failure to answer inquiries from forum-users, and your unnaceptable appropriation of users personal information.

Take this opportunity to resign, admit what you have done, and consequently convey your own personal information to users of this forum.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am

Onebadrat

The "agents for insanity" are the SES and it's satellites, which is why I choose to post here. Sorry if I give you nausea in the process. And sorry if some of the poison of the SES has remained with you, which may explain your venom towards me.

If you need to expel some more of that poison on me ( or more correctly on woodgreen, my forum name) feel free, it won't affect me. I shall anyway ignore any of your further posts that are directed at me.

woodgreen.
Ex-SES Member. (Member for 3 years in late nineties).

Gerasene Demon

Postby Gerasene Demon » Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 am

Looks like I was right Daffy, three people join the forum just after I start posting and abuse everyone then kill the site – certainly seems like that now doesn’t it. So much for moderation, you bar me and then take the piss whilst allowing this to happen, good for you.
Maybe you should rename the site, “SES FORUMS FOR THE DISCUSSION OF THE CULT THAT KILLS AND DOESN’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK” because that is what it is isn’t it?
Oh and Daffy, better places for a “Mind Dump” well they gave me a leaflet, so fuck you too, wanker.

Best wishes
Last edited by Gerasene Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi GD

The devils troubled God, and Jesus wanted to rid them beause he loved love, but even Jesus , when he died, said "My God my God, why have you deserted me." Because the devil was in his face.
And in that moment Jesus was a man and loved. Then Jesus came back for a short time, and said it is ok, to his disciples. And the discples worked their butts off to send that message. That is the debate about reincarnation, and the East and the West are at war through cults and control. WE do not get reincarnated,for no cult nor no-one.
Sometimes God foresakes us, but hey we can do life, and yes lots of love in the eastern religions,unfortunately not the SES and even it's gurus. keep strong Neil. And like you, fuck Boddy!!

xxwoodgreen

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Tue May 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Huh?

OneBadRat

Postby OneBadRat » Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

'woodgreen' would appear to be one of those ignorant delusional crackpots of either the Catholic or Christian cults.

(*'!Breaking News!'*)

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Fri May 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Sorry bluegreen, I slipped into alchohol for a while, and posted a bit of (confused?) Christianity.
SES did that to me.

However, OBR , what is your excuse - still sticking up for the wish to reform the children's schools under McLaren, Lambie and their Eastern Gurus, whilst they cult people for the adult SES? As they tried to do me ? .Or still afraid of the SES and it's Guru who rides on their nasty backs: Vasuvendada, and the cult of McLaren are one and the same. Devils boys. Whichever faith you are I come from.

Plenty of evidence on the internet, Pandits are being used as poor immigrants in America, by the Mahararhisi Corporation. Check it out OBR instead of being a lazy attacker for the SES.
woodgreen.

woodgreen

Postby woodgreen » Fri May 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Daffy - have been trying to PM GD but it will not do it. What is the probem? We can e-mail anyway. So if there is something going on do tell.

woodgreen

Daffy

Postby Daffy » Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 am

What do you see when you try to PM? There is a possibility that he has a full private mailbox - a maximum 50 messages are allowed.

I have changed the setting so that instead of rejecting new messages it deletes the oldest. Try again and see if it works.

This change affects all users. If you have old messages you want to keep, save them offline.

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Sat May 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Woodgreen
OneBadRat is one of the now grown up children of St James or St Vedast schools who were damaged/affected by their parent's membership of the SES, unless I'm mistaken. He is very much against SES, all it's satelites, all it's members and unfortunately for you, ex members too. I should think he does not agree with preaching mainstream religion either.
He is a peer of GD and me and others who still try to make this forum work for us too. Just letting you know in case you think he is against you because he is pro-SES, that would be an error.

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Sun May 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Hey GD
Just checking you're still out there.
BG

OneBadRat

Postby OneBadRat » Mon May 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey Bluey, I can't message you. What's up? Is it Daffy being a Sick-Parent again?

bluegreen

Postby bluegreen » Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Don't know why...you should be able to PM me I haven't disabled anything. I think GD has though. I think he's terminated his membership of the forum :(

Return to “Miscellaneous”